Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When male children grow up without a father, without a positive male role model, they don't understand the role that a father plays in the family. So when they grow up they have no foundation to be there for there children. All they see is that their father abandoned them and their mother, and instead they get educated in streets. The strong males they see are criminals, so they follow in those footsteps. And the next generation grows up without a father, without a strong male presence in the house.

IMO there needs to be a re-dedication to the traditional family unit. You can see that on this forum, the guys who grew up in broken homes are usually the most cynical when it comes to families. Add in feminism, and the blurring of gender roles, and the entire culture becomes toxic. I think I've read that Asians tend to have the most intact traditional families, and I don't think it's coincidence that they tend to do better in education and earn more money also.
It's generally an accepted role for Asian males to raise their offsprings even if those women are their mistresses.

It all boils down to a culture of shameful conduct, by that I mean society shames them and they themselves feels it brings dishonor to their family's name.

Filial piety is being thought from cradle to grave.

Black culture on the other hand glorifies male violence, especially in their hoods.

And they're expected to dress in a certain way to be accepted but it also subconsciously sets their mindset down a certain path, which in all seriousness is actually detrimental to their own wellbeing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When male children grow up without a father, without a positive male role model, they don't understand the role that a father plays in the family. So when they grow up they have no foundation to be there for there children. All they see is that their father abandoned them and their mother, and instead they get educated in streets. The strong males they see are criminals, so they follow in those footsteps. And the next generation grows up without a father, without a strong male presence in the house.

IMO there needs to be a re-dedication to the traditional family unit. You can see that on this forum, the guys who grew up in broken homes are usually the most cynical when it comes to families. Add in feminism, and the blurring of gender roles, and the entire culture becomes toxic. I think I've read that Asians tend to have the most intact traditional families, and I don't think it's coincidence that they tend to do better in education and earn more money also.
We all agree on this.

So what do you suggest society do about the unfortunate circumstance of George Floyd’s children?

As for the black family unit in general, the overwhelming majority of incarcerated men are there for non-violent offenses. Most of the time drug distribution or possession...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all agree on this.

So what do you suggest society do about the unfortunate circumstance of George Floyd’s children?

As for the black family unit in general, the overwhelming majority of incarcerated men are there for non-violent offenses. Most of the time drug distribution or possession...
Planted drugs.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's generally an accepted role for Asian males to raise their offsprings even if those women are their mistresses.

It all boils down to a culture of shameful conduct, by that I mean society shames them and they themselves feels it brings dishonor to their family's name.

Filial piety is being thought from cradle to grave.

Black culture on the other hand glorifies male violence, especially in their hoods.

And they're expected to dress in a certain way to be accepted but it also subconsciously sets their mindset down a certain path, which in all seriousness is actually detrimental to their own wellbeing.
Serious question: Do you live your life based on whether society will shame you?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, southeast asians don't count among civilization builders, only east asians.
That is not true, SEA people had the Khmer Empire, ever hear of Angkor Wat? To say they aren't civilization builders is ignorant just because they aren't dominant anymore.

Also Mick not all Jews are subversive, what you have a problem with is the elites that run this country and other media outlets which happen to be jewish. If anything they need to bring back laws to provide fair and balanced reporting which removed in 1987. The random jew in brooklyn could care less stop grouping them together it is ignorant.

I suggest you read something like "the great betrayal by ian smith" it really gives a good grasps on how government elites destroy things. The book is a superb story of modern African, humanity's deadly obsession with race, left-and-right political hubris, the demise of both empire and Britain's moral authority,

