"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

**** block definition

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
I'm trying to understand the definition of **** block is. Is it usually a man or a woman? Or both?

Are there common situations one needs to be aware of? I've been noticing more and more that you get these weird cling on blokes who are so ****ing boring they just "hang" but then at opportune moments jump in in conversations and effectively end what was a fun thread by either bringing in some negative, boring or just useless input. It's sometimes subtle but it had an effect.

I'm on holiday and at my hostel not really much opportunity to meet women as its mostly guys.

Anyway yesterday a Swiss girl and today a Parisian rock up. This class A Beta on two occasions jumps in to give these girls extensive (and boring) advice when they were just sharing their surf experiences etc

Anyone have any experiences similar and any suggestions on how to handle a negative foredangler like that?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top