bf calls me up?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so it might not work for everyone. But I bet that is what that guy was trying to do. Or maybe he is an idiot. If you like her, go for her.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
F*ck her if you can/want to.

Don't worry about all this extraneous stuff.

Unless you know him or something. (....and even then....)

-
-
-

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same situation as yours, but I can tell you that this past week-end I did what a girls boyfriend didnt expect.

I like the girl, but at the same time she's not quite in my age bracket to date. Anyway, her boyfriend says he's heard a lot about me, and i've never heard of the guy till recently. Anyway, the point is she talks about me quite a bit from what I heard.

She then tells me they are together, and good luck. First off I never mentioned dating her NOW. Then he sends me a txt from her phone last week saying I lost, and I was thinking... I lost at what? I wasnt even trying to steal your woman. I was trying to get to know her.

Anyway we went to a party, she brings him, and I buy his drink for the night after I introduced myself to him. It was $3 for a bottomless cup. She's like... We brought money. I said dont worry about it, its on me. Enjoy your night.

He was a little confused to say the least. Thing was he got pissy with me the night before on the phone for a bit, but he really didnt know why.

So for him he pretty much got owned by me that night, and then I did my business with other girls to say look, i'm not obsessed over your women, and I dont care about you. I said she was pretty, and no more. Plus the guy is a total chump, so it was easy being the better guy.

Could be what he was trying to do. Hey... Hows it going, just wanted to see what's up. Your reaction was... :confused:

Just like the boyfriend at the party. He expected me to get all up in his face probably, tell him he needs to settle down, but dude was shocked cause I didnt. Asked him about school, what his degree was, and plans, and then enjoyed the rest of my night. Think I gave his gf a high five and said... Hey, the nights young, dont look all depressed, and then said nothing to her the rest of the night. She thought I would be macking on her all night while he was around or really trying to pick-apart her boyfriend. Instead I talked to all the other girls. Showed I didnt give a rats ass.

So in your case, he was nice to you, and I was nice to him. The boyfriend in my case would never figure out to be the better guy or reverse it.

I dont know, some guys tell you NOT to go for another womans boyfriend. I Dont, but I had started before I knew she had one. I had about a month of getting to know her before I SAW the boyfriend. She never mentioned him till I asked.

Sometimes you just have to read people. I think if you love your man you should be talking about him to others. Just my thought.

Anyway, i've backed off of her, but now I think she is a little upset, but that's good because if she really is interested, she'll make it known more. I planted the seed, and I moved on.

Good luck!

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Is he a black belt or an ex navy seal or something? You might wanna look into that.
um....no, negative lol....I think I could kick his @$$, im not worried about that, he's not even really the fighting type...