Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blocks me, unblocks, rinse and repeat

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so this girl i've been noticing for months, even my friends noticed that she has a thing for me, i asked about her (former classmates, even a guy who was once close to her and about to date her) and they all told me shes a good girl,not sl*tty nor manipulative (but i never let my guard down girls lie often) ...

basically added her on fb a couple months ago, we talked few times, then bam she blocked me, saw me, unblocked me and started talking to me, then started acting distant and weird again for a while, blocked me, then last week she walked up to me said hi and we sat together for few hours talking (didnt have anything better to do on campus and she seemed quite interested and very attraced to me), then she unblocked me, then blocked me again then unblocked (keep in mind she does this on her own iam not messaging her nor trying to lol) , by blocking i mean only on messenger the rest of her fb I can still view .

this is kinda entertaining actually, funny thing she is helping me with something that has to do with a job, i am starting to think that she has a personality disorder thing and feels super pissed or even flat out becomes a different person at times (Like split personality or something), this actually kinda intrigues me idk if i will end up dating her or not (probably not if she keeps acting crazy) but iam curious to why shes acting like that lol

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
tell her shes a creep n block
usually iam a pretty forward guy and if shes wasnt helping me get a job i would have told her, either way iam planning to catch her in the next week or two and ask her why she keeps doing that, if shes afraid of her bf or something then ... well thast not my problem

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
usually iam a pretty forward guy and if shes wasnt helping me get a job i would have told her, either way iam planning to catch her in the next week or two and ask her why she keeps doing that, if shes afraid of her bf or something then ... well thast not my problem
you want to depend on delusional people in concept of job?

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
it is a really good job and i have been having a tough time finding a job , could use someone on the inside, worst case scenario she cant help and i just move on