Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been in all sorts of neighborhoods in many countries and with many types of ppl, follow the laws some do not. Have had equally good friends in all places of all color/size/educations as well. I have lead and been lead by all sorts. There ARE for sure some ethnic and cultural differences in how the connections work 99 or 100% of the time.

Just like in a church or social club, the leader of a movement has tremendous status and an ever-growing social circle. That can be the end unto itself with the players not ever realizing it even to themselves. Even deeper is the money trails.. and in support of that the politics for the leadership of the whole. The need to be great/ power(in this case from direct control instead of indirect from money), of course leading to a MUCH higher SMV.

Outside of the cities, there are poor white areas(very poor) with very screwed up situations. So it is not really just the money or financial class as some white will tell.

When ppl get together they look for others that they can join with, either follow or lead. If you want to lead it is important to find an emotional appeal. NOTHING is better than gender or race to stir blind action from emotions. This will lead that person to enjoy alpha status.

That is how it is today, in the past generations it was different.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin check out their website and other info that they have put out and you will see that I am not lying. Now I want you to remember something you are entitled to your own opinion , but no one is entitled to their own facts.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin check out their website and other info that they have put out and you will see that I am not lying. Now I want you to remember something you are entitled to your own opinion , but no one is entitled to their own facts.
It was a lie. Ive linked their page before. Now to my question - will you condemn the criminal justice system for destroying so many black families?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've lived and worked in poor black neighborhoods as well as in other poor minority neighborhoods and have seen first hand the issues in these places. One of the main problems is the destruction of the traditional family. If anyone wants to go and see what BLM believes in. One of the things that BLM believes in and is working towards is the destruction of the traditional family as well as Patriarchy (fathers). Ask yourselves this question if BLM cares so much about black people and minorities why are they trying to destroy the traditional family and increase the number of fatherless children?
All poor neighbours has many single mom's, this issue rises because the men are poorly educated and further compounded by being raised women only.

It's a bad cycle to be in.

The stench is something a man has to get rid off and never return.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It was a lie. Ive linked their page before. Now to my question - will you condemn the criminal justice system for destroying so many black families?
I'm sure they also destroyed other races too, you should just stick to corrupt and heavy handed practices of the police.

Be fair brolin, otherwise your well intended message will look like you only care abt blacks and then it detracts the focus that really matters - meaningful reforms of ur justice system.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of policies did the recent Black president put in place, to solve the imaginary problem of "systemic racism”?
He is in a different situation. He doesn't have the motivation like you would have if you had these conditions like in my thought experiment.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been in all sorts of neighborhoods in many countries and with many types of ppl, follow the laws some do not. Have had equally good friends in all places of all color/size/educations as well. I have lead and been lead by all sorts. There ARE for sure some ethnic and cultural differences in how the connections work 99 or 100% of the time.

Just like in a church or social club, the leader of a movement has tremendous status and an ever-growing social circle. That can be the end unto itself with the players not ever realizing it even to themselves. Even deeper is the money trails.. and in support of that the politics for the leadership of the whole. The need to be great/ power(in this case from direct control instead of indirect from money), of course leading to a MUCH higher SMV.

Outside of the cities, there are poor white areas(very poor) with very screwed up situations. So it is not really just the money or financial class as some white will tell.

When ppl get together they look for others that they can join with, either follow or lead. If you want to lead it is important to find an emotional appeal. NOTHING is better than gender or race to stir blind action from emotions. This will lead that person to enjoy alpha status.

That is how it is today, in the past generations it was different.
BLM technically doesn't have a leader, so it can't be scattered up if the "leader" gets assassinated.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are from Cuba and sound like George Zimmerman, the type that wants to get a honorary white card for standing against Black movements. But you fail to understand it's people like George Zimmerman who started the BLM in the first place. Yes, a Spanish immigrant to America started the first criminal issue that made BLM a hashtag and evolve into a movement, not even a native.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM technically doesn't have a leader, so it can't be scattered up if the "leader" gets assassinated.
BLM leaders are those who pay the bills and the media coverage, or you believe all this center of attention in the middle of a pandemic is a gift from the goddess of justice?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All poor neighbours has many single mom's, this issue rises because the men are poorly educated and further compounded by being raised women only.

It's a bad cycle to be in.

The stench is something a man has to get rid off and never return.
Lack of struggle in society brings complacence and stagnation then in return creates divisions and power struggle.

Makes me think of the Roman empire decline due in part to Christianity, the loss of traditional value, the political corruption and power struggle.

Unity is needed to thrive, with division we end up dying from the inside.

