"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Blackpill: Is wearing a mask making you feel better because women treat you better?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Here is this video that I have found that has me thinking:


Are thing really so bad that wearing a mask actually helps you get better reactions from women because they can't see your face?

The author of this video is getting less disgusted reactions and more positive reactions wearing a mask because women can't see how his face looks like.

I personally feel I don't have to worry as much about shaving, or how my face is looking (i.e. if I'm too serious and intense, etc...) and feel less social anxiety or stress when dealing with any woman with a mask, sun-glasses and a hat on, because I feel like I could seem like a "normal" looking type of socially adjusted guy and more unintended "negative subcommunication" may be blocked by having a mask on.

Does anyone relate with this and think a mask improves your odds of either getting numbers or dates from women, or getting better reactions from women in public?

Competing with @MatureDJ with these type of threads, lol!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I have to admit that I can't resist these incel threads.....

Answer: yes. I can't recall if it was IncelTV or FaceAndLMS that explains the importance of the lower part of the face, specifically the jaw area.

For example, Elliot Roger would have been better looking if his jaw wasn't so effeminate, he had a chicken jaw.

Even though he would have looked better with a more masculine jaw, unfortunately JBW would still overrule it.....

....it never began for poor Elliot.....
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
OP, a mask combined with sunglasses and hat will only make you look like a potential bandit. Too much uncertainty.
On the other hand, mask only forces a female to make definite eye contact if she looks at you at close range, but learn to do 6 foot seduction techniques anyways…
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
FaceAndLMS gives a quick illustration of just how important the lower 1/3rd of the face is, I time stamped for y'all, look at the dramatic difference.

For guys with a not-so-good lower 3rd or jawline, a mask can cover up these imperfections.

 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I tend to think that this is just like a chick wearing a dress where it hides her figure. I can count only one time when a gal in such a dress had a smoking body underneath. In any case, when you're talking to each other, you'd have the mask off.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
This might trigger @corrector , but I have another cashier/employee story from last night where a walmart employee complemented me on my eyes and texted me pics of her tattoos - it was the mask that made my eyes transform into hunter eyes....

..... even though I think masks are bullsh!t and it's actually a sign of submission, or rather a precursor to the eventual Mark of the B3@st, I have to say a mask makes me look more attractive because it focuses attention towards my eyes....

EDIT::: I was actually going to post about my interaction with the walmart girl from last night but I didn't want to trigger another discussion about employee flirtations....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Y'all shouldn't encourage blackpill philosophy.

It's extreme and even with the best of intentions it will lead towards the path of violence against women or even little girls.

Refrain from making threads with headings such as blackpill or at the very least don't participate in the thread.

Be moderate in the way you think, profit oriented in how you operate and generally you'll live a better life.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
This might trigger @corrector , but I have another cashier/employee story from last night where a walmart employee complemented me on my eyes and texted me pics of her tattoos - it was the mask that made my eyes transform into hunter eyes....

..... even though I think masks are bullsh!t and it's actually a sign of submission, or rather a precursor to the eventual Mark of the B3@st, I have to say a mask makes me look more attractive because it focuses attention towards my eyes....

EDIT::: I was actually going to post about my interaction with the walmart girl from last night but I didn't want to trigger another discussion about employee flirtations....
I am not triggered by this at all. This is too childsplay compared to the likes of @zinc4 , @LucianoM , @stormrider , @RickTheToad or other posters who have the "Chad-lifestyle" experience.

Great feedback about the mask though!
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
FaceAndLMS gives a quick illustration of just how important the lower 1/3rd of the face is, I time stamped for y'all, look at the dramatic difference.

For guys with a not-so-good lower 3rd or jawline, a mask can cover up these imperfections.
I agree but guys have used the beard thing lately to cover up for their deficiencies. Now I guess the ones that can't grow good beards will have another alternative...
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Lol, I've never had a woman get disgusted by my face

Also, I reject the blackpill
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I’ve just noted lots more prolonged eye contact. But, I guess that’s to be expected.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Y'all shouldn't encourage blackpill philosophy.

It's extreme and even with the best of intentions it will lead towards the path of violence against women or even little girls.

Refrain from making threads with headings such as blackpill or at the very least don't participate in the thread.

Be moderate in the way you think, profit oriented in how you operate and generally you'll live a better life.
Simp
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Just spoke at.length with an intelligent cashier who is doing her Masters degree at University. Masks on. This was out of character with me. But I am weary of.getting too involved. Dont want anything to get awkward and end up quitting the most frequent store I shop at! (This happened before).

While we were chatting another blonde cashier waved at me who stumbled upon us. It actually felt like I was caught! The ice is broken, I will now talk to women in public despite covid. This was an excuse before to pass approach opportunities.
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Interesting thought. It's a bit like putting up PUA facades though, at some point the mask has to come off.
A few months ago I had a nasty pimple on my face, but I liked that I could cover it up with the mask when I went out lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top