Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blondes vs Brunettes, anyone else notice differences? (White Girls)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My profile picture isn't meant to be offensive unlike yours. My picture is lucy liu btw.
I don’t know who that is but I thought you lefties were supposed to be against cultural appropriation?

My profile picture isn’t meant to be offensive either. It’s meant to be an expression of admiration for our great prime minster.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know who that is but I thought you lefties were supposed to be against cultural appropriation?

My profile picture isn’t meant to be offensive either. It’s meant to be an expression of admiration for our great prime minster.
1). I am not a leftie, so you are talking to a wall right by yourself right now.

2). Your country has like 10 people in it, so the majority of the people see blackface and your posting history kind of supports the argument it too NGL.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took the words out of my mouth. Rednecks idolized the country blondes in jorts with the American flag shirt on and the Chads & Brads worshipped the flat chested sratty barbie blonde look. I’ve dated two blondes and my experience wasn’t the best with them. I rarely turn my head for blonde chicks, but I do for brunette chicks. Brunettes all the way.
I feel like I have a love-hate relationship with blondes. On one hand, the ones who are sweet are really sweet and can be some of the best allies you have in your life. Literally all other women, even brunette white girls, look up to them and envy them to a degree. If you have pre-selection from a hot blonde, you can do a lot of damage. I had this for a year when I was in college and it made getting every other kind of chick unbelievably easy.

My only turn off with brunettes is that so much comes down to their heritage/ancestry.

Like Northern Euro Brunettes with blonde sisters are the highest quality kind. If you deal with the more Mediterranean looking ones and ones who have a very "ethnic" look to them, they tend to be insecure.

IMO, the best women are pale brunettes with freckles and light eyes, you get that Angelic Natural Blonde personality with some slightly exotic looks. Easiest way to tell if a brunette is secure in her own skin? She has a blonde sister.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's somewhat location dependent imo. When I lived in San Diego, the natural blondes had worse attitudes, but now that I'm in Arizona, the natural blondes have noticeably better attitudes. But then again, they grew up in conservative environments for the most part (either AZ or the upper midwest) as opposed to growing up on the beach.

On your list Jesse, I would attribute this to #5, which translates into #6, which I interpret as manipulation more than "creativity". Girl game sucks for us dudes no matter what you want to call it. The natural blondes don't need it as much. But touching more on #6, more of the "cool chicks" that you wouldn't mind hanging out with platonically tend to be brunettes.
Oh yeah, this matters a lot.

Take a hot blonde raised in Ohio? Total wifey material. She has a down to earth personality and is super chill.

Same hot blonde raised in NYC or LA? The biggest psychopath known to mankind.

IMO, the easiest way to gage how cool a hot blonde is would be the following. Find out how natural blondes are where she is from. In Minnesota? Very common so these women tend to be super chill.

In NYC? Very rare, needless to say these women act like their $hit don't stink.

Same with the dumpy Bible Belt, lots of minorities and way too much inbred English blood which surprisingly makes brunette hair very common. Result is Dixie Trash acting like it is a Scandinavian princess.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall blonde women have been the most mentally and emotionally stable I dealt with in my experience while short brunettes happened to be too loud and too dramatic for my taste.

Most of my serious relationships have been with tall blonde women but keep in mind that I'm very pragmatic and privacy oriented as individual on top of being an introvert so awfully certain behaviours force me to cease the interaction immediatly.
There is the problem, short brunettes. TBH, for the purpose of this thread, I don't even consider Mediterranean women white. If she too olive of a tan, she is thrown into the Hispanic category for me.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least in the USA, real blondes behave substantially more entitled then brunettes. It's hard to blame them, they actually are pedastalized by nearly all men, especially non-caucasians, which are the vast portion of humanity. If you've seen the POF data set, all men desire them. Whether it's justifiable or not is anyone's opinion, but the consensus is that they are the most desired women. In my experience they had many other exceptional traits, namely intelligence. Which means they are cold heartless bitches.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real blondes behave substantially more entitled then brunettes. It's hard to blame them, they actually are pedastalized by nearly all men, especially non-caucasians, which are the vast portion of humanity. If you've seen the POF data set, all men desire them. Whether it's justifiable or not is anyone's opinion, but the consensus is that they are the most desired women. In my experience they had many other exceptional traits, namely intelligence. Which means they are cold heartless bitches.
Not just Caucasians, I have noticed that dark-haired white men also worship blondes and pedestalize the life out of them. But not even real blondes, even fake blondes behave poorly.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the problem, short brunettes. TBH, for the purpose of this thread, I don't even consider Mediterranean women white. If she too olive of a tan, she is thrown into the Hispanic category for me.
Short dark skinned brunettes ime are undealable, too much emotions and drama for my taste also I notice they are too group oriented and extrovert.

