Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill song from over a decade ago

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess it was considered a bit risqué 10+ years ago for a girl to give her number to a guy she just met. Though it is common today.

The title. And the line ‘All the other boys try and chase me.’. But she chases the Chad.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she chases the Chad.
Who turns out to have only eyes for her male band members.

I have a gay friend who gets horny women telephone numbers all the time. :rofl:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess it was considered a bit risqué 10+ years ago for a girl to give her number to a guy she just met. Though it is common today.
That song came out in 2012.

In 2012, it wasn't considered risqué for women to give out phone numbers to men that they just met. Women were doing that at bars in the 1970s-1980s, long before I entered the sexual marketplace.

From 2001-2012 (ages 18-29) for me, I was getting plenty of phone numbers from women I had just met.

In 2012, initial contact after a phone number exchange was more commonly text message than random voice call.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The song was obnoxious and still is. Not getting why you are labeling it "black pill" though. The "pill" ideology only applies to men and their disposition to women's true nature. How is a song about a girl giving out her number to a guy "black pill" in any way?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one of my least favorite songs from this artist. I did have a gf at the time it came out too (2012 right?) so it did not register at the time. However, her song Curiosity I did noticed in 2013 during a breakup and I rediscovered her during the pandemic with songs like (Come Away with Me, Now that I Found You, I Really Like You, and Want You In My Room). Some of those songs remind me of the 2012 gf experience as it played out. Not sure if I would call her blackpill as I dont get the vibe, at least with those songs. The choice of guys she acts with on her music videos are not stereotypical chads, more like mid to upper tier normies.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That song came out in 2012.

In 2012, it wasn't considered risqué for women to give out phone numbers to men that they just met. Women were doing that at bars in the 1970s-1980s, long before I entered the sexual marketplace.

From 2001-2012 (ages 18-29) for me, I was getting plenty of phone numbers from women I had just met.

In 2012, initial contact after a phone number exchange was more commonly text message than random voice call.
I never said women weren’t giving out #’s back then. They were. I don’t have insight into the female mind. So. She did say ‘this is crazy’ regarding giving this guy she just met her #. I don’t think women today would say that, as it’s not uncommon. However. To her and likely other women, it may have been bold, daring, risque to do so back then.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The song was obnoxious and still is. Not getting why you are labeling it "black pill" though. The "pill" ideology only applies to men and their disposition to women's true nature. How is a song about a girl giving out her number to a guy "black pill" in any way?
The Black Pill’s primary tenent is looks>>> everything else. As far as attracting women. She says ‘all the other boys try and chase me.’. Implying other guys are persuing (gaming?) her. Yet she is only interested in the Chad, whom she appears to know nothing about.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one of my least favorite songs from this artist. I did have a gf at the time it came out too (2012 right?) so it did not register at the time. However, her song Curiosity I did noticed in 2013 during a breakup and I rediscovered her during the pandemic with songs like (Come Away with Me, Now that I Found You, I Really Like You, and Want You In My Room). Some of those songs remind me of the 2012 gf experience as it played out. Not sure if I would call her blackpill as I dont get the vibe, at least with those songs. The choice of guys she acts with on her music videos are not stereotypical chads, more like mid to upper tier normies.
I was married when this came out. So I missed it. But I saw the video after I got divorced. It helped motivate me to get back in shape and loose my bloat.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married when this came out. So I missed it. But I saw the video after I got divorced. It helped motivate me to get back in shape and loose my bloat.
Which one, Call Me Baby, or Curiosity? I don't think the song Curiosity motivated me to do anything, but the way the music and vocals sounded, made me miss my ex-gf (or experience together with her the previous year if that's an entity in and of itself independent of her, which at this time is blurred in retrospect since I don't think I ever felt 100% comfortable with her given her past and way she was acting up with me prior to the quiet break-up and all that) rather than motivating. Most of the songs in 2013 that was discovered helped express the sadness I felt rather than motivate me to self-improve.

You did not grieve at all with your divorce or did you feel relieved? But kudos to you if Carly Ray Jepsen helped motivate you to self-improve.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one, Call Me Baby, or Curiosity? I don't think the song Curiosity motivated me to do anything, but the way the music and vocals sounded, made me miss my ex-gf (or experience together with her the previous year if that's an entity in and of itself independent of her, which at this time is blurred in retrospect since I don't think I ever felt 100% comfortable with her given her past and way she was acting up with me prior to the quiet break-up and all that) rather than motivating. Most of the songs in 2013 that was discovered helped express the sadness I felt rather than motivate me to self-improve.

