Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bit of banter with the boys.....(Trigger warner: Swear words, insults, banter)

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Fuzz, although your input is appreciated, I think you missed the point of the thread there buddy! :):);)

Banter between healthy red blooded males. It's what a lot of these snowflakes seemed to not grow up with nor appear to have in their lives now. Healthy back and forth banter which sometimes is harsh, sometimes cross the line, sometimes involves direct criticism. Sometimes you're winding your mates up, sometimes it's a rival. Sometimes it's sarcastic, sometimes it's ironic. Dark humor in the most "inappropriate" circumstances (a sign of strength.) I think you have a generation of men (or perhaps those who only have online friendships?) who no longer are involved in team sports (martial arts can be considered team as you work with others) who instead go to the gym alone with headphones on and do their bench presses and their squats and write their results in their notebooks......who probably spend more time on social media where everything is policed and you have to be politically correct, than hanging out at with their gang and just shooting the ****e with anything goes piss taking............

Soys who proclaim "you are not a real man" if you insult somebody or if you criticise somebody directly "you must have a sad and bitter life" :):):(. holy ****e man, just imagine saying that to the lads that you grew up with if (hey guy, you must be really sad and you are not a well rounded person if you speak to me like that" o_O Imagine what the dialogue in any of the above videos would be like if the one on the receiving end retorted with "hey you must have a sad life" seriously imagine that dialogue!! bit on the female energy spectrum no...................PRISON? THE ARMY? THE STREET? You better know how to kick back.

In fact, Jordan Peterson addresses this in 12 rules I 'm just recalling. The working class man will fvcking probe you and test you TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF AND TO SEE IF YOU CAN BE RELIED ON.........yes, it was LUNCHBUCKET who couldn't take it and not only fell apart like a Chinese bicycle but found that the good natured bantering (testing) changed into outright hostility THIS IS THE FVCKING NATURE OF MEN . YOU ARE DESPISED BY OTHER MEN IF YOU CRY LIKE A SOYBOY (AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SOYBOYS, FEMINISTS AND SJW'S ARE TRYING TO ELIMINATE......"TOXIC MASCULINITY!!" "THE PATRIARCHY!!")

Jordan Peterson: How to be a man....the story of lunchbucket

The importance of having thick skin with Jocko

Lunchbucket (JBPWAVE)

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not sure what to post then because I don't know any good examples that were ever broadcast or posted to YT. I have experienced what you said though.

Friend [32 y/o]: I haven't seen Krull but I saw Lord of The Rings
Me [40 y/o]: Lord of The Rings is for fags dude, Krull and Willow are a million times better, don't be a fag ok.
Friend [32 y/o]: I fail to see how watching a movie denotes anything about my sexuality.
Me [40 y/o]: what?

Dungeons & Dragons session [the last one, years ago]

Friend: Can you help me fight these goblins?
Me: I gotta go guys, its been fun, sorry to interrupt the game, oh btw I open that big 'dragon' door before I leave hehe.
SJW Friend of Friend: Ummm your character wouldn't actually do that!
Me: It says here my character is evil, so yeah I do.
SJW Friend of Friend: Ummm, well I grab you and stop you then.
Me: Fine, I throw acid in your face.
SJW Friend of Friend: Ummm, you wouldn't actually do that because in the game we're all friends, so...
Me: Yeah well you grabbed me, tough luck. Rolled a 20 ;)
SJW Friend of Friend: I CAST CONTROL ON HIM [apparently it works]
SJW Friend of Friend: OK I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN TO GROUP WHY YOU DID THAT... NOW!!!
Me: Are we still playing a game?
SJW Friend of Friend: DO IT, EXPLAIN NOW!!
Me: You were acting so gay I couldn't help myself, happy?
SJW Friend of Friend: OMG, GTFO HERE, HOW DARE YOU, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE SLURS AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS, THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME YOU'VE SAID IT!!!![proceeds to have a temper tantrum / melt down].
Me: What slur?
SJW Friend of Friend: GET OUT NOW! [This wasn't his house but he was the 'alpha nerd'].

SJW Friend of Friend is a fat slob, no job, sleeps on ppls couches, TERRIBLE hygiene and is early 30's. Brief marriage [less than 6 mo] to a warpig ended in her leaving him for another woman.

I'm used to hanging around guys that DNGAF what was said... come back to Canada and I have to watch everything I say because this gen is laying vocabulary traps and trying to find reasons to be offended. Sad and a little bit scary.

I guess my personality is closest to this guy:

or

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I get where you're coming from. I was into break dance and thats why it comes very naturally to me. Part of being on the floor and challenging someone else in a nightclub involves this 'banter' or competitiveness without throwing punches. You learn to do it and make it a part of your routine.

Watch Phil at 1:08

From 1:00 on [everyone walks away friends]

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something like this illustrates the point

Good advice for this generation

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this gen has been sheltered from bullying too long. This used to make nerdy kids stronger.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
The Inbetweeners funnies insults (top Youtube comment "a lot of people (americans) don't get British humor)

Jay and Will's interactions

Neil's funniest moments