Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of them look good as I don't know what, that FIRST chick is is def a 8 or 9/10 in my book. Skinny, but with boobs and butt and nice complexion.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR, you have good taste. So does @bradd80, @Ronaldo7, @BeTheChange, among many others here.

Guys, give me your ratings on the four girls in Post 145. I'm interested to see where our forum is at in the context of taste.
Haha, thanks I guess. I'll start by saying I don't believe in 10s.. nor would I ever rate a girl like that, since I believe it's purely subjective at that point.

Having said that, the girl you rated as your 10 is definitely top tier in my books too. As for your girls, I'd give 8, 8, 7.5 based off those pictures. I mean they're all clearly attractive..

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
The material depth of society is not for discussion. Neil's attention and validation seeking is the primary consideration. Do try to keep up.

And as far as societal norms are concerned, there are, for example, a lot of very privileged people in the world who have done pretty much sweet fck all to deserve that privilege; the take home message being, just because something is commonplace, doesn't necessarily make it right.
As much as I might dislike him, I think you should get a life and stop worrying so much about what Neil does, he is human and he has the mindset of a REAL player. Real players seek validation and court it as well, Neil is doing just that.

A player is not some noble fairy tale character, go outside more.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A player is not some noble fairy tale character, go outside more.
Fair point.

Players are just human beings who want sex with multiple women, and follow whatever path they think will successfully give that to them.

Reaction score
What do these girls like about you?

How do you get them?

And did you have sex with them all or just go out?

Was it just one night stands and that's how you could do 3 in a month?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure it'd ever be possible to get a consensus on a 10
This is the key point. A 10 is the hottest girl. It's not someone that every guy says is a 10. Hot or Not showed that a 10 is actually a girl who rates about 7.0 (the highest average rating, unscaled). That is normalized to a 10. Many people have this idea that a 10 is someone who every single person agrees is perfect, so they think they can declare a girl a 7.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the ratings you guys provided in totality among the three girls averaged 7.9.

My average (9, 8.25, 7.75) was 8.33.

A .43% differential. Not bad fellas. If your ratings were genuine (as opposed to ****-measuring), you guys have good taste. Though the internet pic model (Girl 4) that most of rated as a 9 is likely a photoshopped model, not existent in real life, and thus I rated a 10, as no hotter girl can exist without photoshop (subjectively).

RichardTheFrog said:
What do these girls like about you?

How do you get them?

And did you have sex with them all or just go out?

Was it just one night stands and that's how you could do 3 in a month?
The sexual marketplace is like any other marketplace: The value you bring is what you consistently get in return. Those three girls for the month averaged a 7.9 here (or 8.33 by my standards) SMV (Sexual Market Value). Between my looks and status/wealth, I bring a SMV of 9. Thus, to get girls like these consistently is entirely natural and a non-accomplishment. In other words, I dated down.

I've been on this site for almost 10 years. From day one, I had stated tips, tricks, techniques don't work. Even if you deceived a girl with an inflated SMV which you truly did not have, when she finds the truth, she will be gone, so what's the point (unless you're just looking for pump and dumps). A DJ puts his effort into the three components of SMV:

1) Facial aesthetics (Skin, hair, grooming, and aesthetic symmetry);
2) Body aesthetics (Working out, cardio, 10-12% bf, proportional aesthetics);
3) Status/Wealth (Business/occupational building and high salary; structured investments; toys)

Focus and succeed on the big three and you won't come here asking such questions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the ratings you guys provided in totality among the three girls averaged 7.9.

My average (9, 8.25, 7.75) was 8.33.
Not bad, as you say. Ever notice that the guy who provides the pictures of the girl almost always rates her higher than the average of the other posters? And that makes perfect sense, since that guy probably goes for that type of woman.

The internet picture you posted, the one you say may be photoshopped, yeah she looks a little too much like a cartoon for my tastes.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR, you have good taste. So does @bradd80, @Ronaldo7, @BeTheChange, among many others here.

