Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill experiment #1

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a celebrity though. If I was a famous actor or celebrity then I'll likely have chicks going gaga for me because the Status, Money and Looks is way up the stratosphere. What actor, screenwriter, or overall successful guy you know isn't doing well with the ladies? Especially in entertainment.
His celebrity status isn't what attracted women though.... It's his good looks and White facial features and jawline....

He first gained attention in a Mariah Carey music video (when he was an unknown) and women went crazy over his good looks.... Too bad he's actually gay.....

If you can mimick his look you'll be alright....

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op why not use this time productively? Go out and get a gym membership
Work out for 6 months
Get a good haircut that suits your face shape
Start dressing nicer
Get some professionly taken pics

And no matter your race you will get a lot more attention, dont blame race and start improving yourself
You are right. I just want to see such an experiment fail, badly, and that is going to be the next step. Whitemaxing sounds like I'm just changing my race on the profile and re-publishing it because my complexion is even whiter than some other darker skinned white people, especially where the sun doesn't hit directly on so I actually have to say I'm Black, Half-Black or Mixed/Other on the profile. For a short experiment that's a lot less of an investment to see if that is real or not.

If there is in insane difference because of a category change in one part of the profile, then I would feel a bit weird out. The easiest way to put something like that to rest is to try it out as an experiment for 2 weeks and see if there is a dramatic difference over a one word change on a profile, and then change it back to mixed/other/black, etc... if there isn't. What can I say?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One curious thing about JBW is this...

The nearcel white dude generally has to either travel overseas or go online to meet ethnic women.

He somehow doesn't get approached in real life by such women.
I would say it's a function of location, Almostcel White guys need to head over to San Francisco where ethnik women will worship them like demigods....like they're freaking Hercules...

Last edited:

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Race does nt really matter ofcourse u will find pipo who are racists ...i have a black friend who bangs a white lady like crazy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race does nt really matter ofcourse u will find pipo who are racists ...i have a black friend who bangs a white lady like crazy.
This is what the stats show:

In a limited concession to your point from some of these stats, just because you are white, you are not necessarily going to get a 100% reply rate, and blacks are not necessarily going to get a 0% reply rate. That's not what I was trying to convey.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's a function of location, Almostcel White guys need to head over to San Francisco where ethnik women will worship them like demigods....like they're freaking Hercules...
I would say that Toronto is worst than San Francisco and I live in Toronto. That's probably why I'm making these type of threads. Ethnics are more racist than most white women are because white women don't have a self-loathing inferiority complex about their own race or want a white trophy boyfriend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder how I would look in a dregs wig since I'm almost bald. That would probably get more hits out there.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This is what the stats show:

In a limited concession to your point from some of these stats, just because you are white, you are not necessarily going to get a 100% reply rate, and blacks are not necessarily going to get a 0% reply rate. That's not what I was trying to convey.
what's wrong with blacks or Irish?

how would you know if someone was black or Irish? Are people putting down "I'm black" "I'm Irish"?

There's no purebreds out there. No purebred blacks, no purebred Irish.

It would be false.
Weird titles assigned to people when their DNA results come back with multiple races, even species I bet.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with blacks or Irish?
I'll try the dregs idea as it owns the Black side. If you are strong and bold with something thing then its likely going to get more attention then if you are not standing out enough (ie not white enough to be white, not black enough to be black, etc...). Things is while I love Black movies, I'm not really into other cultural aspects of being Black beyond my biological identity and social justice (i.e. obviously if I wear dregs I'll probably be profiled, but that's the cost of the business if it works on the ladies, lol!)

With the high quality types of memories based off of relationships I've posted about before, based on who I actually am, it seems a betrayal of all of that to play around with that. Quality rather than quantity means I should not be looking at stats but be true to who I am.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You are right. I just want to see such an experiment fail, badly, and that is going to be the next step. Whitemaxing sounds like I'm just changing my race on the profile and re-publishing it because my complexion is even whiter than some other darker skinned white people, especially where the sun doesn't hit directly on so I actually have to say I'm Black, Half-Black or Mixed/Other on the profile. For a short experiment that's a lot less of an investment to see if that is real or not.

If there is in insane difference because of a category change in one part of the profile, then I would feel a bit weird out. The easiest way to put something like that to rest is to try it out as an experiment for 2 weeks and see if there is a dramatic difference over a one word change on a profile, and then change it back to mixed/other/black, etc... if there isn't. What can I say?
say other or type out private.
Are you demanding what the girls' full genetic hereditory identity is? If you are, why?
For babymaking purposes?
This is a non-issue. Work on your bodygame like the poster above said.
Do an experiement on chubby versus cut-fit.

I find it weird and unhealthy to have a morbid fascination with racial profiling.

My .03cents

I'm 5/8ths Irish. Depending on who I'm talking to I'll game them by saying my other 3/8ths are whatever they most identify with. lmao. So shallow.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say other or type out private.
Are you demanding what the girls' full genetic hereditory identity is? If you are, why?
For babymaking purposes?
This is a non-issue. Work on your bodygame like the poster above said.
Do an experiement on chubby versus cut-fit.

I find it weird and unhealthy to have a morbid fascination with racial profiling.

My .03cents
This was intended to be a men's locker-room type of thread. I'm not really serious about anything I wrote and was being satirical/dark comedy.

Yes, of course, it's better to work on tangible things like weight and hair/dreadlock wigs, etc... I wouldn't want to miss out on meeting someone like you online over nonsense.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This was intended to be a men's locker-room type of thread. I'm not really serious about anything I wrote and was being satirical/dark comedy.

Yes, of course, it's better to work on tangible things like weight and hair/dreadlock wigs, etc... I wouldn't want to miss out on meeting someone like you online over nonsense.
oh ok, I forgot about your personality. Sorry corrector.
I know you get bored and like the chitchat about controversial stuff.
I do too but race and stuff is so volatile and its actually so personal.

I feel mad at the girls who may have judged you unfairly or cut away at your selfesteem.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black or half Blacks dont do that.
He's telling you not to shoot up a school. No need to answer in behalf of all the blacks or half blacks.
Also there is on point in worrying about something you can't change, like your race.
Like others suggested, time is almost always better spent on yourself. But if you are still curious just take some white guy's pictures and make a fake profile with them, there you will see what you want.
Doing it with your own tweaked pics I would not recommend though. Even if you get more matches (or think you do) when it comes down to meeting them you would still somewhat feel that you have tricked them into it and they will pick up on your indirect insecurity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's telling you not to shoot up a school. No need to answer in behalf of all the blacks or half blacks.
That reply was intended as a satirical reply or to invoke humour. As indicated to Lynx nkaf there is an aspect of dark humour. Please re-read that and try to laugh at the contrary reply

mozarto.o said:
Doing it with your own tweaked pics I would not recommend though. Even if you get more matches (or think you do) when it comes down to meeting them you would still somewhat feel that you have tricked them into it and they will pick up on your indirect insecurity.
That would be a bad joke. Maybe I've gotten soft because a sympathetic female poster has interjected into this thread, but I simply don't have the stomach to do this any further. It's one thing to look at statistics, it's another thing to interact directly with another woman on a thread. It will have to be the same profile with the natural race category.

There won't be any joy if any girl is with me because I obfuscated my background.