Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

@bigdave17

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you go back to Armenia, you will be drafted into Armenian army. That's the way it is there. Even I who was never an Armenian citizen, ever, but have Armenian roots, could be drafted into the army. Be careful.

You have an incorrect view of reality over there in United States, because of many factors, major one being it a melting pot of many different cultures. For a man without a solid footing on this earth, it could be very difficult. Correction could come in living in Russia. Anyway you put it, it is Armenia, because if Armenians can't make it to U.S. they all go to Russia, just as good. Particularly in Sochi, as you know.

I suggest you stop inventing bs over there about your hair and whatever. It's bs man. All low value Armenians act the way you act, even over here, stop it.

You got ahead of most by having your own property and six figure salary, this means you are valuable, which translates into high SMV.

Make it your mission in the near future to visit Sochi every summer in order to get pvssy and get good with women, all else is sht.

I personally know what guys like you do and go through, I had a brother, also Armenian, who was killed. He was also short, but unlike you he was poor and had no future, low SMV. The reason you post a lot of posts here and then don't follow with advice is because you are listening to some sht advice over there in your Armenian community, nothing is above game man. The reason you are balding is because of your high fat Armenian diet, stop eating momma cooking.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone willing to travel and live in armenian ? It's a total sh#t hole: low paying jobs, bad industrial infrastructors and high criminal environement.

If it's for pu$$y, also forget it: girls their don't sh#t around, their brothers/fathers are highly protective and won't let you approach them unless you're willing to lose an arm.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you go back to Armenia, you will be drafted into Armenian army. That's the way it is there. Even I who was never an Armenian citizen, ever, but have Armenian roots, could be drafted into the army. Be careful.

You have an incorrect view of reality over there in United States, because of many factors, major one being it a melting pot of many different cultures. For a man without a solid footing on this earth, it could be very difficult. Correction could come in living in Russia. Anyway you put it, it is Armenia, because if Armenians can't make it to U.S. they all go to Russia, just as good. Particularly in Sochi, as you know.

I suggest you stop inventing bs over there about your hair and whatever. It's bs man. All low value Armenians act the way you act, even over here, stop it.

You got ahead of most by having your own property and six figure salary, this means you are valuable, which translates into high SMV.

Make it your mission in the near future to visit Sochi every summer in order to get pvssy and get good with women, all else is sht.

I personally know what guys like you do and go through, I had a brother, also Armenian, who was killed. He was also short, but unlike you he was poor and had no future, low SMV. The reason you post a lot of posts here and then don't follow with advice is because you are listening to some sht advice over there in your Armenian community, nothing is above game man. The reason you are balding is because of your high fat Armenian diet, stop eating momma cooking.

I will not go back unless I pay the 7-8K to be excused out of the military. This isn't just a question of the women there (who are gorgeous), I haven't seen my sister in 16 years and I have never even seen my niece or nephew

Armenian community? all my friends are white guys. I'm very VERY heavily Americanized. I barely know any other Armenians

lol @ diet = balding. I'm balding because of my dad's ****ty ass genetics. My grandpa on mom's side has the most godawful diet in world and had perfect hair at 60

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why would someone willing to travel and live in armenian ? It's a total sh#t hole: low paying jobs, bad industrial infrastructors and high criminal environement.

If it's for pu$$y, also forget it: girls their don't sh#t around, their brothers/fathers are highly protective and won't let you approach them unless you're willing to lose an arm.
the women are exactly my type

- don't have kids out of wedlock
- don't get divorced
- are good housewives
- are huge into family values
- are not only gorgeous now but have ridiculous aging genetics. My 75 year old grandma was quite beautiful
- generally have ass and tits for days
- don't believe in feminism
- never have tattoos

I'm 100% Armenian and I was born there. Trust me, all Armenian dad and brothers would love for their daughters to marry a rich American Armenian guy

