Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill has shut down RSD/PUA. Is this true?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eliot Rogers is a hapa and has a Chinese mother and White father. The Hapas are going to be a future generation of ethnicels who will be rejected by Stacies because they are not White enough and have weak Asian features. He was bullied in high school and his father put him to Los Angelis so he can find a hooker to get it on with. His father had inferior genes and betabuxxed an Asian lady.

All I see nowadays is WMAF couples, and I know their children are going to be Hapas and 99% are going to be incel and some subgroup of that is going to have weak fathers and become radicalized like Eliot Rogers.

I learned this from the Incel-TV channel that you got your other videos from. I think you are going to get a tonne of angry Happas. I just feel sorry for the pain the children of WMAF have to suffer because they have the worst of both genes. A weak white father who couldn't get a white woman to accept his genes so he got a crazy self-hating mentally Asian lady and now has the worst of both genes and ends up like an ethnic reject that bullies pick on and women reject. Both parents and society of who will give him mixed-messages that the Asian part of his genes or Asian race is what makes him not good enough for women, subconciously of course, while telling them they are white enough to succeed in the dating market.

You can't blame the messenger for Eliot Roger. He's a Hapa. There will be plenty of Happa young adults in the next 10-15 years with white fathers who own large gun collections who are going to wreck havoc on society down the road. Fortunately, not all hapas are like this.
The Devil's Dictionary (by Ambrose Bierce): "Mulatto: n. A child of two races, ashamed of both."

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some more brutal racepill:

Hapacel: "What am I lacking?"

White girl: "Your face is weird."

Fvcking brutality.....

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I've just heard on a podcast that RSD is shutting down because their userbase has increasingly turned incel and the makers cannot debunk the blackpill any longer

Is this story true?

This might be the final nail in the coffin of PUA
I believe rsd was and still is the best ever. It is not about pick up it is about, as it says, social dynamics. And those people who dont WANT to understand these concepts just dont need to force it.

You can say that there are many truths in every thing, god, philosophy, christ, muhammed, demons, vampires, red/balck/blue/purple pills or whatever. If you feel it it's true. But in the core there is a true reality that does not contradict all these truths but exist in a basic simple form and its name is "secret society", and if I'm not wrong owen cook was the actual guy who stated this basic reality, so probably he knows what he is speaking about.

P.s. what's the podcast

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Here's some more brutal racepill:

Hapacel: "What am I lacking?"

White girl: "Your face is weird."

Fvcking brutality.....

This is nice

The problem with these vids that they are actually meant to make you weak and make u stay in the matrix. All the people (at least the 'victims') who taking part in this are not aware that there are other alternatives to reality beyond mainstream and YouTube.

I dont sure why is this they making them, I like to watch it when I high (rarely) because its rise your insecurities to a level you start to wonder about things on a true superficial level, and then you wake up in the morning and you still alive and the judging high chick from last nights video is just a girl who's lookin for a good fck and new optimism drives into your lungs lol

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just heard on a podcast that RSD is shutting down because their userbase has increasingly turned incel and the makers cannot debunk the blackpill any longer

Is this story true?

This might be the final nail in the coffin of PUA
It has nothing to do with blackpill, lol. It has everything to do with feminism and #metoo and with how pickup is represented in media. It is just more profitable to earn money in the self-improvement segment nowadays. Another reason is that there are way too many former clients who weren't satisfied with RSD coaching.

Also, blackpill is complete bull**** even when it comes to online dating. Yep, you heard it right. I tested some photos on photofeeler and believe me when I say that a below-average guy with great photos can easily be in top 20% (8/10) while a hot guy with model-level looks and a great body can be in the bottom 40% (3,8/10) with ****ty bathroom shirtless selfie.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say that there are many truths in every thing, god, philosophy, christ, muhammed, demons, vampires, red/balck/blue/purple pills or whatever. If you feel it it's true. But in the core there is a true reality that does not contradict all these truths but exist in a basic simple form and its name is "secret society", and if I'm not wrong owen cook was the actual guy who stated this basic reality, so probably he knows what he is speaking about.

P.s. what's the podcast
100% agree with you

There are truths in every movement. Including politics too

I just think the blackpill is the "most" true when it comes to dating. But others have truths too

And the podcast is thetruthhurts truth cast ep.1

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one that tries to sell you a magic pill to fix your problems are just taking your money. Be it weight loss, easy money, getting women etc.... Sooner or later you figure this out and walk away from it.

