Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Women

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a half a year ago on my 21st bday I got so drunk with my buddies, and this fat chick had a decent face but was a big girl, prolly 5 inches taller than me and about 80 pounds heavier she went after me. I was too drunk to stop myself, but thank God I sobered up a little, and made up an excuse to leave. Everyday I thank the lord for not allowing me to have sex with her.
I don't know about you guys but I honestly felt sick and dirty for about a week after I messed around with her, I usually go for 8s and 9s so this pretty bad. Plus my buddies gave me hell doing **** with her.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is the epitome of sloth and unhealthiness.
The greedy attention seeking personalities of good looking *****es is replaced by the eating more than their share and not exercising...they expect to be saught after because of their personalities.
Personalities don't change the fact that fatness limits sexual positions, it limits health, it makes the woman less fit evolutionarily to take care of children because she may drop from a heart attack, largeness is a more masculine trait, and it is an obvious indicator of laziness and lack of initiative.
When I see fat, I see something not worth putting anything into, from my **** to my time. Those who don't take care of themselves won't take care of anything else well either.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look,

when the night is winding down, the lights are dimmed, and its just her and you in between the sheets... how you feel at that moment is all that matters. in regards to ANY preference; its all about what YOU think and what makes YOU happy. dont worry about society's labels and judgemental attitudes.

if YOURE turned on by big women, **** them! who cares?

theres nothing wrong with keeping a cute, chubby girl around if she treats you like a king. if shes cute, and showers you with food, drinks, clothes, massages, etc, why not indulge a little? you dont have to stop seeing other girls and fall in love with her, you know? just enjoy yourself.

i wont tell anyone.

-SLB

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

theres nothing wrong with keeping a cute, chubby girl around if she treats you like a king. if shes cute, and showers you with food, drinks, clothes, massages, etc, why not indulge a little? you dont have to stop seeing other girls and fall in love with her, you know? just enjoy yourself.
There's a big difference though (no pun intended), between a "cute chubby girl" and Monstro the Whale. My ex neighbor, age 20, US Marine, married a 31 or 34 (I forgot) year old chick who had to have weighed over 300 pounds. Seriously, what the heck?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be afraid she'd eat me, literally.

Heheh,..

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
There's a big difference though (no pun intended), between a "cute chubby girl" and Monstro the Whale. My ex neighbor, age 20, US Marine, married a 31 or 34 (I forgot) year old chick who had to have weighed over 300 pounds. Seriously, what the heck?
I knew a guy who loved 'em that big too. "The bigger, the better" was his motto. He was a really skinny too. Must be some kind of fetish.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
I'd be afraid she'd eat me, literally.

Heheh,..
Or roll over on you...

Whoops, my bad.... :p

But I'm with Strong Like Bull, if you like chubby women who cares? So you guys that do, indulge us guys who don't.

Gimme a woman in the single digit dress sizes...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KC_Seductive
I knew a guy who loved 'em that big too. "The bigger, the better" was his motto. He was a really skinny too. Must be some kind of fetish.
Sounds almost exactly like the guy I know. He's almost my height and probably barely over half my weight (I weigh about 235). What was his name?

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how fat. If the girl has a huge ass and big tits, some overweightness can be overlooked. I guess you can see if she still has a female figure. Obese women make me sick.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off... what alot of white cats would consider fat, black guys wouldnt. This point comes up often when im hanging with my friends and they say something like "hey what you think abou that girls ass?" because they know how much our taste differs. And ill look at the girl and she wont have an ass at all. What I consider thick and GREAT BODIED is someone like trina. J-lo has a nice booty too but she's not what id call thick. What id call "big" is queen latifah, and that big chick that is on UPN and was in queens of comedy, i forget her name. But yeah, thats not appealing at all. I like them thick, cant stand any skinny b*tches.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
first off... what alot of white cats would consider fat, black guys wouldnt. This point comes up often when im hanging with my friends and they say something like "hey what you think abou that girls ass?" because they know how much our taste differs. And ill look at the girl and she wont have an ass at all. What I consider thick and GREAT BODIED is someone like trina. J-lo has a nice booty too but she's not what id call thick. What id call "big" is queen latifah, and that big chick that is on UPN and was in queens of comedy, i forget her name. But yeah, thats not appealing at all. I like them thick, cant stand any skinny b*tches.
Haha, you mean Mo'Nique. She's in that Pepsi commercial too lookin like she's gonna eat that dude in the diner.

Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Amen brutha. You must be black to homie. We have the same taste. Many causasians just don't understand this need for some meat on a woman by black men.

I used to think it was because we as a race are more sexual and physical in bed. And we tend to work it much different. I know for myself I need a woman strong enough to handle what I'm working with. Thicker girls tend to have larger vagina's in my opinion. They have larger hips and larger buns and gives us something to hold on to.

I go for the white girls who have a similiar build to sistas normally or until recently. Skinny ones vaginal areas are too small. And they complain about their parts hurting the next day and all that.

J-lo has a nice ass but she lost too much in her upper body. Just about 10lbs more on her would be fine with me.

The ideal weight I like is around 140lbs instead of 108lbs. That size can take what I have and work with it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Height range for that weight?
At 140lbs I like women who are between 5'6 and 5'9.