Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, your mother has bought into right wing propaganda. "Black on black" violence is simply a talking point. There is no such thing. Ask her why they never talk about "white on white" violence (also known as mass shootings) or "Asian on Asian" violence. Violent crime happens among all races, and due to decades of residential segregation in the United States, most people simply live amongst their own race.

"Black on black violence" has nothing to do with state-sanctioned violence. They are completely different issues. We expect the police to protect and serve the community - all communities. If police aren't held to a higher standard than low life, impoverished gangbangers I don't know what kind of society we are living in.
I agree but she just fed up. She got mad with the funeral shooting and ashamed of her race because of their behaviour. Trump should not have to send troops there. Why do they be like this? She fed up then she fed up. She just read the bible and does not listen to Fox news. She only listens to 10 min of local news but tunes into pure Christian content. She is not pro Trump or anything like that. She is pro Jesus.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshvt. Not an ounce of truth in any of your posts.
And yet you cannot produce any facts of your own. Typical communist clown.
Reality check: there would be NO blacks in America were it not for the fact that it was blacks who sold off their own people to Europeans.
Blacks have no one to blame but themselves.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but she just fed up. She got mad with the funeral shooting and ashamed of her race because of their behaviour. Trump should not have to send troops there. Why do they be like this? She fed up then she fed up. She just read the bible and does not listen to Fox news. She only listens to 10 min of local news but tunes into pure Christian content. She is not pro Trump or anything like that. She is pro Jesus.
She has every right to be fed up. The violence in the black community, especially gang violence is unfathomable.

Where the propaganda comes in is when those violent incidents are used to excuse human rights violations against black people. Gangbangers from the hood don't give police the right to harass every black person they see. This is not an opinion; these rights are specifically protected in both the U.S. constitution and the U.N. charter declaration of human rights.

Human rights are non-negotiable.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! You managed to insert racism and anti-semitism in one sentence.

Is this Stormfront?
You asked this line already in this thread, ad hominem attacks wont cover your lack of data and logic.

Calling someone "racist" to make sure he agrees with you to save his reputation no longer works since basically any white sooner or later has been called a "racista" and now know how full of sh1t such lines are.

You didnt put a single item that support your points, not even one...this is not stormfron but its cosmopolitan or girl power anytime you release your emotional flood while avoiding any evidence.

At least corrector tries to come up with something (wrong reasoning most of the time but at least he tries).

The only propaganda I see is the one that says blacks are doing bad cause the american society discriminates against them...well they perfomr the same in europe, south america and australia while most of them chase this mindless gangsta culture where the only option to be a winner are crime or sport...the few blacks who reject such mess are shown red carpets anywhere they go.

Cant tell about asia cause outside the (once) majority white countries apparently black are not welcome...this FACT alone says how many complaining rights you have toward your nation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Constitutional rights are non-negotiable.
Ur hate for the cops supercedes ur love for the majority of ur own people.

And that's why you responded as such.

Let go of that hate and then you'll be able to be useful to ur own community.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not "unfathomable." It's just the reality of black nature. Blacks and Indians are far more violent than Whites and East Asians.
This is why successful blacks will always move as far away from their own people whenever it is possible.

The US constitution was designed for cultures and peoples who could actually maintain a law abiding civilization.
Blacks have never demonstrated such capabilities. Wherever blacks have gained power, any existing infrastructure built by whites and east asians falls into ruin.

She has every right to be fed up. The violence in the black community, especially gang violence is unfathomable.

Where the propaganda comes in is when those violent incidents are used to excuse human rights violations against black people. Gangbangers from the hood don't give police the right to harass every black person they see. This is not an opinion; these rights are specifically protected in both the U.S. constitution and the U.N. charter of human rights.

Human rights are non-negotiable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's not "unfathomable." It's just the reality of black nature. Blacks and Indians are far more violent than Whites and East Asians.
This is why successful blacks will always move as far away from their own people whenever it is possible.

The US constitution was designed for cultures and peoples who could actually maintain a law abiding civilization.
Blacks have never demonstrated such capabilities. Wherever blacks have gained power, any existing infrastructure built by whites and east asians falls into ruin.
Either u r dumb or just simply trying to spread lies.