I do agree with you though when it comes to Commie's.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question: Do you live your life based on whether society will shame you?
can't say for all asians, but for japanese they would, they fear to be seen as diferent from others, to call the atencion to then, little example I knew a woman who married a japanese guy and live with then in japan, once they was waiting in a huge line to put gas, and someone just cut the line, no one said anything, only her she called the dude cutting the line he get red of shame apologize and leave(not even to go for the end of the line) her hubby was also ashamed and asked her to stop, since she was not raised in japan she didn't feel shamed to call out the dude cutting the line of, but allt he people there would

but people here need to remember one thing, no one in this planet can be called pure, or better to build civilizations, everyone here killed and piled they own people and they neighbors, be by desperation or by wish to expand, china, japan, europe, africa, there is tales of wars in all places, he older is the place longer is the history of wars, understand also a lot of country had huge turns after wars, who they finally learned, and others not so much

also remember we as a species only have huge leaps of technology during wars, need and strife are the better way to evolve, no other way around that, wise is the one who can learn from others mistakes

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but people here need to remember one thing, no one in this planet can be called pure, or better to build civilizations, everyone here killed and piled they own people and they neighbors, be by desperation or by wish to expand, china, japan, europe, africa, there is tales of wars in all places, he older is the place longer is the history of wars, understand also a lot of country had huge turns after wars, who they finally learned, and others not so much

also remember we as a species only have huge leaps of technology during wars, need and strife are the better way to evolve, no other way around that, wise is the one who can learn from others mistakes
Yeah great point. Some people are trying to say one group is more savage than the other. We're all savages. Natives in the Americas were brutalizing each other for centuries. Europeans had the advantage of better technology. Of course tribes in Africa waged war on each other. But for instance the English tested out some of the first machine guns in the Congo by vaporizing hundreds of natives. The Ottomans got the drop on the Greeks by developing cannon and blowing holes into fortress walls, which rendered Greek Fire almost useless. The notions of the "noble savage" and/or the "gentleman warrior" are bullshyt.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Serious answer, in a way yes, since its tied to cultural norms.

If I don't greet an elder properly, I feel ashamed because I was taught to do so.

If I don't feed my family, the shame would be incredibly great.

If I visit someone else house, I'd be ashamed not to bring something along as a gift.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the time drug distribution or possession...
They should receive either the death penalty or life imprisonment.

As far as I'm concerned, they should actively round up these people and put em all in jail.

Because this is one of the vices that's dehumanising and turning whole communities against each other.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As far as I'm concerned, they should actively round up these people and put em all in jail.

Because this is one of the vices that's dehumanising and turning whole communities against each other.
Thank goodness I don’t live in your preferred society. Death penalty for selling weed? Sounds barbaric.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thank goodness I don’t live in your preferred society. Death penalty for selling weed? Sounds barbaric.
Barbaric?

I guarantee you would want to raise ur own family in an environment that's similar to Singapore.

They'll even whip ur black butt if you so much as spray paint a wall there.

And guess what, plenty of American expats don't even want to go back to the states after experiencing life there.

For them, life in America is barbaric.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh-t. Just about every last convict has been charged and/or convicted with violent crimes as well, but get plea deals which reduce their sentencing.

Now, with the fake epidemic, they are simply being released by the tens of thousands.

We all agree on this.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend,

I thought the Left had become so irrational that nothing they do could shock me again.

However, when I looked at my news feed the other day and saw what the Smithsonian was promoting on its website for its National African American Museum of History and Culture, I was rendered speechless. Remember that the Smithsonian is a taxpayer-funded institution. Yet they are promoting anti-white racism. Yes, you read that correctly, a taxpayer-funded Smithsonian museum is promoting anti-white racism.

Here's what they're saying in their own words:

"Whiteness and the normalization of white racial identity throughout America's history have created a culture where nonwhite persons are seen as inferior or abnormal."

I was born in America, and am a proud citizen of our great nation. I have never felt inferior or "abnormal" because I am not "white." The only people who have ever treated me as inferior were liberals who told me what black people cannot do. I was once told by some white liberals that I shouldn't apply to Harvard Law School because "blacks" do not score well on standardized tests. They are the ones who promote the idea of inferiority because they see all of us as part of racial identity groups instead of as individuals.

