Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bi girl date

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, just I had a tinder date this later afternoon, just a beer at a local pub. During the date, I found out the girl is bisexual, which she didnt tell me before (I also didnt ask, I guess I just wrongly assumed she was straight).
Do you have any experience with bi girls? Is the drama higher with them? Are they even more promiscuous? I assume they are for sure 100% not relationship material.
Any tips or heads up on such a scenario? I was a bit caught by surprise, to the point that I asked her if she was joking with me.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, just I had a tinder date this later afternoon, just a beer at a local pub. During the date, I found out the girl is bisexual, which she didnt tell me before (I also didnt ask, I guess I just wrongly assumed she was straight).
Do you have any experience with bi girls? Is the drama higher with them? Are they even more promiscuous? I assume they are for sure 100% not relationship material.
Any tips or heads up on such a scenario? I was a bit caught by surprise, to the point that I asked her if she was joking with me.
I've gone on several dates with Bi-Women and can't really say anything specific other than, at least in my experience, they were all highly sexual and knew what they were doing. This equates to sex and such being more fun.

Other than that, it is hard to say whether they are relationship material but generally speaking they are more promiscuous so take that into consideration when you are vetting these women out.

Modern Man Advice

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date on the weekend with a bi girl. Knew from the start. She is like an attractive lesbian and has Tom boy traits but I brought the girlie side out in her. She wants to have a 3 some with me.

Gonna bang this weekend coming.

Probably one of the better dates ice had recently

Cool girl. Feminine but also seems like I'm talking to a friend haha

Maybe this is the only type or girl you can be friends with.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a girl that told me she was lesbian, then after we hooked up she told me she was confused. Then she just disappeared on me. A girl that is bi is not going to be loyal to anyone, so don't plan on making her your girlfriend. If you can keep things casual and not get jealous then it might work out.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of women have experimented that are still straight and can maintain decent hetero relationships. I've dated several. I also hooked up with one that was predominantly into women.
Best way to know for sure is in the bedroom. If you have to ether go down on them or lube up before penetrating, chances are she's more into women. At least, that's been my experience.

They only exception to the above rule is if a woman has a deficiency in estrogen or was traumatized by earlier sexual abuse. I dated two that wouldn't let my hands go down there, but they still loved the c0ck.

Last edited:

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date on the weekend with a bi girl. Knew from the start. She is like an attractive lesbian and has Tom boy traits but I brought the girlie side out in her. She wants to have a 3 some with me.

Gonna bang this weekend coming.

Probably one of the better dates ice had recently

Cool girl. Feminine but also seems like I'm talking to a friend haha

Maybe this is the only type or girl you can be friends with.
how did you angle things towards a 3some? Would like to try it too

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you angle things towards a 3some? Would like to try it too
I asked her questions about they types of girls she matches with on Tinder. I was genuinely curious. Then she brought up how people either call her straight or gay as if she can't be Bi. I said I thought it was was weird that guys would take that position because I find girls kissing incredibly sexy. She then made fun of me saying "well you can see girls kiss on nights out, that isn't a big deal" then I told her I wasn't gonna be crude and say what I really thought was a turn on. She then asked me to explain.

So I did, told her I wanted to have a girl on me reverse cow girl while another girl eats her out at the same time. Double pleasure.. But I went into details and she seemed to get turned on by it and then asked if I had a threesome. Said I hadn't but its on the bucket list. She said we could get it done...

Which circles back to my thinking about dating;

It doesn't matter what you say if a girl likes you. As long as you say it with directness/confidence and unapologetically you can say some outlandish **** and they will either be into it or not.

She is coming to my house tonight to ****.

Honestly, talking to real bi girls is like talking to a good friend who just happens to have a vagina and is down to have fun.
She wants to bang in the woods and do a bunch of ****. Can tell she usually the pants wearer in her relationships but I can see her being submissive to me.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her questions about they types of girls she matches with on Tinder. I was genuinely curious. Then she brought up how people either call her straight or gay as if she can't be Bi. I said I thought it was was weird that guys would take that position because I find girls kissing incredibly sexy. She then made fun of me saying "well you can see girls kiss on nights out, that isn't a big deal" then I told her I wasn't gonna be crude and say what I really thought was a turn on. She then asked me to explain.

So I did, told her I wanted to have a girl on me reverse cow girl while another girl eats her out at the same time. Double pleasure.. But I went into details and she seemed to get turned on by it and then asked if I had a threesome. Said I hadn't but its on the bucket list. She said we could get it done...

Which circles back to my thinking about dating;

It doesn't matter what you say if a girl likes you. As long as you say it with directness/confidence and unapologetically you can say some outlandish **** and they will either be into it or not.

She is coming to my house tonight to ****.

Honestly, talking to real bi girls is like talking to a good friend who just happens to have a vagina and is down to have fun.
She wants to bang in the woods and do a bunch of ****. Can tell she usually the pants wearer in her relationships but I can see her being submissive to me.
Great insight here, thank you.

Im having my 2nd date with this bi girl tonight

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing about going out with bi chicks is taking them to strip clubs and watching them make out with the strippers, which I've seen so often I just assume its typical bi chick behavior. Its also fun to check out other women together. Kind of like having a wing man. My impression is that most of them aren't really relationship material but are fun for an evening.

Glassguy

Reaction score
In my experience, women who are bi or also "experiment" with women like men who are very masculine. They prefer the feminine traits of a woman but they go nuts (no pun intended) for masculine men with a very strong frame.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is the same as Glassguy's, and also same as LARaiders. You need to be very masculine, have incredibly strong frame, and also do not catch feelings; if she is TRULY bisexual, the odds are that she likes women more than men. Any kind of neediness or relationship-seeking behavior on your side will probably send her running for the hills. I've only dated two truly bisexual girls in my life, so my sample size is small, though I dated each of them for quite a while.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date went well, made out alot and she seemed very keen, asked for another date at the end of this one. Think the next one will be to smash.

She is 30 now, and she did mention that before she was never too interested in 3somes. Maybe it was just her anti-slvt defence kicking in, i dont know, or maybe she is reaching that epiphany stage where she might want to settle down. I would like though to experiment (or at least try to) a 3some with her and another girl...