Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest Beta Cuck of 2021?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates told me about her friend that recently moved down to Miami.

She met this Colombian dude from Bumble. She showed me his pic and I'd say he's 7-8 SMV (no homo).

He has a nice apartment in a high rise in a good neighborhood.

He's mid 40's, never been married. He claims it's been 4 years since he had a gf.

He's a stage 5 clinger. He's always texting her and wants to facetime with her 2 times daily.

He took her out to dinner and drinks and by the 3rd date, he asked her to go to spend the weekend in the Keys.

Mind you he's only pecked her on the lips a couple times. No Kino and No Sex.

Ok so I'm thinking he's inviting her to the keys and getting a hotel so he can finally fvck her. They spend two nights sleeping on the same king size bed WITHOUT sex. Dude didn't even try to escalate or try.

He wants to spend every day with her so it's not like he's seeing other girls. She's spend a couple nights over at his place WITHOUT SEX.

He helped her buy furniture for her new place. He also offered to buy her a TV.

They probably saw each other around 12 times now. Still only pecks on lips only. no kino or sex.

The other day he told her she can date others yet I don't think he's dating anyone yet because he always has time to hang out with her.

Thought maybe he was after a green card or trying to marry her to stay in the country but I found out he's a US citizen so that theory is ruled out.

She's only like a 6.8-7.3 smv tops.

It's like OnlyFans but in real life. He's paying for conversation without sex. LOL

What's going on here? This boggles my mind.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lacks sexual confidence.
Man after thinking about his for awhile, the only logical conclusion I can come up with is he's Low T and has ED issues. Maybe he doesn't wanna force it as he doesn't want to risk losing her if he can't perform in the bedroom. Maybe it's happened to him before.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates told me about her friend that recently moved down to Miami.

She met this Colombian dude from Bumble. She showed me his pic and I'd say he's 7-8 SMV (no homo).

He has a nice apartment in a high rise in a good neighborhood.

He's mid 40's, never been married. He claims it's been 4 years since he had a gf.

He's a stage 5 clinger. He's always texting her and wants to facetime with her 2 times daily.

He took her out to dinner and drinks and by the 3rd date, he asked her to go to spend the weekend in the Keys.

Mind you he's only pecked her on the lips a couple times. No Kino and No Sex.

Ok so I'm thinking he's inviting her to the keys and getting a hotel so he can finally fvck her. They spend two nights sleeping on the same king size bed WITHOUT sex. Dude didn't even try to escalate or try.

He wants to spend every day with her so it's not like he's seeing other girls. She's spend a couple nights over at his place WITHOUT SEX.

He helped her buy furniture for her new place. He also offered to buy her a TV.

They probably saw each other around 12 times now. Still only pecks on lips only. no kino or sex.

The other day he told her she can date others yet I don't think he's dating anyone yet because he always has time to hang out with her.

Thought maybe he was after a green card or trying to marry her to stay in the country but I found out he's a US citizen so that theory is ruled out.

She's only like a 6.8-7.3 smv tops.

It's like OnlyFans but in real life. He's paying for conversation without sex. LOL

What's going on here? This boggles my mind.
Doing those things will rule out sex. He has the order wrong. Maybe he doesn't care if she desires him.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raised in a female dominated household. Maybe no father or a weak father. He never had a strong male role model to teach him how to be a man. He does not understand that he has to escalate and he is thinking that if he shows her how great a guy he is, she will escalate and initiate intimacy.

It’s pathetic but it’s not really his fault, he’s the victim of his upbringing. He would do well to read some dating books, join a forum like SS and get some guidance that way.

Women recognize guys like this and they take advantage by milking the situation. I feel sorry for the guy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raised in a female dominated household. Maybe no father or a weak father. He never had a strong male role model to teach him how to be a man. He does not understand that he has to escalate and he is thinking that if he shows her how great a guy he is, she will escalate and initiate intimacy.

It’s pathetic but it’s not really his fault, he’s the victim of his upbringing. He would do well to read some dating books, join a forum like SS and get some guidance that way.

