Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bigneil vs BeExcellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who thought the middle aged woman might give you better insight than the middle aged man, here is some historical data over the PAST EIGHT WEEKS (this means you, @ImTheDoubleGreatest! ).

@marmel75 is trending #2. @BeExcellent is trending #7.

According to a recent survey, men score 357% more likes than women his age on SoSuave, much to the chagrin of products of the welfare state who make blind accusations to offset their lack of resources.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point BigNeil has to be doing this on purpose. He's just been trolling the forum for the past few months probably. Because there's no way this guy is serious. Someone please assure me he's not serious. There's no way

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, who's Wino? Oh that's the guy who just joined SoSuave and gave BigNeil 100+ likes today.

BN, make it less obvious by having your alter-ego(s) like posts from years ago so it's less traceable ;)

Edit: approx 100+ likes today

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, who's Wino? Oh that's the guy that just joined SoSuave and gave BigNeil 30 likes today.

BN, make it less obvious by having your alter-ego(s) like posts from years ago so it's untraceable ;)
I noticed the same thing hahaha

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, who's Wino? Oh that's the guy who just joined SoSuave and gave BigNeil 100+ likes today.

BN, make it less obvious by having your alter-ego(s) like posts from years ago so it's less traceable ;)

Edit: approx 100+ likes today
You saw the original post, correct? Where I took the lead? The poster simply undid what another member did. Funny how you were ok with Desdinova getting 99 likes from the same user, which prompted wino.

May the lord strike me down if I have any idea who my savior is, but justice was served.

And do note. "guru1000" I got over 3 times as many likes as you in the past 8 weeks. The numbers don't lie.

We know one thing. You guys are pissed off about bigneil being most liked. I don't blame you. It makes every one of his naysayers look REAL bad. I don't mean because he got laid and you didn't, but that too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You saw the original post, correct? Where I took the lead? The poster simply undid what another member did. Funny how you were ok with Desdinova getting 99 likes from the same user, which prompted wino.

May the lord strike me down if I have any idea who my savior is, but justice was served.

And do note. "guru1000" I got over 3 times as many likes as you in the past 8 weeks. The numbers don't lie.
300% more likes than me.

Impressive.

How many more posts than me percentage-wise to achieve a 300%-like increase?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
300% more likes than me.

Impressive.

How many more posts than me percentage-wise to achieve a 300%-like increase?
The key was my getting laid. Try it sometime.

I passed you ages ago - when I entered the top ten. You are old news.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak adversaries first reach. Posts/Likes = Lose

After losing there, then project ... "Bisexuals."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, first @guru1000 protests that I got extra likes, while conveniently ignoring Desdinova getting extra likes, and then (sneakily) says my extra likes are fraudulent? While pretending he is heterosexual? Please. I want to see proof.

Someone ran out of Vaseline.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I not already prove your three girls with 99% (at best) attractiveness were second tier to my July harem (three girls) at 100% attractiveness.

Take a seat.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point BigNeil has to be doing this on purpose. He's just been trolling the forum for the past few months probably. Because there's no way this guy is serious. Someone please assure me he's not serious. There's no way
Suicide by mod. He's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.