I'm not a doctor or a genetist so I dont know where do they fit but generally they have no compatibility with me.

Just a matter of preferences, certain men like that type and it's usually the couples you see scream at each other near fast foods.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short dark skinned brunettes ime are undealable, too much emotions and drama for my taste also I notice they are too group oriented and extrovert.

I'm not a doctor or a genetist so I dont know where do they fit but generally they have no compatibility with me.

Just a matter of preferences, certain men like that type and it's usually the couples you see scream at each other near fast foods.
TBH, I usually see these kinds of chicks go for super cucked white dudes. Like the type you know would have to Passport Bro to get any action.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's somewhat location dependent imo. When I lived in San Diego, the natural blondes had worse attitudes, but now that I'm in Arizona, the natural blondes have noticeably better attitudes. But then again, they grew up in conservative environments for the most part (either AZ or the upper midwest) as opposed to growing up on the beach.
Take a hot blonde raised in Ohio? Total wifey material. She has a down to earth personality and is super chill.

Same hot blonde raised in NYC or LA? The biggest psychopath known to mankind.

the easiest way to gage how cool a hot blonde is would be the following. Find out how natural blondes are where she is from. In Minnesota? Very common so these women tend to be super chill.

In NYC? Very rare, needless to say these women act like their $hit don't stink.

Same with the dumpy Bible Belt, lots of minorities and way too much inbred English blood which surprisingly makes brunette hair very common. Result is Dixie Trash acting like it is a Scandinavian princess.
Pretty good analysis. It's debatable if Texas is a part of the Bible Belt. East Texas (areas east of Dallas in a large part of the state and east of Houston further south) is definitely Bible Belt and feels a lot like the Southeast.

True Texas blondes are very much in demand and have strong attitudes. In the big Texas metros, there is the Dixie Trash effect. A lot of Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks type cheerleaders would have this look.

I found blondes in Phoenix to have similar attitudes to blondes in San Diego. A lot of Phoenix blondes are from Southern California (both Los Angeles and San Diego metros) so it's difficult to differentiate. I met the most blondes during that time in my life in Old Town Scottsdale bars. That's a tough mating environment. It's not that likely that a blonde raised in Paradise Valley or Scottsdale (wealthier/appearing wealthier areas of Phoenix) living as an adult in Scottsdale is going to have a pleasant attitude either.

White brunettes are very much in demand too, though slightly less than White blondes. Both White blondes and White brunettes act entitled and spoiled. It's the degree to which they act in that way.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2). Your country has like 10 people in it, so the majority of the people see blackface and your posting history kind of supports the argument it too NGL.
Can someone translate this into Canadian for me? I have no idea what this sentence means.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fascinating thread. As fun as it may be to make broad and stereotypical statements about people based on the color of their hair, you known what would be even more fun? Making board and stereotypical statements about people based on the color of their skin. I'm tempted to start thread called "White vs. black people, anyone else notice differences?"

What do you say, Moderator Pierce? Would this be verboten?
Pretty sure it's been done.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just Caucasians, I have noticed that dark-haired white men also worship blondes and pedestalize the life out of them. But not even real blondes, even fake blondes behave poorly.
Nearly all good looking women behave poorly. It's just that a much higher percentage of good looking girls dye their hair blonde because they think it gives them the extra edge. Ugly chicks usually don't bother with blond hair dyes because they know it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

The percentage of natural blondes (and by that I mean real blondes, not "dirty blondes") is minuscule in North America. Probably less than 5% of the overall white population. The vast majority of blondes you see out there are not real blondes.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly all good looking women behave poorly. It's just that a much higher percentage of good looking girls dye their hair blonde because they think it gives them the extra edge. Ugly chicks usually don't bother with blond hair dyes because they know it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

The percentage of natural blondes (and by that I mean real blondes, not "dirty blondes") is minuscule in North America. Probably less than 5% of the overall white population. The vast majority of blondes you see out there are not real blondes.
Dead @$$ wrong here

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what its worth my experience:

5 best fvcks go to black and brunettes, they are just doing that little bit more for me and with more enthusiasm.

3 hardest times in relationships have been given by blondes. Made my life miserable.

In general natural blondes have been the most work for me. They often had a princess syndrom going, while the others were rather easy on my nerves.

That said, blondes were more keen on me then other haircolors..... they made up about 50% of my conquests.

Data includes middle and eastern European women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about girls that shave their heads?. I know one of you poon hounds tried one out. For some reason @AmsterdamAssassin is the first one that comes to mind.
I'm bald enough for two, but I did have sex with a girl who'd been on chemo and her hair was just growing back.