Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birtyday gift for girl I've been dating 2 months

Glassguy

Reaction score
Different girl altogether I started banging long before the other girl. Same with other girls I start threads on...I'm the richest guys she knows, I have a very high net worth...
That's like the 4th time you've said you have a high net worth. Congrats. Most of the time any person keeps reinforcing something its because it doesnt exist.

I have a large net worth too but I dont reinforce it.

Pro tip- money doesnt get a chick hooked on you like a drug. If that's what it takes, those chicks will drain you dry.
My chicks get drinks from me now and then. Dinner on a special occasion. It's my money not theirs. They are all about me. Not money.

Some of the guys I know that bang numerous hot chicks every week have a very low net worth. Most true alpha males are not rich by any means. Money cant buy the right personality, charisma and purpose. That's what these chicks get hooked on. Dont believe me? How many hot chicks do you know that are fvcking someone that has little to no net worth. I know a lot.

Money doesnt hurt but if that's what you're using to sell yourself to women it ends badly.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't go for jewelry. I'd either limit it to a bottle of something nicely wrapped, jack daniels will do, plus a box of candy. Either that or take her out to a restaurant. But since you do that to women on your regular dates, maybe out to some other kind of date, something memorable but not extreme like sky driving or skiing, fvck that, you can die or break your leg. For example, there is a thing here at the dolphin show where for money you can swim with dolphins and have your photos taken. That sh1t is the bomb for women.

Now ask yourself. Will she be spending her birth day with you? Because she could be spending her birthday with her family and friends, in which case everything said above applies. Now if she invites you over to her family event, that means candy and bottle won't cut it, you have to supplement it with something else. Unless it is an invite for birthday with the company of her friends, in which case candy and bottle is fine.

Personally if this is a family event, I'd skip it, but give her the gift and kiss her.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No birthday gift at 2 months. You take her out for a dinner, a good **** after that and that is a good gift she'll take anyday. Give her flowers or a bracelet and you're setting the tone for being a relationship kinda guy...never ends up good.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inexpensive and thoughfull enough IMO

But I love flowers, so I might be biased.

But... Only 2 months? A card and some candy should suffice. IMO, for 2 months, As long as it's thoughtful, it can be inexpensive
Perhaps, but may come across as weak or feminine; especially for a woman he's only known for a couple of months. I dated a woman for a few months and her birthday was at the end of our tour. I knew she liked those essential oils you place in a defuser, so I saw them on sale @ Amazon for 8 bucks instead of 30. That was a fair gift along with a card.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, but may come across as weak or feminine; especially for a woman he's only known for a couple of months. I dated a woman for a few months and her birthday was at the end of our tour. I knew she liked those essential oils you place in a defuser, so I saw them on sale @ Amazon for 8 bucks instead of 30. That was a fair gift along with a card.
That was a score!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Less is normally more in dating. If OP is sleeping with many women like he says, he shouldn't buy her anything. Take her out for drinks and dinner. That's it.
I can see 6 months in a potential LTR after she has asked for an exclusive relationship.

But I'm not spending more than dinner and drinks on a plate. If you're seeing 4 women, they are plates.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less is normally more in dating. If OP is sleeping with many women like he says, he shouldn't buy her anything. Take her out for drinks and dinner. That's it.
I can see 6 months in a potential LTR after she has asked for an exclusive relationship.

But I'm not spending more than dinner and drinks on a plate. If you're seeing 4 women, they are plates.
6 months is nothing. No serious gift until a year, at earliest

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t recommend gifts, but if you go that route forget about a bracelet and shot for something that’s tailored to her history, likes, interests.

Anyone can give her a bracelet, but not everyone can give her something that reminds her of a fun time. It can be as simple a postcard from a piece you guys visited with a note about the fun you had, it could be a ticket from a concert that you laminate.

Those things mean more than xyz item.

Granted it has been a very short time so go easy.