“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Biggest Beta Cuck of 2021?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
One of my plates told me about her friend that recently moved down to Miami.

She met this Colombian dude from Bumble. She showed me his pic and I'd say he's 7-8 SMV (no homo).
He's a homo.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
One of my plates told me about her friend that recently moved down to Miami.

She met this Colombian dude from Bumble. She showed me his pic and I'd say he's 7-8 SMV (no homo).

He has a nice apartment in a high rise in a good neighborhood.

He's mid 40's, never been married. He claims it's been 4 years since he had a gf.

He's a stage 5 clinger. He's always texting her and wants to facetime with her 2 times daily.

He took her out to dinner and drinks and by the 3rd date, he asked her to go to spend the weekend in the Keys.

Mind you he's only pecked her on the lips a couple times. No Kino and No Sex.

Ok so I'm thinking he's inviting her to the keys and getting a hotel so he can finally fvck her. They spend two nights sleeping on the same king size bed WITHOUT sex. Dude didn't even try to escalate or try.

He wants to spend every day with her so it's not like he's seeing other girls. She's spend a couple nights over at his place WITHOUT SEX.

He helped her buy furniture for her new place. He also offered to buy her a TV.

They probably saw each other around 12 times now. Still only pecks on lips only. no kino or sex.

The other day he told her she can date others yet I don't think he's dating anyone yet because he always has time to hang out with her.

Thought maybe he was after a green card or trying to marry her to stay in the country but I found out he's a US citizen so that theory is ruled out.

She's only like a 6.8-7.3 smv tops.

It's like OnlyFans but in real life. He's paying for conversation without sex. LOL

What's going on here? This boggles my mind.
That's what she told you. Chances are she's sucking him off whilst telling stories about you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
That's what she told you. Chances are she's sucking him off whilst telling stories about you.
Definitely not. Her and my plate are lifelong best friends. They both tell each other everything.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I can relate. I was raised in female dominated household. Back in my teen/early 20's I failed to seal the deal many times because I didn't want the girl to think I was only looking for sex. It turns out, women set me up for failure with women. I read the book "No More Mr Nice Guy" by Dr Robert Glover and it helped me change my mindset. I highly recommend it for anybody raised with "nice guy" tendencies due to feminine childhood conditioning.
Thank you for enlightening my mind with your first hand view. Having grown up in a different generation where most of us had fathers, I'm still unaware of the thinking or conditioning that occurs from an all female household.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Without ever having met the guy I'm probably 90% sure he's in the closet.
This could be a possibility. Plus he's in Miami so... Maybe he just has to discover his true self.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Definitely not. Her and my plate are lifelong best friends. They both tell each other everything.
A lot of guys need to get burnt to figure things out.

Money can attract women, but the key is to show it to them without giving away a cent.

A woman has to prove herself first before she deserves any of that.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This guy must be REALLY good looking to get this many shots after doing all these thing wrong.
Nope, he's bankrolling her. Buying her furniture that I f**ked her on 2 nights ago.

She doesn't want to lose the finance provider.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
One of my plates told me about her friend that recently moved down to Miami.

She met this Colombian dude from Bumble. She showed me his pic and I'd say he's 7-8 SMV (no homo).

He has a nice apartment in a high rise in a good neighborhood.

He's mid 40's, never been married. He claims it's been 4 years since he had a gf.

He's a stage 5 clinger. He's always texting her and wants to facetime with her 2 times daily.

He took her out to dinner and drinks and by the 3rd date, he asked her to go to spend the weekend in the Keys.

Mind you he's only pecked her on the lips a couple times. No Kino and No Sex.

Ok so I'm thinking he's inviting her to the keys and getting a hotel so he can finally fvck her. They spend two nights sleeping on the same king size bed WITHOUT sex. Dude didn't even try to escalate or try.

He wants to spend every day with her so it's not like he's seeing other girls. She's spend a couple nights over at his place WITHOUT SEX.

He helped her buy furniture for her new place. He also offered to buy her a TV.

They probably saw each other around 12 times now. Still only pecks on lips only. no kino or sex.

The other day he told her she can date others yet I don't think he's dating anyone yet because he always has time to hang out with her.

Thought maybe he was after a green card or trying to marry her to stay in the country but I found out he's a US citizen so that theory is ruled out.

She's only like a 6.8-7.3 smv tops.

It's like OnlyFans but in real life. He's paying for conversation without sex. LOL

What's going on here? This boggles my mind.
He can simply be a pleaser, that thinks he can get her to open sexually by being her gay male friend that takes her out to places. There are some guys that thinks that the girl must display a big green flag at their faces by pretty much escalating the touches and the kisses. Without this "first move" of hers, he probably don't feel confident enough to do it himself. I remember that once I was a bit like this, not that I couldn't start doing sexual stuff, but I didn't know why the girls I hang out didn't start it. Even tho, I knew that once I started it they'd be submissive and follow my lead pretty well. Point is that I was missing all the subtle signs and was waiting for a big green flag on my face (like her talking dirty or touching more intimately). Sex must always be the man's fault.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top