The ONLY way to succeed in life in anything is to bust you butt, and take risks. Sometimes you fail and you have to move on quickly and learn from it and look at your failures as learning events. You learn more from failure than you so from success. PUAs sell risk abatement, and minimize failure... all it does is prevent you from real experience based learning.

Be the best man you can be, physically, professionally, and mentality... this will increase the number of people (including women) interested in you. At that point you just need to put yourself out there and risk losing.

Life is playing poker on a surf board.

Poker is a great metaphor for relationships... I have my cards, my opponents their cards... Then there are cards face up on the table... we are all operating with perfect information and limited knowledge... all you can do is play with the cards you are dealt... you can win with the worst hand possible: you can lose with the best hand possible. I can teach anyone to play poker... I can tell you the probability you hand will be successful based on the number of people in a game.... what I can't teach is experience. It's the experience that makes you good. If you REALLY want to get good at poker, and with women, the key to success is quickly putting behind your failures, and moving on to the next hand. If you agonize over a hand (or chick) you lost all that does is screws up the next hand.

Surfing teaches you patience. It takes a lot of effort swimming out to where you can catch a wave... sometimes you might sit out there of 30 minutes waiting for the perfect wave... but if you don't wait... and just take the first crappy wave when you get up there... well... your experience isn't that great. Like poker... they only way you really get good at surfing is just doing it.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, blackpill is complete bull**** even when it comes to online dating. Yep, you heard it right. I tested some photos on photofeeler and believe me when I say that a below-average guy with great photos can easily be in top 20% (8/10) while a hot guy with model-level looks and a great body can be in the bottom 40% (3,8/10) with ****ty bathroom shirtless selfie.
Wtf is photofeeler? I've run plenty experiments myself and the results are shocking

Dating sites feel like a lost graveyard even for Chad-lites like myself. Until you create a profile for 9/10 white male

The messages are RELENTLESS

The date offers are RELENTLESS

The superlikes are RELENTLESS

Been there bro. Troll harder

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This is nice

The problem with these vids that they are actually meant to make you weak and make u stay in the matrix. All the people (at least the 'victims') who taking part in this are not aware that there are other alternatives to reality beyond mainstream and YouTube.

I dont sure why is this they making them, I like to watch it when I high (rarely) because its rise your insecurities to a level you start to wonder about things on a true superficial level, and then you wake up in the morning and you still alive and the judging high chick from last nights video is just a girl who's lookin for a good fck and new optimism drives into your lungs lol
that's pretty good observations - about being sucked into the matrix, remembering the judgmental girl just wants affection next morning.
I won't watch this based on your review.

Let's not forget mainstream is full aware of red pill and starting to twist concepts to reduce selfesteems. Trying for frame grabs.
Have to be ever vigilant.

If some 'alternative' piece of media is actually making one feel too low to take action, that means they infiltrated.

Important to be optimistic in the morning!

Last edited:

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is photofeeler? I've run plenty experiments myself and the results are shocking

Dating sites feel like a lost graveyard even for Chad-lites like myself. Until you create a profile for 9/10 white male

The messages are RELENTLESS

The date offers are RELENTLESS

The superlikes are RELENTLESS

Been there bro. Troll harder
a89d7b31d520b4b4be027b046ad01e75--hot-selfies-cute-boys.jpg

How do you like this guy? Six-packs, handsome face, nice muscles. He got 4,3/10 on photofeeler. If you are too lazy to insert the word in google then there is no even room for discussion, lol.
In comparison, you can check how this slightly fat guy got 9,4/10.

My average-looking friend who is in his forties got 7,1/10 in attractiveness easily on his first attempt. I'm too lazy to link. Anyone can check for themselves.

If you tested professional male models from Instagram then of course they'll get amazing conversions. Because their photos ARE amazing. As long as you are not too ugly and have money for a professional photoshoot and know what kinds of photos get you results(just google) you can get decent success on Tinder.

The photos of the same person can either be 1/10 or 8/10.

Your looks are important, but for Tinder quality of your photos is even more so. If someone wants to get better photos they can google killyourinnerloser. The guy ****ed 140+ women from Tinder even though he isn't very good looking. There is no secret. Get good photos (photofeeler is the best way to check if they are good) then get *****. Of course, if your appearance sucks too much then work on it too. I talk about your style (clothes, haircut, beard, etc) and hygiene here.

Women are different from men. The context of a photo is important to them because it could say a lot about your status (to their subconsciousness). If you are a lonely loser or an interesting guy. Guys don't give a **** about things like this if a girl hot then she would still be 8/10 even at bathroom selfie.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of things turned against the commercial PUA bootcamp model...