Guys, give me your ratings on the four girls in Post 145. I'm interested to see where our forum is at in the context of taste.
Greetings Guru,

Girl 1:8.5
Girl 2: 7.5
Girl 3: 6.5

Last girl is truly a 10. As far as brunettes go.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not bad, as you say. Ever notice that the guy who provides the pictures of the girl almost always rates her higher than the average of the other posters?
When a guy says a girl is a HB9 or higher, we instinctively imagine OUR HB9. We all have a different idea of what a perfect woman is. So we're almost always disappointed when we see a photo of someone we heard was HB9. These women I showed are blonde haired, blue eyed Russian or Eastern European looking. Good Gao's women looked more Asian or Indian. That means neither of us will want the other man's women. I wasn't the least bit attracted to his, but in a type sense, not an artistic sense. I can see they are good looking. He probably feels exactly that way about my women. We both probably have mothers who look more like our type of women. That's why I go by Photofeeler instead of saying I think they are 7's. I don't think I can declare which ones are hotter. Anyone will have a strong preference for one or the other type of women. Photofeeler showed that both of our women score high (this translates to women who have more options and are harder to maintain). Hot or Not showed that the hottest people rated about 6.9 on average, so that scales to 10 (the best looking person is a 10).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry I missed Gao's photos, I love Asian women. I even love the look of the older ones (generally). They tend to age well.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My new model finally responded regarding the photos and she loves them.

Second photo shoot coming soon - 1950's theme.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My new model finally responded regarding the photos and she loves them.

Second photo shoot coming soon - 1950's theme.
BN I think if you were honest with yourself and us, and that is these girls are not "models" but rather you are using a strategy of telling these women you are a photographer of some sort that may be able to get them noticed in the industry....all so that you can bang them, you would get a lot less resentment and animosity on the board.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BN I think if you were honest with yourself and us, and that is these girls are not "models" but rather you are using a strategy of telling these women you are a photographer of some sort that may be able to get them noticed in the industry....all so that you can bang them, you would get a lot less resentment and animosity on the board.
My sentiments exactly.
His angle: He goes to strip clubs, sweet talks these girls, tells them he is a photographer with big industry connects, flashes his wealth (all the while promising to get them big contracts that will amount to them no longer needing to strip), they BANG him cuz, hell why not, girls will sex any man with resources (pro sports players, rappers/rock stars, players), and then...it ends. And on to the next girl, which is transparent as he always has the next girl lined up and posting about her.

Hes approaching 50 with hella money and with 1st class access to the youngest, most desired age group that men desire. Is he living the life? Hell yes, he is! I dont see eye to eye on his racism, or even find his females all that attractive, but I doubt I could be capable of doing what hes doing at his age. With that being said, the only thing that makes me chuckle, is most of his girls are hella young, naive, strippers, and he acts like he's not a sugar daddy using his resources to have these girls in the first place.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes approaching 50 with hella money and with 1st class access to the youngest, most desired age group that men desire. Is he living the life? Hell yes, he is! I dont see eye to eye on his racism, or even find his females all that attractive, but I doubt I could be capable of doing what hes doing at his age. With that being said, the only thing that makes me chuckle, is most of his girls are hella young, naive, strippers, and he acts like he's not a sugar daddy using his resources to have these girls in the first place.
When I was 30, I thought 50 was old too. Now in my 40s, I realize that the manner in which a man takes care of himself is exactly how he will age. You'd be surprised how some 50 yos could pass for 35 and regularly bang hot women in their 20s (without the guise of photography).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My Stated Goal

Find Women...

1) Who can score 99 on Photofeeler.
2) Who show strong signs of attraction to me.
3) Who do not rule me out as a romantic partner.
4) Who will let me control their hair, makeup and outfit for the photo shoot.
5) Who agree to braid their hair for me.
6) Who can carry on a thoughtful, romantic texting dialog (not call me 'u', etc).

Notes:
  • I never promise any industry connections - they simply get classy photos of themselves that they can put on Instagram.
  • I do make them promise not to do anything they don't want to do. Women really appreciate this.
  • I pay as little as possible, but it has to be enough that they are excited to take a night off work. As a contractor knows, the only vacations are paid vacations.
  • I pay them in advance so if anything happens it was their choice. Strippers will tell you how some guys in VIP etc hold out on paying, trying to leverage a kiss and it's really awkward.
  • They have to report the income to the IRS (photo shoots are tax deductible if you work in the camera or photo industry).
  • If we start dating, they have to pay for some dates (about 1 in 5), which is their way of tipping me. I don't want pay per view relationships.