Pimp-sicle
Master Don Juan
5'8 160 is FAT/BIG for a girl.
Gigalo: You need to hit the gym buddy.
PIMP
Gigalo: You need to hit the gym buddy.
PIMP
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
no joke, hit the gym gigaloOriginally posted by Pimp-sicle
5'8 160 is FAT/BIG for a girl.
Gigalo: You need to hit the gym buddy.
PIMP
How tall was she? if she was little like me they probably were pissing her off big time. But usually they make the boobies perkier when you get the reduction surgery, so that's a plus!Originally posted by Helter Skelter
There is a girl who works in my office she's 23, married. She is a size 2 skinny, had double D's. Really pretty too. Last year she had breast reduction surgery. I jokingly begged her not to do it. I mean what a gift, now what a tragedy. I think she is C cup now but she still looks pretty big..
I wore black before she left to have the operation.
She said, she had too much back pain and needed to do it. She also said, she hated guys staring at them all the time.
I'm guessing she's about 5' 4" She's not tall. She also said they got even bigger after she had her baby.Originally posted by ShortyBrown
How tall was she? if she was little like me they probably were pissing her off big time. But usually they make the boobies perkier when you get the reduction surgery, so that's a plus!![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.