And neither r u an Asian, which I am.

Go and read the history of ancient black civilization, then come back here to talk.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you cannot produce any facts of your own. Typical communist clown.
Reality check: there would be NO blacks in America were it not for the fact that it was blacks who sold off their own people to Europeans.
Blacks have no one to blame but themselves.
^^^ Look at this racist, anti-semitic vitriol.

People cling to bigotry when they can't measure up. They're scared of competition. That's why Neo-Nazis are all lowlifes.

This is complete ignorance on display.

Blacks in the United States predated the U.S. constitution. You would know if you actually read it.

Black labor built the infrastructure in the United States, and built thriving Black communities... all of which were burned to the ground by chickenshvt white mobs.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever dumbass.
"Black civilization" lol.
Blacks have never built a civilization of any kind.
And no, southeast asians don't count among civilization builders, only east asians.

Either u r dumb or simply trying to spread lies.

And neither r u an Asian, which I am.

Go and read history of ancient black civilization, then come back here to talk.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever dumbass.
"Black civilization" lol.
Blacks have never built a civilization of any kind.
And no, southeast asians don't count among civilization builders, only east asians.
So you're back using another name.

All this while I thought you were smart, it seems you didn't finish high school.

Google it and then come back here to talk, otherwise ain't no one is gonna further entertain ur postings.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks didn't "build" anything. They did pick cotton though. I will admit that. Of course, they were made obsolescent by the cotton gin.

The United States wasn't the United States until there was a Constitution. Before then, it was populated by small bands of savages warring with each other and scalping one another at the slightest provocation.

To this day, all countries with significant Indian populations are technologically backwards and dominated by criminal cartels.

And no, blacks can't compete with anyone on a level playing field. Hence the constant guilt trips and dependence on affirmative action.

^^^ Look at this racist, anti-semetic vitriol.

People cling to bigotry when they can't measure up. They're scared of competition. That's Neo-Nazis are all lowlifes.

This is complete ignorance on display.

Blacks in the United States predated the U.S. constitution. You would know if you actually read it.

Black labor built the infrastructure in the United States, and built thriving Black communities... all of which were burned to the ground by chickenshvt white mobs.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, pouting and crying again after reading the facts.
Egypt was a white civilization. Blacks were merely slaves.
Google is communist controlled which is why you support it.

So you're back using another name.

All this while I thought you were smart, it seems you didn't finish high school.

Google it and then come back here to talk, otherwise ain't no one is gonna further entertain ur postings.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The State should not allow police officers to ruin the lives of good law abiding Black people
I agree completely with just the part that I quoted. All of the words, without exception. Some of the other contexts around it I do not agree with and or do not think true.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the root cause of these issues?

I propose it is black men trying to be alpha.. maybe not all of them, but enough to cause the issue. it appears to be a really high social value on being perceived as badass and some other fake alpha ideas within this target culture. one of the behaviors that result in is lots of extra baby without a man in the home to raise them. basically they have mastered how to be sexually successful with women, without commitment. and the same women are also the same else it doesn't happen.

If we tell that it is because of economic and educational discrimination.... then we must ask again... why would that occur.

what successful cultures do is that the men band together and build schools.. churches... and rise up stronger and help their young men to achieve more than they did. they only do that when there is a woman with them that they believe is with them. For that to work... the gender relations have to get straightened out. the reality that it will not get fixed doesn't change the fact that it is the root issue.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what successful cultures do is that the men band together and build schools.. churches... and rise up stronger and help their young men to achieve more than they did.
When male children grow up without a father, without a positive male role model, they don't understand the role that a father plays in the family. So when they grow up they have no foundation to be there for there children. All they see is that their father abandoned them and their mother, and instead they get educated in streets. The strong males they see are criminals, so they follow in those footsteps. And the next generation grows up without a father, without a strong male presence in the house.

IMO there needs to be a re-dedication to the traditional family unit. You can see that on this forum, the guys who grew up in broken homes are usually the most cynical when it comes to families. Add in feminism, and the blurring of gender roles, and the entire culture becomes toxic. I think I've read that Asians tend to have the most intact traditional families, and I don't think it's coincidence that they tend to do better in education and earn more money also.

Status
Not open for further replies.