We should really learn from history

Also
Im repeating myself but w/e

I blame single Mom

From Freakonomics

An updated paper was published in 2019 to review the predictions of the original 2001 paper: NBER Working Paper No. 25863 [1]

Overall the authors concluded that the predictions did hold up with strong effects. [2] "We estimate that crime fell roughly 20% between 1997 and 2014 due to legalized abortion. The cumulative impact of legalized abortion on crime is roughly 45%, accounting for a very substantial portion of the roughly 50-55% overall decline from the peak of crime in the early 1990s."

Levitt discusses this paper and the background and history of the original paper (including its criticisms) in an episode of the Freakonomics podcast. Abortion and Crime, Revisited (Ep. 384)

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that you bring up reincarnation, because I wonder how many BLMers and such were overseers and slave masters, in past lives, and how many of the White people they torment and extort were their slaves, in past lives.
I brought it as thought experiment it was not ment to be real. Just to give inspiration to think out of the box

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector you show yourself to be more ignorant, brainwashed , feminine , and dumber than I thought possible. You use shaming tactics just like a women (white card statement) ,by the way George Zimmerman is not Spanish and neither am I, but hey I guess to you and people that think like you all hispanics or latins are the same. Hmmm no that's not racist of you , not racist at all , see I can play your game better than you. As for George Zimmerman he didn't break the law, you don't know the facts of the case or don't want to know them, you would rather wallow in your victim hood. That is why your life is the way it is because you would rather be a victim and take no responsibility for yourself instead of doing the work required to make a better life for yourself. One more thing if not wanting to be a loser means that I am working towards an "honorary white card" or I am a race traitor or a sell out than yes I am all those things and so much more and I am incredibly proud of myself and my "honorary white card".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector you show yourself to be more ignorant, brainwashed , feminine , and dumber than I thought possible. You use shaming tactics just like a women (white card statement) ,by the way George Zimmerman is not Spanish and neither am I, but hey I guess to you and people that think like you all hispanics or latins are the same. Hmmm no that's not racist of you , not racist at all , see I can play your game better than you. As for George Zimmerman he didn't break the law, you don't know the facts of the case or don't want to know them, you would rather wallow in your victim hood. That is why your life is the way it is because you would rather be a victim and take no responsibility for yourself instead of doing the work required to make a better life for yourself. One more thing if not wanting to be a loser means that I am working towards an "honorary white card" or I am a race traitor or a sell out than yes I am all those things and so much more and I am incredibly proud of myself and my "honorary white card".
His mothet was from Peru and his maternal Grandmother was Black. According to the one drop rule he would also be Black because his grandmother is Black, and he would be Spanish because his mother is Spanish. He registers as Hispanic when voting. You said you were from Cuba and grew up there before coming to the States. Are you ashamed of being from Cuba?

Your defination of success is shooting Black people so you can have an honorary white card? You agree with what George Zimmerman did. At @EyeBRollin has a reply from you. You are all for vigilantes and bad cops killing Black people because it means racist white people will like you and forget the one drop rule with you like George Zimmerman and overlook you are Black too. Disgusting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure they also destroyed other races too, you should just stick to corrupt and heavy handed practices of the police.
Yeah, that's a discussion actually worth having.

Look at the Rayshard Brooks case. I'm sure twice as many white guys get killed by the cops like this. If he had been a white guy, the white community wouldn't have blinked an eye. They would have just thought "Drunk driver, resisted arrest, assaulted the cops, stole a cops weapon and fired it at them, of course he got shot, Darwin award winner, end of story". But because he was black, the black reaction is "We're being oppressed". Maybe white people are too laid back about being killed by the police, so maybe the black people are doing everyone a service here by questioning police methods.

All that left wing radical stuff though, GTFOH with that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a discussion actually worth having.

Look at the Rayshard Brooks case. I'm sure twice as many white guys get killed by the cops like this. If he had been a white guy, the white community wouldn't have blinked an eye. They would have just thought "Drunk driver, resisted arrest, assaulted the cops, stole a cops weapon and fired it at them, of course he got shot, Darwin award winner, end of story". But because he was black, the black reaction is "We're being oppressed". Maybe white people are too laid back about being killed by the police, so maybe the black people are doing everyone a service here by questioning police methods.

All that left wing radical stuff though, GTFOH with that.
If it had been a white or asian guy then the cops may have let him just go back home across the street and gave him a warning. Maybe they would offer him a ride home. They know who to serve and protect and who to lock up to fill their arrest quotas. He was not driving recklessly on the road and his car was parked. Whites and Asians tend to get the benefit of the doubt while there is no heart when it comes to others.

