Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blonde vs redhead vs brunette/dark haired, possible for guys to do better with one than others?

Reaction score
I attract a lot of brunettes and dark haired white girls even though we have variety in my area (blondes, some redheads, ethnic girls, etc.) but I match a lot with white women who have dark or brown hair and get a lot of IOIs, come ons and interests from them too.

Any reason why?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Regarding white women,

I seem to do the best in this order 1)Red 2) Blonde 3)Brunette .

But... My preference is 1) Brunette 2)Blonde 3)Red.

In my area, the order as far as friendliness and approachablity is 1) Blonde 2) Red 3) Brunette.. The brunettes here are mostly cvnts. But the blondes are nice as can be.

I keep all options open!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have this theory that women are (consciously or unconsciously) imagining what a couple’s picture of her and her future bf/husband will look like.

We know how they coordinate clothing items, right? Well, they also try to coordinate so that the “look” of her guy is “compatible” with her.

Obviously this “compatibility” is highly subjective.

TLDR: Evidently brunette or dark haired women see your look as compatible with their look.

Reaction score
I have actually had a pretty good experience with white women as a whole, it is not that I cannot get a blonde or redhead. Now just to note, I am a minority but handsome compared to most guys of my race (Indian/South Asian).

What I notice is that while I have to proactively pursue blondes and to a degree redheads (who are a small number of the population anyways), I notice that dark haired white women (Italian, Jewish and Eastern European) and to a lesser degree brunette white women pursue me more aggressively. Like I am talking meeting me and putting their arms around me, flirting with me more, sending me sexual messages on dating apps and making it clear they want to smash. I don't have this experience with blondes or redheads.

It kind of makes me wonder about the whole "opposites attract" theory, apparently I am supposed to have this experience with blondes and gingers while brunettes are supposed to be very meh towards me.

Reaction score
Regarding white women,

I seem to do the best in this order 1)Red 2) Blonde 3)Brunette .

But... My preference is 1) Brunette 2)Blonde 3)Red.

In my area, the order as far as friendliness and approachablity is 1) Blonde 2) Red 3) Brunette.. The brunettes here are mostly cvnts. But the blondes are nice as can be.

I keep all options open!
You're in Chicago, don't they have a huge Eastern Euro population? I hear women from certain eastern euro groups like Serbians can be real kunts. Could be a heritage thing as well, Eastern Euro descent women can be very icy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You're in Chicago, don't they have a huge Eastern Euro population? I hear women from certain eastern euro groups like Serbians can be real kunts. Could be a heritage thing as well, Eastern Euro descent women can be very icy.
I’m 2 hours southwest of Chicago. Some consider where I live part of the Chicago area but i don’t.

There are mostly white mutt women in my immediate vicinity. A lot of them prefer black guys but not all. My GF now actually, a blonde, told me before we hooked up that she prefers black guys but ole Lefty broke that tradition for her, ooops! lol There are also quite a few Indian women but most of them are with Indian dudes. I would love a nice Indian woman but finding one that’s single is almost impossible in my area.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to attract redheads

Reaction score
I’m 2 hours southwest of Chicago. Some consider where I live part of the Chicago area but i don’t.

There are mostly white mutt women in my immediate vicinity. A lot of them prefer black guys but not all. My GF now actually, a blonde, told me before we hooked up that she prefers black guys but ole Lefty broke that tradition for her, ooops! lol There are also quite a few Indian women but most of them are with Indian dudes. I would love a nice Indian woman but finding one that’s single is almost impossible in my area.
LOL Indian women are not too hard for me but then again I am Indian.

logicallefty

Reaction score
LOL Indian women are not too hard for me but then again I am Indian.
Exactly! I figured maybe it was just a culture or religious thing that they don't go for white guys. I've never once seen a white guy talking to one at my work for more than serious business. I've tried my humor on the Indian women but they are not having it. White women and black women love it, most of the time anyway.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never intentionally set out to do so, but I seem to have more success with blondes, even the ones that are brunettes at the business end. :cool:

Reaction score
Exactly! I figured maybe it was just a culture or religious thing that they don't go for white guys. I've never once seen a white guy talking to one at my work for more than serious business. I've tried my humor on the Indian women but they are not having it. White women and black women love it, most of the time anyway.
Depends on upbringing, if you want real bad, go for the ones who are really whitewashed.