Here's another quote from the museum:

"Whiteness and white racialized identity refer to the way that white people, their customs, culture, and beliefs operate as the standard by which all other groups are compared."

Notice the phraseology -- "all other groups." God did not create as us groups. He created us as individuals with our own thoughts, gifts, abilities and aspirations. It is truly disgusting that an American institution would propagate such despicable racist demagoguery. However, it gets worse:

"...acknowledging your white racial identity and its privileges is a crucial step to help end racism. Facing your whiteness is hard and can result in feelings of guilt, sadness, confusion, defensiveness, or fear."

So, let me get this straight. By virtue of your racial background, which you did not choose, you should feel guilty, sad, confused and fearful. The Smithsonian museums are supposed to be institutions of science and history. What this represents would make Adolph Hitler proud. This is the kind of propaganda he promoted against the Jews as a prelude to his campaign to exterminate them.

Please help me to remove such racist propaganda, not only from the Smithsonian, but from all government institutions. This anti-white racist rhetoric has no place in America. Please make the most generous donation you can today.

This un-American, anti-white nonsense goes on to list certain behaviors and values that are "white." These include "competition," the "work ethic" and the traditional family. Here we were all deluded into thinking that these are human values and American values. They also say that concepts like "majority rule," striving to be number one or the best at what you do and working hard are "white" values. Even the idea of each child in a family having his or her own bedroom is supposed to be a "white" thing. Such absurdly evil and pernicious ideas do not belong in the promotional material of a Smithsonian museum.

Help us put a stop to it. We are writing a letter to the Curator of the Museum and to the head of the Smithsonian. If necessary, we will write to President Trump, who I am sure is unaware of this. What kind of future does this portend for our country if this isn't stopped? A very bad one.

In addition to writing letters, we intend to advertise on social media, television and through direct mail. Your help is urgent. Americans need to be made aware of just what the deep state is doing to subvert and divide our country. We the people must not allow it.

Thank you for your unswerving patriotism in the face of all of this. God bless you and your family and may He continue to bless the United States of America and turn our nation around.

For God & Country,

Bishop E.W. Jackson Sr.

P.S. Please consider becoming a Patriot Partner with us. Your contribution will help us continue the fight to preserve our constitutional republic.

DONATE TODAY!

Contact Us
S.T.A.N.D. Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 15022
Chesapeake, Virginia 23328
757-375-6444
stand@standamerica.us
Lawyer turned failed politician turned preacher man. Anyone using a pulpit to make themselves rich is human scum. Jesus said so himself.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find it funny are zealots of the BLM movements walking beside feminists and transgenders only to make "sexist offensive" statement online...stuff like "women are only for sex and entertainment".

Thats explains well enough how strong are the principles behind such bunch and what keeps them togheter.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is what happened to the repatriated black slaves who established Liberia. Shortly after arrival back in Africa, they enslaved their fellow Africans after they themselves had been freed by whites. Predictably, they devolved into tribal warfare and cannibalism and the practice of voodoo, with their miserable shantytowns ravaged by disease and filth from end to end.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you feel the same way about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, since Lefties never have double-standards, right? And, politicians like Nasty P'lousy and Joe Briben, who make hundreds of millions of dollars selling their offices and selling out their country? I'm sure you feel the same about them, right?
Pelosi and Biden are not putting themselves out as religious leaders. And I don't think anybody really likes jesse Jackson or al Sharpton.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black "teacher" encourages him to kneel on the infant's back AND neck to kill more quickly and efficiently.

So much for "black christianity"!

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rodrigo duterte ??

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor kid. Has a diaper on his ass, and a diaper-head assshole on his neck.

And, yeah, abusing your girlfriend's baby is the exact same thing as choking an overgrown convict resisting arrest. That diaper head should be shot in the diick.
That picture is disgusting. As is the encouragement from that educator. Absolutely heinous.

I trust that fair minded people can see an image like that and NOT associate all black people with that. Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.