Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Billie Eilish

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think home schooling made you weird and detached and incapable of forming normal relations with others.

Today I realize that with the amount of whôresh!t kids are fed and fed and fed at school, there's no way I'd let any child of mine (not that I can have any) set foot in a public school. Hell no.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That wikipedia page says she has Tourettes, synesthesia, depression, and vegetarianism (lol). I've heard her talk about all that except the depression. I'm a little skeptical, she's a wealthy young California kid who jas probably had her own therapists and analysts since age six.

First off, what teenager doesn't suffer from depression at times?
Tourette's, it's possible she might have it, but then again it could be an excuse for when she makes a weird face in public (like when she took flak at the Oscars for making a face during Maya Rudolph and Kristin Wigg's act).
Synesthesia is interesting, but it sounds like it might be something they would make up and put out there because it makes her sound cool and gifted. "I see music as colors, doesn't everyone?".
I guess all that could relate to your "nuts in the head" comment.
I was going back to her upbringing and her thought process of life. Not like Psycho; but that cannot be ruled out these days.

Well, then why so much bitterness, is what I wonder.
No bitterness. I take everything in stride. We're cool dude.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know who she is and I dont know any of her songs but those eyes are telling me to stay away.

She could fill an application to portray satan in the next bible movie.

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, let's all band together in berating a man's daughter who's barely even out of adolescence and attack her character in his presence, even though none of you have actually even met her in person.

Such honorable, mature men.

Are you all failed musicians who Envy her massive success at such a tender age, when you've made nothing of yourselves with twice the time?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah, let's all band together in berating a man's daughter who's barely even out of adolescence and attack her character in his presence, even though none of you have actually even met her in person.

Such honorable, mature men.

Are you all failed musicians who Envy her massive success at such a tender age, when you've made nothing of yourselves with twice the time?
She's an adult celebrity.. It's all fair game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This does NOT look like a person with mental issues AT ALL:
Well, to be fair, of course she dresses weird, she's a pop star. Have you seen Lady Gaga?
Even in my day, the musicians dressed to look apart. Long hair, hippie attire, KISS, Elton John. Gwar, Buckethead, Slipknot.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, of course she dresses weird, she's a pop star. Have you seen Lady Gaga?
Even in my day, the musicians dressed to look apart. Long hair, hippie attire, KISS, Elton John. Gwar, Buckethead, Slipknot.
How many of the aforesaid can be considered mentally sane by conventional standards? They are all a bunch of weirdos and freaks and the fact that they are popular musicians doesn’t change that.

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
She's an adult celebrity.. It's all fair game.
So you're saying celebrities aren't worthy of being granted the same level of respect as you'd have others give an obscure guy like you? Sounds a little irrationally entitled, doesn't it?

How many of the aforesaid can be considered mentally sane by conventional standards? They are all a bunch of weirdos and freaks and the fact that they are popular musicians doesn’t change that.
Don't fools deride that which they are too ignorant to understand?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So you're saying celebrities aren't worthy of being granted the same level of respect as you'd have others give an obscure guy like you? Sounds a little irrationally entitled, doesn't it?
Nope. They selected to put their lives out in the public arena, that means there are no boundries; aside from illegal ones. Why are your panties in a bunch? Is it that time of the month?

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. They selected to put their lives out in the public arena, that means there are no boundries; aside from illegal ones. Why are your panties in a bunch? Is it that time of the month?
Only Conceited and thus Insecure men resort to flimsy attempts to emasculate other men just for disagreeing with them. Were you the schoolyard bully too?

But the point is: I take it you don't have a daughter -- or if you do, it's clear she's neither beautiful nor talented.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Only Conceited and thus Insecure men resort to flimsy attempts to emasculate other men just for disagreeing with them. Were you the schoolyard bully too?

But the point is: I take it you don't have a daughter, and if you do, it's clear she's neither beautiful nor talented.
Okay cupcake. Whatever you say. Again, you are not even on my level. I'll let the other ones here entertain your childish antics moving forward. Be well lil dude.

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Okay cupcake. Whatever you say. Again, you are not even on my level. I'll let the other ones here entertain your childish antics moving forward. Be well lil dude.
And just what level is that? Am I to endure yet even more of your expressions of self-love and your false perception that you're superior to other men -- or are you to disappear because you're too proud to confront your follies?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was trying to get at is:
How much of that is real and how much is just part of the act?