1. Too much media attention beginning with the book The G am e and later pickup TV shows
2. OLD dating, especially apps
2. Meeetooo
3. Blackpill
4. Covid
Covid is likely short term in the way that the 1918 pandemic was short term. However, the next 2 years are going to be some of the most challenging 2 years in the mating environment that anyone has ever seen.

Apps have materially impacted nightlife, even pre-Covid. For the 5 year period prior to Covid, it was less essential for a woman to go out to bars to find sex partners or dates. Night venues were hosting plenty of app sourced first dates. For a woman, she can source more first dates on swipe apps than she would be able to if she relied upon being approached at non-bar venues or even at the bars.

If I rated how important each of these factors is, this is how I would rate them by level of importance (most to least important)
1. Swipe apps
2. Too much media attention
3. MeeeToo
4. Covid
5. Blackpill

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD is very shady and disorganized. There business model was first based on marketing to lonely virgins by guilt-tripping you into thinking you need to listen to them to be successful with women. Later they started focusing much more heavily on self-development advice but they still used a lot of the same guilt-tripping tactics by insisting you were broken or scared or whatever. Of course, they do have some sage advice sprinkled in here and there, but it's buried underneath mounds of horse****.

Pickup artistry is a dying field because more and more men are realizing that it mostly amounts to short-term gains (quick lays) and teaches nothing of keeping a girl around (maintaining frame, etc) .

Of course, RSD saw this and that's why they moved more towards self development and "inner game" towards their later years, but they never really taught ANYTHING about long-term relationships, and they definitely lacked the big-picture sort of red-pill awareness seen from someone like Rollo or Roosh.

All that said, I will say back in the day they had some truly groundbreaking stuff, especially from Julien. If you've ever seen some of his old pickup compilation videos, it's easy to see him and Owen were probably some of the best PUAs in the world.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spoke to co worker went to local hotspot we go too to see bands etc etc. I didn't go last night. He said there was puzzy all over the place.
Pusssy all over the place means nothing. I'll agree that it is a better sign than an absence of women from a venue. However, the important question to ask with that is how many people actually made a meaningful connection. I think women realized even pre-Covid that they didn't need to stand around a bar/nightclub to meet men. Why do something that takes a lot of effort like going out when you could get more attention by just posting a sexy photo on Instagram? Why field approaches in person when you could field approaches virtually at home via Tinder/Bumble/Hinge? Even pre-Covid, the argument for night venues wasn't all that clear cut.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think woman are just social in general and not much has changed. I agree the internet has changed sexual dynamics but Covid? People in my area are itching to get out.
Puzzy everywhere was my friends term not mine.
And he is probably right the place is an open ceiling venue and there was a band and I'm certain there was young females out.
As soon as a vaccine is released i think things will return back to default.
Thotts getting approached in real life while being worshipped online by the majority of guys.
You cant replace real living dynamics with barriers. They do not help men. There verh existence is default pro feminism.
Covid is making many men more hesitant to approach in person because of societal distancing propaganda and fear of the Covid boogeyman. Additionally, many women are more uptight in the receipt of said approaches because of fear of the Covid boogeyman. The Covid boogeyman is a real fear on both sides. With a lot of people losing their jobs, many people lack the health insurance to deal with Covid. It certainly puts a negative energy out there in the mating environment.

Masks make day approaching in grocery stores and gyms more challenging.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4335

How do you like this guy? Six-packs, handsome face, nice muscles. He got 4,3/10 on photofeeler. If you are too lazy to insert the word in google then there is no even room for discussion, lol.
In comparison, you can check how this slightly fat guy got 9,4/10.

My average-looking friend who is in his forties got 7,1/10 in attractiveness easily on his first attempt. I'm too lazy to link. Anyone can check for themselves.

If you tested professional male models from Instagram then of course they'll get amazing conversions. Because their photos ARE amazing. As long as you are not too ugly and have money for a professional photoshoot and know what kinds of photos get you results(just google) you can get decent success on Tinder.

The photos of the same person can either be 1/10 or 8/10.

Your looks are important, but for Tinder quality of your photos is even more so. If someone wants to get better photos they can google killyourinnerloser. The guy ****ed 140+ women from Tinder even though he isn't very good looking. There is no secret. Get good photos (photofeeler is the best way to check if they are good) then get *****. Of course, if your appearance sucks too much then work on it too. I talk about your style (clothes, haircut, beard, etc) and hygiene here.

