Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
By the grace of God, last week on my birthday I ran into a girl (turning 22) who I was with last September when I picked up my last girlfriend (there were actually three girls at the time, all equally hot). I hadn't seen her since. She asked me my birthday on my birthday and I answered "today".

Less than a week later I already got a date, and tonight I actually got to ask her "What do you remember about the day we met (she watched me seduce my last girlfriend)?" and she said "I thought you were a genius because I never met anyone who knew numbers like you, and Caroline was ALL OVER you!"

Perhaps because I was prequalified, this girl seems to love me even more than the last girl. What do you think?

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. I'm 15 years your junior and hoping I got my sh!t together at your age.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one of the "Three Alphas"? She is attractive.
When I first read Jifto's post, I thought it said "I'm done", lol. She looks like there is pure evil behind those eyes though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The last girl was tiny at 5'0. This girl is tall at 5'7. Her eyes are dark blue. Boobs are real. Had a bubbly attitude all night and invited herself over my place (for the next date). When they like you they seem to talk about future plans all night.

She has a day job at a tech company. Always smiling. Only has a few months of stripping experience, turns 22 this week. Gives better hugs than the last girl. The last girl we'd have sex 4 straight times and I'd say "Give me a hug, will you?" I have a good feeling about this girl. Her seeing me seduce the other girl has me in like Flynn (this girl is 3 months older exactly).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Can i ask why that has any relevance whatsoever? The answer is it doesnt, btw
Not an argument. This is just my girl of the week as you pretend you have hotter women. You can't date 21 year old women and you know it. And you're 17 years younger than me.

Wait, you're asking what relevance a model's rating is? I'm posting photos I took of a girl rated 98. If you don't like it, you don't need to look at them. If you have hotter women, prove it.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an argument. This is just my girl of the week as you pretend you have hotter women. You can't date 21 year old women and you know it. And you're 17 years younger than me.

Wait, you're asking what relevance a model's rating is? I'm posting photos I took of a girl rated 98. If you don't like it, you don't need to look at them. If you have hotter women, prove it.

You have deep seated issues man, deep.

Until you fix them you'll never be happy and you know it beneath the false inflated ego.

No amount of validation will ever be enough for someone like you.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I honestly think she's a 7 maybe 8 dressed up. She's nice but not a 9. People all have different standards not sure how getting validation from such sites is helping you in any way. As long as she demonstrates she has the qualities and character that you desire and she's attractive to you, that's all that matters. You have some issues with your ego, that's for sure

Reaction score

Until you fix them you'll never be happy and you know it beneath the false inflated ego.

No amount of validation will ever be enough for someone like you.
Not to mention he's a borderline child molester. But I don't really care that much.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sure. I show you guys hot women who I'm dating, here on a forum that helps men date hot women. Serious issues.

What bothers Infern0 is that he has no such hot women, and thus finds himself being put firmly in his place.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hotter than the last one I saw to be fair. Nice work.

What I think the concern is Neil, is your insistence on using this ridiculous photo-feeler nonsense. I mean, gauging 'smarts and trustworthiness' from a photo...? Man, you yourself are clearly smarter than that.

The validation you seek from these ratings is clearly filling a void in your own self confidence. And I think that's what concerns people here. You don't (shouldn't) need to pay people on the internet to rate your girlfriends to make yourself feel good; being with them and appreciating their value yourself is ideally enough for that.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The validation you seek from these ratings is clearly filling a void in your own self confidence. And I think that's what concerns people here. You don't (shouldn't) need to pay people on the internet to rate your girlfriends to make yourself feel good; being with them and appreciating their value yourself is ideally enough for that.
I'm trying to do formal photography so I need formal feedback. I'm simply applying a consistent standard to rate these photos (now that many of you seen several girls I photographed, I can rely on SS feedback also). When I ask models to pose, I show them other ratings so they know they are being officially scored. The hotter ones are up for the challenge. Some women can't stand the idea. Remember, it's rating the photo, not the person.

Imagine saying "The validation you need for your college football team to have to rely on old men in the Associated Press to rank your team proves you are insecure, why not like your football team for who they are?"

It's just a standard, like an SAT score or IQ test.

It prevents people here from unilaterally declaring a girl a 4 or 9.

The reason the photos rate Trustworthy and Smart is because otherwise upskirt shots would rule. That keeps it classy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here is why photos (not people) are rated Smart, Trustworthy and Attractive on Photofeeler - below are 6 girls who rated 99 or higher in Attractive, but notice the raunchy photo rated 100 but got hit in the other 2 scores? I'm trying to get a 100/100/100, which means something sexy but classy.

These photos score the same on PF consistently (some with 40 votes, etc), so people acting like they are random or taking personal shots at the people who rated them are missing the point.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically no disrespect Neil your basically paying for sex there only there for the money well that's what it looks like !!?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So basically no disrespect Neil your basically paying for sex there only there for the money well that's what it looks like !!?
Paying for sex? We didn't have sex, for one. One of the 99 rated girls pictured had sex with me (age 19) and I never spent any money. How does it "look like" they are only there for money? Because I get the most gorgeous girls in the hottest strip club to meet me out that week? Because I date them and their friend? I'm not going to lie and say there is no money involved, but it's a lot cheaper than going back to the strip club.

The new model here watched me seduce the other girl (blue Star Trek dress) last September and last night described it. I haven't seen a girl look that excited in a long time. If the girls were only in it for the money wouldn't their peers know it?

No, this girl last night is husband hunting and I got the third degree. "What do you do? Any kids? Ever married? Where do you live? Can I visit? How tall are you? You have great skin and eyes. You have great genes."

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're 45, you're addicted to strippers barely out of puberty, the manager/aka their pimp is laughing all the way to the bank.
Of course these hoes don't love you, nor think you're hot, nor think you're amazing. You're just another John at the strip joint, when you leave they tell the next John how attracted they are to them.
Is this really making you feel fulfilled? I'm sure deep down you must know all this.