"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Beware of Tinder scam

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I matched some HB7 on Tinder and noticed her bio said Venmo her $5 for a surprise. I of course did not because anything she could possibly offer over the internet can be attained for free. I basically messed with her and asked her what happens when she sends me $5. Told her I don't understand. Etc.

It got me thinking though. How many idiots fall for this? Obviously she just unmatches you after you send the money. I googled it and found an article about a woman who started this scam. Apparently 20% of guys were falling for it. Jesus Christ! A fool and his money are soon parted.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Apparently 20% of guys were falling for it.
Apparently only men are dumb enough to pay for anything sexual, it's a huge industry too. If men weren't so weak to our primitive desires we would have the upper hand in the sexual market. The opposite is true today, so you'll see sh!t like this, women placing negative value on men.

The statement these women are making is that they won't give anything for a man, they won't take a man without giving anything, they only take a man if they give her something. So men are below worthless, they want monetary compensation for bothering to entertain a man.

Women like that are disgusting, apparently 20% of men gladly pays for the extremely limited time and stimulation provided by disgusting women. Makes no sense, but the demand (from men) side of this issue bothers me more than the supply (from women) side.

Btw, report that profile, it's against the rules.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Tinder just banned me. No reason given.
 

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
I matched some HB7 on Tinder and noticed her bio said Venmo her $5 for a surprise. I of course did not because anything she could possibly offer over the internet can be attained for free. I basically messed with her and asked her what happens when she sends me $5. Told her I don't understand. Etc.

It got me thinking though. How many idiots fall for this? Obviously she just unmatches you after you send the money. I googled it and found an article about a woman who started this scam. Apparently 20% of guys were falling for it. Jesus Christ! A fool and his money are soon parted.
I was on tinder for one week. Then I cancelled. Don’t do it. Get to know women the normal way.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
The very same girl could have ironically reported you for asking for money and got you banned.
God, I hope you're right. I'd be laughing so hard if it's true.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
What's her Tinder handle? I'll make a catfish profile to mack her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I was unbanned today after reaching out with a well worded email. Apparently they thought I shared venmo financial information.
 
Top