Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Blonde vs redhead vs brunette/dark haired, possible for guys to do better with one than others?

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
I attract a lot of brunettes and dark haired white girls even though we have variety in my area (blondes, some redheads, ethnic girls, etc.) but I match a lot with white women who have dark or brown hair and get a lot of IOIs, come ons and interests from them too.

Any reason why?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Regarding white women,

I seem to do the best in this order 1)Red 2) Blonde 3)Brunette .

But... My preference is 1) Brunette 2)Blonde 3)Red.

In my area, the order as far as friendliness and approachablity is 1) Blonde 2) Red 3) Brunette.. The brunettes here are mostly cvnts. But the blondes are nice as can be.

I keep all options open!
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have this theory that women are (consciously or unconsciously) imagining what a couple’s picture of her and her future bf/husband will look like.

We know how they coordinate clothing items, right? Well, they also try to coordinate so that the “look” of her guy is “compatible” with her.

Obviously this “compatibility” is highly subjective.

TLDR: Evidently brunette or dark haired women see your look as compatible with their look.
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
I have actually had a pretty good experience with white women as a whole, it is not that I cannot get a blonde or redhead. Now just to note, I am a minority but handsome compared to most guys of my race (Indian/South Asian).

What I notice is that while I have to proactively pursue blondes and to a degree redheads (who are a small number of the population anyways), I notice that dark haired white women (Italian, Jewish and Eastern European) and to a lesser degree brunette white women pursue me more aggressively. Like I am talking meeting me and putting their arms around me, flirting with me more, sending me sexual messages on dating apps and making it clear they want to smash. I don't have this experience with blondes or redheads.

It kind of makes me wonder about the whole "opposites attract" theory, apparently I am supposed to have this experience with blondes and gingers while brunettes are supposed to be very meh towards me.
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Regarding white women,

I seem to do the best in this order 1)Red 2) Blonde 3)Brunette .

But... My preference is 1) Brunette 2)Blonde 3)Red.

In my area, the order as far as friendliness and approachablity is 1) Blonde 2) Red 3) Brunette.. The brunettes here are mostly cvnts. But the blondes are nice as can be.

I keep all options open!
You're in Chicago, don't they have a huge Eastern Euro population? I hear women from certain eastern euro groups like Serbians can be real kunts. Could be a heritage thing as well, Eastern Euro descent women can be very icy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
You're in Chicago, don't they have a huge Eastern Euro population? I hear women from certain eastern euro groups like Serbians can be real kunts. Could be a heritage thing as well, Eastern Euro descent women can be very icy.
I’m 2 hours southwest of Chicago. Some consider where I live part of the Chicago area but i don’t.

There are mostly white mutt women in my immediate vicinity. A lot of them prefer black guys but not all. My GF now actually, a blonde, told me before we hooked up that she prefers black guys but ole Lefty broke that tradition for her, ooops! lol There are also quite a few Indian women but most of them are with Indian dudes. I would love a nice Indian woman but finding one that’s single is almost impossible in my area.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I seem to attract redheads
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
I’m 2 hours southwest of Chicago. Some consider where I live part of the Chicago area but i don’t.

There are mostly white mutt women in my immediate vicinity. A lot of them prefer black guys but not all. My GF now actually, a blonde, told me before we hooked up that she prefers black guys but ole Lefty broke that tradition for her, ooops! lol There are also quite a few Indian women but most of them are with Indian dudes. I would love a nice Indian woman but finding one that’s single is almost impossible in my area.
LOL Indian women are not too hard for me but then again I am Indian.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
LOL Indian women are not too hard for me but then again I am Indian.
Exactly! I figured maybe it was just a culture or religious thing that they don't go for white guys. I've never once seen a white guy talking to one at my work for more than serious business. I've tried my humor on the Indian women but they are not having it. White women and black women love it, most of the time anyway.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I never intentionally set out to do so, but I seem to have more success with blondes, even the ones that are brunettes at the business end. :cool:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Exactly! I figured maybe it was just a culture or religious thing that they don't go for white guys. I've never once seen a white guy talking to one at my work for more than serious business. I've tried my humor on the Indian women but they are not having it. White women and black women love it, most of the time anyway.
Depends on upbringing, if you want real bad, go for the ones who are really whitewashed.
 
Top