Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bezos is getting Divorced

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, he is the richest guy. It ain't about the money gentlemen. Probably a social beta. He's going to lose half his wealth probably.Thoughts?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's a win for him.

Kids are grown. Wife's has menopaused. He has money.

And now he's free to fvck younger and more viable women with impunity.

Smart man.

U

user43770

It's a win for him.

Kids are grown. Wife's has menopaused. He has money.

And now he's free to fvck younger and more viable women with impunity.

Smart man.
I'm sure he was already doing it on the sly. She finally got tired of it and pulled the pin.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so fast on the shaming of him. His wife is old and he has a younger girlfriend already. I'd say he probably initiated this split.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so fast on the shaming of him. His wife is old and he has a younger girlfriend already. I'd say he probably initiated this split.
Absolutely. Rumour is he’s banging his wife’s friend - - 49 year old mistress I think he could do a lot better. Some pretty racy text messages being exchanged from what I hear..

Looks like this affair is gonna cost him a lot, to the tune of the most costly divorce in history. That’s what happens when you get married.. and without a prenup too.

Lawyers are gonna have a good time splitting the $140B down the middle. Hopefully men everywhere will finally learn something from this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you have that much money, it Really doesn’t matter if you have to give up half in a divorce settlement…
I’m quite certain a man of his accomplishment level has weighed all his options in advance of this occurrence …

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure he was already doing it on the sly. She finally got tired of it and pulled the pin.
A man gotta do what a man needs to do.

If he ain't getting good pvssy at home then he's gonna get some somewhere else.

U

user43770

I read some of the texts that Bezos was sending to his mistress. He was far from a ladies man haha. More like a hopeless romantic beta.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I read some of the texts that Bezos was sending to his mistress. He was far from a ladies man haha. More like a hopeless romantic beta.
If you’re rich out da azz, does it matter? At that income level, you write your own rules to live by…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
www.pagesix.com/2019/01/10/jeff-bezos-racy-texts-to-lauren-sanchez-revealed/

“I like it when you’re strong, and I like it when you’re vulnerable. Everything. The only thing I don’t like is not being with you. All of this is just straight from my heart. I love everything about you.”
And this is why, gentlemen, we don't send questionable texts, images or what have you. Always, PC. I almost vomited in my mouth reading some of those texts.. Sounds like something out of a racy/cheesy novel the women like to read....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex wife is going to be the richest woman in the world, because of who she was married to.

Michelle Obama wants to be president because of who she was married to.

Hillary Clinton became powerful because of who she was married to.

girl power ain't nothing without boy power