Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blondes just hate me?

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
That's what it seems like. When I'm out in public places or at school they always give me a quick glance and then ignore me and never are receptive to any conversations. Either way they've always been my last preference, after brunettes and then redheads, which usually are the ones who show me interest and even make it obvious/easy at times. I do have brown hair myself and as of lately I've grown out my beard which is...red?:crazy: Oh and when a blonde does dig me, it's usually dyed so not genuine.

Anyone else have this happen to them, maybe another hair color? Just curious

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most blondes are not natural........are we talking just women or men with blonde hair also.

You could dye your hair blonde and see if your image in your mirror tries to avoid you...then you will know once and for all.

DUDE...........its not the hair color............its something your NOT doing.

INTERESTING TIDBIT-on the net a chic with blonde hair is the equivelant of having a University degree as far as popularity/success goes. Not that I have ever uttered the words.........OH MY GOD THAT CHIC IS SO FRICKEN INTELLIGENT.