Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill experiment #1

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm planning to do a social experiment with online dating on a Christian site. I want to get thoughts and feedback especially from ethnics who are struggling to meet women using OLD.

For one month, I'm going to take my whole dating profile and just make one change to the whole profile. Instead of putting "mixed race", I'm going to change it to "white" and spam email Asians, Blacks, Indians, and every ethnic girl on the site and resolve whether the black-pill/race-pill is true or not, that white guys simply have to show up to get laid by other ethnics online. It is not my goal to actually get laid, but just if the "race-pill" is real, or is a figment of my overactive imagination fueled by reading incel and other blackpill sites. I will stop seeing the target lady after the second date and just ghost with a courtesy email saying that I'm half-Black and she was cat-fished if anything is successful off of this.

I'm going to whitemax myself online and on the first date so it's going to be a soft catfish. At some point I'm going to post my picture when I'm ready to set this up to see if "whitemaxing" is possible based on my facial features, or what is your first impression of where I am based on my picture (it could be that I might attract a certain type of lady and it would be interesting to know anyway). I might also check to see if there is any self-effects in this experiment (i.e. if anything is tweaked on the profile itself to sound more confident than before or if I'm putting on an act when meeting the girl that's more confident or high-energy than usual and will document if there is anything out of the ordinary)

The goal of this is motivation. I have no motivation for online dating and I believe that the dismal results over time has led to a belief that meeting women online is like pulling teeth. Sure, I may come up with excuses like I'm too broke to afford online dating, or don't actually have the time to meet anyone, or I don't have a proper job and women will just bail on me if things get too serious....but when it comes down to it, the subconcious mind becomes an "excuse-factory" when there the core is saying you are wasting your time.

If race-pill theory is proven correct then I'll resign to the black-pill for good and just assume that I'm incel because any decent woman I'm interested in would just be interested in dealing with white guys and just resign. The only hope for this to happen is this experiment fails.

Now after writing all of this, if I'm still not motivated to write a profile online to even try this experiment, then I'm lazy-cell. I don't know what else to say. This is supposed to inspire a 4 year hiatus with OLD. Haven't done this since 2016 because I'm not meeting quality women. I figure, come up with some crazy idea and it should motivate me to do something. Let me let this idea just circulate and resonate and see if I'll snap and do an online profile attempt to meet someone again.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most swiped right man on Tinder is black, but he is also a model. Chads are their own eidonomic strain.
I'm not aiming at Tinder, I'm going after Christian websites only. I feel that Christian circles may be more prejudicial than other secular sites, but I could be wrong.

I remember at least twice on the Christian site a Jewish lady who was somewhat interested in seeing me got turned off when she saw my mother was Black, and one other girl asked what my racial mix was, and when I hinted at Black/Caribbean she just ghosted, so it makes you wonder. Maybe I'm taking some isolated stuff too seriously, but then when women are searching for guys, if they put "white" as a race then I'll be excluded from their search and that might put me at a disadvantage. Women will either search all or just white, but rarely single out any other particular race, such as "other", etc...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Only white people do that.
Eliot rodger was half jewish half asian
The big one from last year was a jewish latino mix

At the end if your day some people are racist, you just have to accept that and keep hustling.

I'm a White Ethnic (South European) to some I'm whitw to others im not. It doesnt bother be if a girl would rather date a blue eyed blonde nordic man.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a White Ethnic (South European) to some I'm whitw to others im not. It doesnt bother be if a girl would rather date a blue eyed blonde nordic man.
Good stuff. Do you encounter this type.of racism from other white women or ethnics? Do Asians, Russians, Latinas or Indians see you as white?

It is interesting to hear a white person get rejected for a stereotypical white. Bigdave17 wrote he had the same.problem and he was from Armenia. He too tried to pass for white (he put white) on his dating profile but said he was rejected for more stereotypical whites.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of putting "mixed race", I'm going to change it to "white" and spam email Asians, Blacks, Indians, and every ethnic girl on the site and resolve whether the black-pill/race-pill is true or not, that white guys simply have to show up to get laid by other ethnics online.
Is this really a claim? I did read someone here saying that the other day, but I'm pretty sure it isn't accurate. If it is, if something happens to my girlfriend, I'm going to tear it up lol. Are you putting up a fake Chad picture too? Seems like you should put up someone fairly average looking, or it's going to skew the results.

