Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bleh, I find it easier flirting with girls im not interested in..

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's the whole IDK factor. Like there is this girl who asked me to prom, she is pretty... a lot of guys would want to get with her, she is pretty nice and a popular, the only thing really WRONG with her is she is a little overweight, but she still has a nice face and still has a nice body i mean she isnt big wilma or anything.. and a nice tan, and tan chicks i usually like... but for some reason i cant get into her. however flirting with her is so easy. like she always comes to me, i dont really ignore her, i just act cool mosto f the time, and i say sexual things a lot. i will just chill there and she will just start rubbing up on me and ****.... and for some reason i flirt back.. even though i know im leading her on.... but then i see some chick who im actually interested in... like this blonde girl, she is really cute.. and fit... nice ass... pretty down chick... and she gives me a little interest sometimes... but like escalating **** is just so akward with her. like i tried touching her back and she kind of looked at me like wtf? like idk... i can never find the right moment with these kinda chicks... and its like any girl i like things get akward, but of course any girl i dont likethey are all over me and it's so easily to control them... like a lot of decent chicks like me... but i am still like extremely picky. it sucks sometimes..

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
your not interested in her, so there is no fear of rejection.

I mean isn't getting rejected the number one thing that holds you back from going up to a girl your actually interested in?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I find myself flirting, or maybe teasing, naturally girls I'm not interested in because there's no challenge there really. Then I think, "why can't I be like that more with chicks I'm into?"

Because you get afraid, you think you've got something to lose.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a stage that all guys go through. Sometimes forcing yourself into situations with women you are attracted to works out surprisingly well. If not, just go back and try again. Eventually you will gain that confidence to approach any girl you'd like. Believe it or not, you're going to feel more comfortable approaching women you are attracted to as opposed to women you aren't! It's a great thing, but you really have to go out of your way to conversate.