bf calls me up?

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I went to school with a guy that I know and a girl that I tried to game once before when they were just "dating"
Then I found out they were offically "exclusive".....

and I know the guy, we use to talk before he knew the girl..

but before they were exclusive..I made him mad and jealous by almost stealing his gf from him...so now a guy I know is pissed off at me for stealing his gf

I just never closed her because I screwed up and it was too late before they went exclusive

Ok, so this guy is mad at me for the remainder of the time we go to school together....
He evetually moves out of state and his gf goes to school with me...
Her bf calls his gf to talk and she eventually talks about me and tells him that I go to school with her..
Then her bf who was "mad at me" calls me up out of the blue
and leaves a message on my phone saying whats up? I talked to my gf and she told me that the two of you are going to school together and I just wanted to know How you've been doing?

My reaction: WTF?!?! :eek: :eek: :mad: :confused:
At first I thought he was going to call me and yell at me to not touch his gf or something like that (he told me not to call his gf at one time)...

So what I want to know is not about the girl but is this even logical for a guy to do this? And why would he call me up and do this, after everything?
Keep in mind he is still with this girl and they are still together and he is in another state with his gf right next to me...Does he not want her anymore? Or does he not care that I might/could possibly do something to with his girl?
Advice please...

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just respect their relationship man. Find yourself some hotties at your school.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ did my question not come up clear enough? I know it is kind of confusing and I am respecting their relationship by not talking to his gf but that wasn't what I was asking....
I was asking....
DJ1234 said:
So what I want to know is not about the girl but is this even logical for a guy to do this? And why would he call me up and do this, after everything?
and btw...he told me his gf mentioned me I never mentioned her until he brought it up....

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ok. my bad. I understand now

You are doing the right thing. But I think since this girl still likes you she might try to instigate things you know? since you are close and her bf is not. Maybe instead of yelling at you he is calling you to see wazup or indirectly letting you know that he will find out everything you do with his girl.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is insecure and feels threatened because he is away and you go to school with his gf.
it isn't your problem that he is an insecure little fool trying to act all bada$# on the phone by calling you up to say whats up.
if you have caller id, i would suggest you don't answer his calls. you are too busy with your own life than to have to reassure him that he is a big man and you do not have time to be his little spy either.
next that dude.
let him be a afc and deal with his own life with out getting you in the middle.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good point about him feeding his insecurities.

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah first thing that came to my mind was that he is insecure.

When he's insecure, he's weak. If you really want her, you know how to deal with the insecure right?

They destroy themselves.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think he's trying to befriend you.

DJ's commonly befriend other guys, so as to nip in the bud, anything they might do to a girl they like. If he becomes friends with you, and wins you over, your much less likely to game his girl. Hence, ignore him, or let him try and win you over, and then do whatever you want to the girl anyway.

Whats that line about how an AFC gets angry about another guy hitting on his girl, but a DJ gives the other guy another baseball ticket... Something like that.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Try this hat on. . .

I was banging this broad a few years back who's husband worked as a dock worker for Publix at the warehouse. I would pick her up on my way into work every morning and she would give me head on the way or we'd fvck when we got to the job (the early morning crew consisted of 8 people in total and I was the Manager).

One morning we're doing the usual and I get to the red light at Drane field road and she unzips me and starts to polish mini K. We get to work and I'm firing up all of the ovens and making breakfast and one of the line guys tells me I have a phone call?

"What the fvck, who the hell is calling me at 0715 in the morning?" I think to myself as I go to answer it. I put the phone to my ear and there's a sobbing b!tch on the other end.

Karma - "Hello?"

Little B!tch - (weeping openly) "I, I know it's not your fault. She's done this before." (sniffles) " I love her more than my own life."

K - "What are you talking about?" "Who the fvck is this?"

LB - " I was behind you this morning and saw her head go down on you in your car (waaaaahhh, more uncontrollable sobbing).

K - "Look brother, I suggest you talk this sh!t over with your wife so I'm going to step off this broad so you guys can handle your business. Make damned sure she don't fvcking call me again."

I walked coolly out to the front where she was hanging out with the rest of the girls and told her that she may want to call her husband as he watched her suck my c0ck on the drive in.

The cigarette fell out of her mouth along with any words left in it. She called him and he came and picked her up. She came in the next two days and got absolutely nothing from me after relentlessly pursuing and wheedling. After that she quit and I never saw/heard from her again.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sam3083 said:
I actually think he's trying to befriend you.

DJ's commonly befriend other guys, so as to nip in the bud, anything they might do to a girl they like. If he becomes friends with you, and wins you over, your much less likely to game his girl. Hence, ignore him, or let him try and win you over, and then do whatever you want to the girl anyway.

Whats that line about how an AFC gets angry about another guy hitting on his girl, but a DJ gives the other guy another baseball ticket... Something like that.
This is exactly what I was thinking also he's trying to be cool with me again....
I actually called back to see what was up and I was asking about how him and his gf were doing. And he acted like it wasn't a big deal like he said "oh were just real buddy buddy." Yeah, whatever the heck that means....
The thing that struck me the most is that he called me at 2 in the morning on a school night.
Who calls that late unless there is something urgent to speak about? So I called him up later at the same time but instead on a weekend (where people might be up at that time) and when I called him he was dead asleep. I actually woke him up lol...:rolleyes:

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Little B!tch - (weeping openly) "I, I know it's not your fault. She's done this before." (sniffles) " I love her more than my own life."
lmfao - this guy sounds like an emo kid - how old was he at the time

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So pretty much this guy wants to befriend me again and indirectly let me know that he has watch on his gf? That is the only thing I can think of....can we say that it is correct?

I know this shouldn't be that hard for us (logical guys) to figure out why he called, I just have a hard time wondering why he called when he has never called me since I got his#, it was always me calling him....am I right?

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont become friends with him, but you cant blow him off completely (tell him to **** off), becasue it will get back to the girl.

Just be unavailable, whenever he tries to communicate with you, and keep working the girl

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my response..

"motherfuvcker if you ever call me again about your girlfriend, we will have a problem"

click

I have enough problems to deal with. I dont' have time to babaysite motherfvckers who can't handle their women and are so damn immature they do stpuid **** like that

Reaction score
He must be having sex with her - no man ever trusts a hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is a fool for caring!!!!! Pimp the Hos! - don't care for them or love them!!!!!!!!!

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
He must be having sex with her - no man ever trusts a hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is a fool for caring!!!!! Pimp the Hos! - don't care for them or love them!!!!!!!!!
This is what I was kind of afraid of :down: ...I guess he's at the point where he doesn't care what happens with her anymore...I guess they've proably did it....But I don't know that for sure...but if they are I know there not doing it at the moment because they're so far away from each other...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I think. I think he is just trying to friend you so that it will be harder for you to make a move on her. It's a tactic that is not well known, but I've heard that it can work.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the worst tactic I've ever heard. All my friends openly hit on any girl I like, and I do the same to them. In the real world, bros before hoes never works.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^lol, im not too fond of that tactic either but Sharingan said that it is "not well known"... I don't know about hitting on every girl that all my friends like esp. if you all know each other is not a good thing and never works to make everyone really happy in the end for me...but I agree they say bro before hoes but all my bros would rather talk to hoes before there bros...