Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bi girlfriend

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is bi, and I told her that I am cool with her doing stuff with girls as long as I know about it, but Im not cool with her having a girlfriend. When I told her this, she got mad at me but never told the reason why.

If you had a girlfriend who is bisexual, would you consider her messing around with girls as cheating? Would you consider her having a girlfriend as cheating?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
My gf is bi, and I told her that I am cool with her doing stuff with girls as long as I know about it, but Im not cool with her having a girlfriend. When I told her this, she got mad at me but never told the reason why.

If you had a girlfriend who is bisexual, would you consider her messing around with girls as cheating? Would you consider her having a girlfriend as cheating?
Shes not bi, she's just confused. 16 is too young to know you're bi.

If my girlfriend wanted to kiss some other girl, I'd be like "sure.... except from that point on we're not dating anymore".

I will not tolerate that sh*t, that's disrespectful to me.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar but opposite

I have a female friend who has a girlfriend and we're all living togeather.

She's the same, she wants a boyfriend and a girlfriend. All I can say is that it's complicated and as much as I love the girl and quite like the other girl, it's too ****ed up and I wouldn't recommend it.

You really have to see the other girl as a guy - I know it's hard at first - but that's how she will seem to you eventually. Once that happens the relationship is over. My advice is to walk away now and preserve your dignity.

I know that sucks.

But definately get a threesome first. You'll regret that if you don't ;-)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

personally, i wouldn't mind at all, until she doesn't seem to prefer her over me. anyway, that's just me... probably, most guys wouldn't accept their girlfriend having another girlfriend

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, setup a 3 way with this chic, and work angles on other chics.

its a no brainer.

I have a bi chic in my stable, and we hang out alot and i'm trying to work the 3way angle with her hot roommate.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what your intentions are. If it's pureply physical with her, then sure, let it slide. Hell, go for gold and try for that threesome.

If there are deeper feelings however, it's not acceptable. The fact that her "lover" of such might be a female, doesn't change the fact that it's not YOU. Lay out what you want first, then try to understand what she wants. You will get your answer soon enough.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone knows you're entitled to one boyfriend and one girlfriend, whoever you are. So you shouldn't get upset about this.