"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

big breasted girl

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
5'8 160 is FAT/BIG for a girl.

Gigalo: You need to hit the gym buddy. :D




PIMP
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hmmm, I'm 5'7, 205lbs ... my chest is about 43" - I'm worried about a girl with the same chest size...
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
There is a girl who works in my office she's 23, married. She is a size 2 skinny, had double D's. Really pretty too. Last year she had breast reduction surgery. I jokingly begged her not to do it. I mean what a gift, now what a tragedy. I think she is C cup now but she still looks pretty big..

I wore black before she left to have the operation.
She said, she had too much back pain and needed to do it. She also said, she hated guys staring at them all the time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
5'8 160 is FAT/BIG for a girl.

Gigalo: You need to hit the gym buddy. :D


PIMP
no joke, hit the gym gigalo
 

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
There is a girl who works in my office she's 23, married. She is a size 2 skinny, had double D's. Really pretty too. Last year she had breast reduction surgery. I jokingly begged her not to do it. I mean what a gift, now what a tragedy. I think she is C cup now but she still looks pretty big..

I wore black before she left to have the operation.
She said, she had too much back pain and needed to do it. She also said, she hated guys staring at them all the time.
How tall was she? if she was little like me they probably were pissing her off big time. But usually they make the boobies perkier when you get the reduction surgery, so that's a plus! :D
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
How tall was she? if she was little like me they probably were pissing her off big time. But usually they make the boobies perkier when you get the reduction surgery, so that's a plus! :D
I'm guessing she's about 5' 4" She's not tall. She also said they got even bigger after she had her baby.

We get along great, too bad she's married.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top