"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Beyond Sex...

oceanlover1970

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
Atlanta, GA
What do men want from women, beyond sex? It seems like most of these discussions are about how to get laid and how to not get played. What about after the chase, when it's down to the realities of being in a relationship with another human being? Beyond sex, what do y'all really want from us?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I really like female affection. I like when a woman squeezes me tight as I wrap my arms around her in a strong embrace. Sexual? Yes, because a hug from my mom or a female friend is not the same. But I like that unique affection even if it doesn't immediately lead to sex.

The more general answer is that we want you to enhance our lives (NOT complete us).
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
I'd agree, its more about self improvement in this particular area
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
You can't get a straight answer from that. It's a human condition to always want what you can't have. Some men will want nothing to do with you, some will, that's life.
 
Top