Women are different from men. The context of a photo is important to them because it could say a lot about your status (to their subconsciousness). If you are a lonely loser or an interesting guy. Guys don't give a **** about things like this if a girl hot then she would still be 8/10 even at bathroom selfie.
I'm a reasonable guy. I didn't mean my retort to sound aggressive. I did Google it after replying to you and saw that it's some kind of photo reviewer for social media?

The trouble is. Any average joe (girls or boys) who sees that photo is not going to like it because he has his shirt off

To me the guy is between a 7 or 8. But to females I have no idea. Most of the time they surprise sh!t out of me. I guess I'm not gay

But I agree with your overall point about photo quality. It does make a difference

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that the no1 reason they switched to self-development was the metoo-related backlash they faced. They would have totally shut them down, had they not rebranded. Obviously it also worked in their favor, since general self-dev + some woo-woo stuff sells to a much wider audience, as opposed to selling bootcamps to naive virgins :p

Say what you want about RSD and their annoying marketing tricks (which I would agree with), but some of their early stuff was pure gold, I believe, and someone new to this can benefit a lot from watching them.
Also, if you notice closely, most of them also encourage people to work on themselves overall, while also getting better at dating etc.

I never liked the extremes. I think that synthesizing information from multiple sources (be it RSD, this forum, AMS etc) can give you valuable information about dating women and life in general (since they are obviously interconnected). This way you screen out the marketing BS and identify commonly accepted principles.

Examples from RSD: I think that Tyler's Blueprint is one of the best inner game resources out there. Some of you will find some aspects of it too bluepilled, but if you put these aside it's great.

And, I think it was Julien back in the day that said "PUA is just self-development on steroids". I think most people in this site agree with this.

Needless to mention, I've never given them a single dollar :p

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have changed their business model, I think it's probably only because giving bootcamps in person is too much work and too risky these days and they've found they can make the same money and avoid controversy by appeasing women. Women don't like seeing men get what they want without providing them free food and drink or giving away half of their wealth and there have always been powerful forces in society to ensure that men do that.

Elliot Rodgers was a loser and a fool and he had a lot of very serious mental problems. He's the kind of guy that would have ended up hurting people regardless of which particular internet forum he decided to haunt. He's in no way representative of the majority of men who seek out advice online to do better with women. It's a perfectly normal thing for men to want sex and to turn to other guys that have more experience for advice if they're not having the success that they want. Those that give up and go "black pill" or MGTOW are just trying to rationalise their failure and they'll end up coming back eventually anyway because as much as they try to deny reality they'll always be attracted to women.

And what is all of this bull**** about race? Last time I checked there were billions of people in Asia - if Asian women don't want their own guys, then how did all of those people get born? I recently went to Taiwan, Vietnam and Singapore and saw plenty of happy local couples holding hands, riding motorbikes together and pushing prams with babies. I think this is just another excuse that losers like to use - money, looks, race etc. in order to avoid having to face the fact that they're scared of approaching and talking to women.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that the no1 reason they switched to self-development was the metoo-related backlash they faced. They would have totally shut them down, had they not rebranded. Obviously it also worked in their favor, since general self-dev + some woo-woo stuff sells to a much wider audience, as opposed to selling bootcamps to naive virgins :p

Say what you want about RSD and their annoying marketing tricks (which I would agree with), but some of their early stuff was pure gold, I believe, and someone new to this can benefit a lot from watching them.
Also, if you notice closely, most of them also encourage people to work on themselves overall, while also getting better at dating etc.

I never liked the extremes. I think that synthesizing information from multiple sources (be it RSD, this forum, AMS etc) can give you valuable information about dating women and life in general (since they are obviously interconnected). This way you screen out the marketing BS and identify commonly accepted principles.

Examples from RSD: I think that Tyler's Blueprint is one of the best inner game resources out there. Some of you will find some aspects of it too bluepilled, but if you put these aside it's great.

And, I think it was Julien back in the day that said "PUA is just self-development on steroids". I think most people in this site agree with this.

Needless to mention, I've never given them a single dollar :p
I have a guess the reasons they stop focus on women is because
1. they are getting old (+ have families) and dont want to be associated with game
2. The game changes = new ideas needs to be developed = new young blood needs to add fresh updates. Both pillars of rsd owen and julian already tired
3. Julian's media scandal and transformation mastery
4. The pills jerks. I talking about the guys who uses red pill as an excuse to their lack of understanding women and talking toxic **** all over