Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biatch wants to use my scanner is it AFC?

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds stupid but:

She rings me up and says she needs to use my scanner. Would i be AFC if i let her?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you refer to her as biatch, then why even consider it?

If you're just her friend, who cares, do it if it's convient for you or if she offers you lunch or something afterwards. If you intend on pursuing a relationship, forget her, plenty of people have scanners nowadays, don't be her bitch boy if it's out of your way. Same goes for driving girls around just because they need a ride. You aren't a chauffer or her maid.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ratman
This sounds stupid but:

She rings me up and says she needs to use my scanner. Would i be AFC if i let her?
Your over analyzing to much. If you really feel uncomfortable about letting her use it, tell her to go to kinkos. But you gotta think of the postitive of this. You get her in your house/room, you can do neg hits, kino all kinds of stuff. Its only AFC, if you act like an AFC.

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not out of your way, go ahead. There's no harm in it. I don't know too many girls that use me for my scanner tho ;]

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE SCANNER REPRESENTS THE LEASH THAT SHE IS TRYING TO THROW AROUND YOUR NECK.

CALL HER UP AND TELL HER YOU AREN'T HER B1TCHY LITTLE PUPPY DOG, THEN GO TO HER HOUSE AND SCREAM AT HER SOME MORE. THROW A SLAP OR TWO IN HER FACE. YOU CAN'T LET THIS KIND OF DISRESPECT GO UNNOTICED.

DJ4LYFE

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Let me say that one more time: Wow.

We're talking about scanners here, people. Does anyone else see something strange with this picture? Dude, she's asking to use a piece of office equipment, why are you so phobic about it?

If you let her use it (might as well) and you're all paranoid about it being some huge plot to make you her b!tch, then just act really busy while shes at your house. She wont be able to use her voodoo on you to make you do her project for her and it'll look like you could care less about the situation (which you shouldnt be over analyzing anyway).

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
THE SCANNER REPRESENTS THE LEASH THAT SHE IS TRYING TO THROW AROUND YOUR NECK.

CALL HER UP AND TELL HER YOU AREN'T HER B1TCHY LITTLE PUPPY DOG, THEN GO TO HER HOUSE AND SCREAM AT HER SOME MORE. THROW A SLAP OR TWO IN HER FACE. YOU CAN'T LET THIS KIND OF DISRESPECT GO UNNOTICED.

DJ4LYFE
Nicely put yo. DJ OR DIE!!

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if some chick asked to use my scanner..id be like sure...im busy at blah blah blah..but i think blah blah might work..if u wanna stop by then or somethin..when she gets to ur house..point out the scanner...if shes hot...do a lil DJ work for a minute or so...find something else to do..when ur done with that..if she hasnt finished...walk in there n talk to her for a couple minutes..if she STILL isnt done..ask her what the f*ck is taking so long (might not want to say it like that..unless ur gettin pissy w/ her)...and tell her youve got some stuff to do..she can come back some other time and finish up if she really needs to..then...kick her out

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ratman
This sounds stupid but:

no, but may i suggest suicide for such a retarded question?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really the point we've come to? I can only imagine future topic titles:

"This girl asked to borrow my pencil, is it AFC to let her?"

"HB8 forgot her lunch money, is it AFC to give her some fries?"

"My g/f got a flat tire when I was riding shotgun, was it AFC to help her fix it?"

Fvcking christ. I think some of you need to look up "COMMON COURTESY" in the dictionary.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this how much you come into contact with girls? you talk to them so little that you have to ask a question like should i let her use my scanner?

maybe if you talked with girls a little more, you wouldnt ask such stupid questions.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
is this how much you come into contact with girls? you talk to them so little that you have to ask a question like should i let her use my scanner?

maybe if you talked with girls a little more, you wouldnt ask such stupid questions.