^^^^she's like 37 in that pic. She'll be gorgeous until she's about 60

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score

- don't get divorced
- are good housewives
- are not only gorgeous now but have ridiculous aging genetics. My 75 year old grandma was quite beautiful
- never have tattoos
You're a bit too obsessed by the "have a family, be happy" mindset. It's not as beautiful as it seems to be in your mind in compar to reality.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only option is to taste the medicine. Go in there and work on your game in Armenia. Or somewhere where there are lots of Armenians. Report back. If your game and confidence is tight, looks wont matter, plus Armenian chicks wants a man not a beauty boy, so stop whining and go there.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Your only option is to taste the medicine. Go in there and work on your game in Armenia. Or somewhere where there are lots of Armenians. Report back. If your game and confidence is tight, looks wont matter, plus Armenian chicks wants a man not a beauty boy, so stop whining and go there.
For an Armenian man, I'm a 9.5/10. I've never seen an Armenian dude better looking than myself. The problem is when I get graded on USA white standards, I'm rated barely a 7/10 and that doesn't seem to be enough

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand your issue really.

You wrote that you have decent job. You work in USA.

8k USD is like your one salary? Two?

Even if it's two then why not pay this amount and settle it with armenian military then go for crusade to find yourself a wife there and visit family?

Either you do it or you don't do it. I'd flew back just to meet my family, women or no women so I really don't uderstand what's the issue (other than that you really need to hit upgrade mode on yourself)

marrying somebody from overseas is very very difficult

there are dozens of good looking fit women who live 15 minutes from me, why don't 1 of them want to date me?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I will not go back unless I pay the 7-8K to be excused out of the military. This isn't just a question of the women there (who are gorgeous), I haven't seen my sister in 16 years and I have never even seen my niece or nephew

Armenian community? all my friends are white guys. I'm very VERY heavily Americanized. I barely know any other Armenians

lol @ diet = balding. I'm balding because of my dad's ****ty ass genetics. My grandpa on mom's side has the most godawful diet in world and had perfect hair at 60
go onfinasteride,minoxidil and other medicine that is battle-tested and works

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
go onfinasteride,minoxidil and other medicine that is battle-tested and works
I have been, none of it has really helped me

I have very very aggressive hair loss genetics, but oh well. At least I will look very good bald. I also have great aging genetics. My 60+ year old dad has no wrinkles

cuz they have better options?
better options than a 7/10 dude making nearly 200K?

this is what's wrong with the world

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I have been, none of it has really helped me

I have very very aggressive hair loss genetics, but oh well. At least I will look very good bald. I also have great aging genetics. My 60+ year old dad has no wrinkles

better options than a 7/10 dude making nearly 200K?

this is what's wrong with the world

then youre either uglysome being that thinks hes handsome (you were fat, maybe your ego went too high from losing kgs?) for some reason or youre really unattractive to women personality-wise

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- don't get divorced
- are good housewives
- never have tattoos

I'm 100% Armenian and I was born there. Trust me, all Armenian dad and brothers would love for their daughters to marry a rich American Armenian guy

^^^^she's like 37 in that pic. She'll be gorgeous until she's about 60
Lol, there are so many filters on that picture

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, there are so many filters on that picture
I have a sister and cousin about as beautiful as that...both are gorgeous with no makeup - my sis is like 36

I'd put our women against any in the world. They are as beautiful as any caucasian race and age as well as any black women do

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you want bigdave ?

You are building these theories about getting married but you dont even have an armenian gf to begin with. You live on another continent and thats how life worked out for you. Either settle in US and forget about that life or give it a shot. I do see your path as unclear and its not smooth, thats because you are the product of your circumstances. Whats stopping you apart from military service to book a ticket to Armenia soon? Passport/visa? If there are so many obstacles that take’s time to change, you got to play differently. Travel to UK/Europe and you’ll find Armenians. Go to Russia as well.

The problem is you want the fairytale story. Thinking that Armenian chicks dont get pumped n dumped and all of them are madonnas. Far from it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a sister and cousin about as beautiful as that...both are gorgeous with no makeup - my sis is like 36

I'd put our women against any in the world. They are as beautiful as any caucasian race and age as well as any black women do
Blah blah blah broken record
It doesn't change the fact that there are filters on that picture