"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Bit of a situation need some advice

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Hi,
There is a halls of residence disco and a really hot girl who I have had a few dates with is going. We are not a couple yet, and are not explicitly going together, as it is more of a "go with your flatmates kinda thing"

but the arrangement is that we will see each other there at some point in the evening and dance and have a few drinks together.

Anyway, this is all screwed up as my friends are fighting and refusing to go with each other and pissed off with me for not taking sides. All of them are upset and not in the mood for going to the disco. I cannot invite any of my other friends as it is for our hall of residence only.

It is possible I will recognise some of the people there and join their groups, but otherwise I will probably be on my own other than the times I am dancing with the girl, which sorta ruins my social proof and makes me look like a loner.

How do you recommend I adapt to this situation. I am loath to go alone as it might involve me clinging on a bit with this girl, when I would rather play it cool and give her a few dances rather than staying with her the whole evening?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
I have had a little thought and I could probably arrange for a friend to come along to have a few drinks and to go back to if things aren't going really well with the hottie. That way when I see her I am not alone, plus it means I have a fall back option so I don't commit myself to spending the evening with her, so I can leave while I am ahead.

My plan was to turn up an hour late and have a few drinks with my friend rather than go look for her. Then I will go and find her (by which time she will have got bored of hanging out with her flatmates) and ask her if she wants to dance. I will spin her around a bit and get some kino and poss a kiss in and then suggest we go to the sofas where it is quieter and talk.

If things aren't going as planned I can always piss off with my friend.
What do you think
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
I have had a little thought and I could probably arrange for a friend to come along to have a few drinks and to go back to if things aren't going really well with the hottie. That way when I see her I am not alone, plus it means I have a fall back option so I don't commit myself to spending the evening with her, so I can leave while I am ahead.

My plan was to turn up an hour late and have a few drinks with my friend rather than go look for her. Then I will go and find her (by which time she will have got bored of hanging out with her flatmates) and ask her if she wants to dance. I will spin her around a bit and get some kino and poss a kiss in and then suggest we go to the sofas where it is quieter and talk.

If things aren't going as planned I can always piss off with my friend.
What do you think
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
JUST GO ALONE! show up really really late maybe an hour and half before closing time, and sit at the bar and have a drink.

If the hotchick sees you then just tell her " hey I just came back from a lousy date and I broke things up between me and her, so I am hear to party" or something at that nature.

This will show her that you a) you are wanted by other women and you are not a pushover b) you are not discourged by setbacks and always in the mood to party c) You are not afraid to go alone and have a good time.

Get her number already and stop beating around the bush waiting for the perfect timing because you are running out of it.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Have her number. Have already been out on two dates with her. Was looking to have a few dances, get a first kiss in and maybe more.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top