Women recognize guys like this and they take advantage by milking the situation. I feel sorry for the guy.
This is a very possible real reality. But the question is this guy is mid 40's. I would've thought he'd had some life experiences by now to seek therapy, improve himself, open his eyes, etc. But who knows...

She did indicate that he was close to his mom and that he hung out a lot with her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very possible real reality. But the question is this guy is mid 40's. I would've thought he'd had some life experiences by now to seek therapy, improve himself, open his eyes, etc. But who knows...

She did indicate that he was close to his mom and that he hung out a lot with her.
So many guys don’t realize what they’re doing wrong or even know how to fix it. The dating market keeps changing every 10 years too, it’s hard to keep up with and adapt to. Hell I have a lot of experience and I still don’t know why I got ghosted and stood up after dating this girl for 2 months.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So many guys don’t realize what they’re doing wrong or even know how to fix it. The dating market keeps changing every 10 years too, it’s hard to keep up with and adapt to. Hell I have a lot of experience and I still don’t know why I got ghosted and stood up after dating this girl for 2 months.
Likely she either went back to an ex or didn't see a future with you but wasn't sure how to have the "talk" with you so she thought that was her best option.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy must be REALLY good looking to get this many shots after doing all these thing wrong.
I think that is part of it but she recently moved down to Miami from NY so she didn't know anyone down there. I think it also has to do with timing. Plus she's gone without sex for 10 months so I don't think she's really hung up on it unlike some other girls. Some girls during the pandemic I think will settle for company and good convo so they don't have to be alone. Lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely she either went back to an ex or didn't see a future with you but wasn't sure how to have the "talk" with you so she thought that was her best option.
Stuff like that damages guys though. Doesn’t bother me because I’ve stopped caring but guys like OP I can see why maybe he’s not as confident as he should be. Women want to sh!t all over a guy and then wonder why guys aren’t aggressive. They think we are robots when in reality guys feel deeper than women could ever hope to.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man after thinking about his for awhile, the only logical conclusion I can come up with is he's Low T and has ED issues. Maybe he doesn't wanna force it as he doesn't want to risk losing her if he can't perform in the bedroom. Maybe it's happened to him before.
^^^^This being in shape in your 30s/40s becomes tougher, Plus when you're dealing with women in their late 30s/40s they have higher sex drives than most before they face menopause

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just boggles my mind if the girl wants to have sex and makes it easy, how could a guy spend two nights at a hotel in the keys which automatically gives it a romantic vibe by literally just sleeping with her for BOTH nights WITHOUT SEX. This girl wanted to have a romantic night(w sex) and there definitely was NO LMR of any kind. I mean he practically got spoon fed the go ahead yet he failed to convert.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It just boggles my mind if the girl wants to have sex and makes it easy, how could a guy spend two nights at a hotel in the keys which automatically gives it a romantic vibe by literally just sleeping with her for BOTH nights WITHOUT SEX. This girl wanted to have a romantic night(w sex) and there definitely was NO LMR of any kind. I mean he practically got spoon fed the go ahead yet he failed to convert.
Scared or doesn't know how to close the deal.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate. I was raised in female dominated household. Back in my teen/early 20's I failed to seal the deal many times because I didn't want the girl to think I was only looking for sex. It turns out, women set me up for failure with women. I read the book "No More Mr Nice Guy" by Dr Robert Glover and it helped me change my mindset. I highly recommend it for anybody raised with "nice guy" tendencies due to feminine childhood conditioning.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without ever having met the guy I'm probably 90% sure he's in the closet.

In a lot of more conservative societies, especially 3rd-world Hispanic ones, gay men often never come to terms with their sexuality -- the consequences can be fatal and brutal.

He is extremely insecure and needy as a person. Courting this woman is a means of meeting that need for a stable emotional base, even if it's devoid of a sexual dynamic. Courting a woman is a means of meeting his need in a way that is approved by society, or more specifically his family of origin.

Throughout humanity, gay men have, and will continue to, marry women.