Even if more whites are killed by cops it is still disproportionately more Blacks and the circumstances on how Blacks are killed are usually more egregious.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it had been a white or asian guy then the cops may have let him just go back home across the street and gave him a warning. Maybe they would offer him a ride home. They know who to serve and protect and who to lock up to fill their arrest quotas. He was not driving recklessly on the road and his car was parked. Whites and Asians tend to get the benefit of the doubt while there is no heart when it comes to others.
Highly unlikely. The police talked to Brooks for 40 minutes before they tried to arrest him. If they were looking to kill him, they had plenty of time to do so. Only after he resisted arrest and assaulted them did things turn. Let a white guy resist arrest, assault two officers, steal one of their weapons, and fire it at them, and see how that works out for him. Not well, I would suspect.

Even if more whites are killed by cops it is still disproportionately more Blacks
Not if you go by who commits the most violent crime. Blacks are actually killed at a lesser rate than whites when you take that into account.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly unlikely. The police talked to Brooks for 40 minutes before they tried to arrest him. If they were looking to kill him, they had plenty of time to do so. Only after he resisted arrest and assaulted them did things turn. Let a white guy resist arrest, assault two officers, steal one of their weapons, and fire it at them, and see how that works out for him. Not well, I would suspect.
Would they have arrested him if he were a White guy in the first place? Its the principle of that question. Police officers have discretion on whether they arrest someone and charge them, or if they let them off with a polite warning, or even assist them. To assume that if it was a White guy they would be treated the same, in terms of the final decision to arrest, is really unfair. So you are saying highly unlikely, but the arrest stats would probably show something else. Lets not trivialize an arrest. Rather than go to your comfortable home where you can rest and let the alcohol get out of your system, you are put in handcuffs and taken to a unsanitary jail and don't know where you are going or will end up and are with other potentially dangerous criminals. If you get another crime on record then its even harder to get a employment and even suicide by cop sounds more appealing. So, I'm not just looking at the fact a Black person is killed by a White cop, but I'm looking at the system as a whole. He had a terrible life because of a previous criminal conviction and could not find a job because of the felony on record. He probably turned to alcohol during a dark moment and even if he committed suicide-by-cop, it's because the system made his life crappy from denying employment opportunities because he was black and because he had a criminal record so he wasn't able to get back on his feet.

Look at the California fires. Did you know that you have prisoners coerced to take out the fires, yet because of their felony record are ineligible to work for profit as a firefighter, despite their experience when they get out of jail? Of course most of the paid firefighters are going to be white, and most of the prison firefighters are black and brown. Another example of systemic racism there.

Should there be a better system where if someone gets a criminal record, they can get a second chance and find a decent job and stay out of trouble? Who can really argue against that. The systemic racism comes in where people who are down on blacks, want to find a reason to keep someone like him locked up or, feel they don't deserve to live because they are a drain on society, without even giving them a chance at a decent life. He had tried many, many application for employment and was turned down because of his criminal record. There should be some more empathy to people who have a hard life like that where even suicide sounds appealing. Police should not fulfill a suicidal death wish from people who are provoking them but are not real threat to them.

This is taking your side of the argument to point out there are still many issues of systemic racism, even if you are in the right, and even more so, if I'm right in what I asserted before. So you can't just say, oh well he's in the wrong and if he was white then blah blah and dismiss it because it's not just about that moment.

zekko said:
Not if you go by who commits the most violent crime. Blacks are actually killed at a lesser rate than whites when you take that into account.
Right, but Blacks are disproportionately poorer and live in urban centers. This could be because of employment discrimination.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but Blacks are disproportionately poorer and live in urban centers. This could be because of employment discrimination.
I don't believe the numbers support the idea that blacks are being killed by police in disproportionate numbers, when contact incidents are taken into account. But that doesn't mean I don't believe black people are facing their own challenges. Their income lags that of whites. It's pretty well known that wealthy people do a lot better in court than poor people do. Just being poor means you're at a disadvantage in the legal system, if not outright screwed.

I'm sure there's probably some employment discrimination going on, but I think the bigger issue is that black people haven't pulled themselves up out of their original poverty as well. Why that might be is a difficult question, but they did start out at a disadvantage, which is why some want to see reparations. If my grandparents were wealthy, I'm probably more likely to be wealthy myself, or at least well off, because I might have inherited businesses, capital, been better educated, etc. Of course some immigrants come here with nothing and succeed from scratch, so it's not the whole story. But blacks achieving economic equality would certainly be a good thing.

Would they have arrested him if he were a White guy in the first place? Its the principle of that question. Police officers have discretion on whether they arrest someone and charge them, or if they let them off with a polite warning, or even assist them.
I know plenty of white males and females with DUIs, so I don't know how often drunk drivers are going to be let off. They are a danger to the public. But your idea reminds me of this old Eddie Murphy SNL sketch:

Status
Not open for further replies.