Anyway, this experiment doesn't really sound healthy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really a claim? I did read someone here saying that the other day, but I'm pretty sure it isn't accurate. If it is, if something happens to my girlfriend, I'm going to tear it up lol. Are you putting up a fake Chad picture too? Seems like you should put up someone fairly average looking, or it's going to skew the results.

Anyway, this experiment doesn't really sound healthy.
I am only using my own picture on the profile. I am only allowed to get a haircut prior, use an older photo with a hat on where a full body shot is at a distance, or a photo next to a white girl. As I am meeting the women for the first date it has to be exactly me. However I am not allowed to volunteer information about myself as being half Black, or having a Carribean background. Also the dating profile has to say white. Nothing else can change. That is it. It is supposed to be at a very subtle level. Whitemaxing itself is also limited. No make up or eye color lens or blonde hair dye will be used as per points raised by Georgepityyou. Did not say it has to be nordic white.

Any new photo will be uploaded here to see to what extent whitemaxing is possible for purposes of this experiment. The point is it has to be exactly me with a few tweaks here or there. Just want the peace of mind to know girls on online dating sites are not that superficial as to look at race as a sole factor as racepill suggests. One word in a profile should not make a difference....or would it.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A desperate man who does desperate things normally gets results that's put them into an even more desperate situation.

But a desperate man who invest in himself, cultivating his mental fortitude/capacity, his physical body and spirituality to surpass his current self will always see better days ahead, the only problem with this is that it's harder to do and because of that it takes time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to halt this experiment and pursue this lady that I feel might like me from this store I normally frequent at. I am going to ask her out. She knows my mother is Black and we have a good rapport. Her face keeps coming to my mind for some reason. I don't like loose ends lying around before starting such an experiment. I'm going to pause this and see if I meet up with this girl again, but I overheard her talk to her friends and she said she likes going to bars and getting hit on by other guys about a few months back. I just don't feel settled in mind -- I feel I should ask this girl out before starting this experiment.... She goes to University and she is studying social justice as her major and is Italian (similar to my dad's background). It feels like I'm betraying her by doing an experiment like this without asking her out first, like it's not fair to her. I don't know.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, the only flaw in this strategy is that most female profiles on OLD are fake and the responses usually just auto-responses..... Or it's just undesirable females.

The hot females are all on instagram...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Op why not use this time productively? Go out and get a gym membership
Work out for 6 months
Get a good haircut that suits your face shape
Start dressing nicer
Get some professionly taken pics

And no matter your race you will get a lot more attention, dont blame race and start improving yourself

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the few times I dealt with OLD, the women would employ some form of verification like they would request me to send a pic showing my face holding a sign that said "Happy Birthday Samantha175466" or something to that effect....

They wanted to verify it was my real pics and that I'm not an ugly incel....

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White/Black

Okay then it's possible to whitemax...here's a pic of Wentworth Miller....he looks like a White guy but he's actually half Black and chicks go gaga for him (until he got fat)

EDIT::: Also when he lets his hair grow out it looks wavy which makes him look less White and gives away his mixed status....

1592715260294.jpg

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay then it's possible to whitemax...here's a pic of Wentworth Miller....he looks like a White guy but he's actually half Black and chicks go gaga for him (until he got fat)

View attachment 4310
He is a celebrity though. If I was a famous actor or celebrity then I'll likely have chicks going gaga for me because the Status, Money and Looks is way up the stratosphere. What actor, screenwriter, or overall successful guy you know isn't doing well with the ladies? Especially in entertainment.

But yeah, he looks like the type of face that could look successful with online dating because he looks confident and sure of himself. I'm talking about the smile and look in his eyes. He doesn't look timid, insecure or sad in the picture.