You did not grieve at all with your divorce or did you feel relieved? But kudos to you if Carly Ray Jepsen helped motivate you to self-improve.
Call me baby.
I don’t know if ‘grieve’ is the right word. But certainly. at that time, a negative life event. Now I view it as positive.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The title. And the line ‘All the other boys try and chase me.’. But she chases the Chad.
Blackpill mindset is a toxic, poisonous mindset that will lead to ruination of your life it you allow it to take over as a male.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the s1ittiest songs ever

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill mindset is a toxic, poisonous mindset that will lead to ruination of your life it you allow it to take over as a male.
Depends. I my view. Blackpill is simply the recognition that looks > everything else. A pure Blackpiller would likely say. Looks are 100%. I think empiric evidence disproves the pure Blackpiller.
However, there is no denying that one’s looks are hugely important in not only dating, but life in general. If you are attractive, go hang out with your plain looking friends and see the difference. Or. if you are the plain one, hang out with an attractive buddy.
I suppose a plain looking pure Blackpiller would resign in defeat. In this case, Blackpill is toxic. But. If one uses the Blackpill merely as lens to view relationship dynamics. Or if one is attractive. Then. The Blackpill (in it’s non-pure form) would be relatively harmless.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends. I my view. Blackpill is simply the recognition that looks > everything else. A pure Blackpiller would likely say. Looks are 100%. I think empiric evidence disproves the pure Blackpiller.
However, there is no denying that one’s looks are hugely important in not only dating, but life in general. If you are attractive, go hang out with your plain looking friends and see the difference. Or. if you are the plain one, hang out with an attractive buddy.
I suppose a plain looking pure Blackpiller would resign in defeat. In this case, Blackpill is toxic. But. If one uses the Blackpill merely as lens to view relationship dynamics. Or if one is attractive. Then. The Blackpill (in it’s non-pure form) would be relatively harmless.
That's true...but the longer you know someone in any way, the less their looks become important and the more other things do..

Looks are kinda like the "Wow Factor", but like anything else, if you own an awesome looking car or house or yacht that doesn't work properly or breaks down a lot and requires a ton of maintenance and money, it's value in people's eyes will start to decrease significantly...the same with a person.

A hot person who treats others like trash is someone who will drive people away from them over time.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true...but the longer you know someone in any way, the less their looks become important and the more other things do..

Looks are kinda like the "Wow Factor", but like anything else, if you own an awesome looking car or house or yacht that doesn't work properly or breaks down a lot and requires a ton of maintenance and money, it's value in people's eyes will start to decrease significantly...the same with a person.

A hot person who treats others like trash is someone who will drive people away from them over time.
I agree. That’s why I’m more of a Black/Red pill person.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For the vast majority, guys with good looks have way more social opportunities and even.if they are narcassistic know how to manipulate people to get out on top. Usually someone who treats someone like trash is after they got what they wanted and the person has no value to them. They can easily build up a new social circle or meet new people online so it does not matter even if they drive people away.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. That’s why I’m more of a Black/Red pill person.
I never got into the whole 'pill' thing and don't really know exactly what they all mean, but I agree with what you said. I'd say i'm very 'black pilled' but then I'm also nothing like what many 'blackpillers' seem to be.

It seems most are just depressed, bitter guys who don't approach or get laid and just like to talk about how you need to be very very good looking to get laid without paying for it so just don't try at all.

Whereas I'm a pretty happy guy in general. Good social circle, and I have a decent sex life i'm very content with etc - yet i'm still 'blackpilled' to the point that I know that looks is basically everything when it comes to getting laid with very hot, very young things (especially from cold approach). They're as 'superficial' as we are! haha. As you rightly said, going out with very good looking friends will surely convince anyone. (i wrote many FR's back in the day when I was more of a PUA and would often go out with my wingman at the time who was a very very good looking guy! It was brutal. The Sh1t I saw! lol. Would be impossible to NOT be blackpilled after seeing that)

The people who think otherwise are usually just much older guys who are out of touch, don't have the sort of sex life with the sort of girls i'm even interested in, and likely never did. They wouldn't have a hope in hell of attracting the sort of girls I want, yet they still are like 'girls don't care about looks. They like me because of my masculine frame blablala'. Kind of deluded and for sure invisible to the girls I'm after. OR they're basically paying for play etc.

But My thing is always, instead of getting upset about it and spending all of your time moaning, get as good looking as possible (gym, fashion, even SURGERY if you can afford it. I've seen some outstanding results of people going from 'ugly' to good looking with well researched (and very expensive) surgery who went from incels to slayers). Also, never ever forget that even though looks are basically everything, not every girl has identical taste. There are outliers out there. I've always advised approaching loads so that you can find them! You need thick skin of course as you are going to be told to go away or get ignored by hot 18 years olds a lot if you aren't her type. Move on. I learnt this fairly early on when working in an office of young girls. They'd spend all day not working but browing insta, looking for hot guys to DM or flirt with, and usually they'd all go for the same guys (tall, young, facially handsome etc) but there was one (probably thje hottest of them) who always chose guys I the other girls thought was ugly. She just had different taste. And I feel like it's been confirmed over the years when i've managed to bang a fair few very hot girls who made it easy for me (as they do with guys they think are hot) and i'm no oil painting!

As is always said, it's a numbers game. You can't negotiate attraction. Don't waste money on PUA rubbish. NLP verbals and whatever else as there's a 'skill level' you can get too where you can somehow brainwash girls lol. Fantasy. Sher decides in about 0.5 seconds. Find the girls who decide in your favour

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of this scene, I have a Pavlovian response to this innovative (i.e., for the use of a voice-sample for the synthesizer) song by 10cc.

This song is extraordinarily bleak in its lyrics, BlackPill, black-everything. :eek:

Here's a great BluePill song by 10cc, which I like both for the song itself, but also because it is in the weird key of Db (MusicCels will understand the significance of this).

Last edited: