Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the Jaded

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah lol we’re all gonna be drafted soon. WWIII is gonna be going on sometime within the next several years and there’s gonna be some major religious stuff going down too. It’s God’s way of saying to think about Him before it’s too late.
Ah jeez I really hope not man

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah jeez I really hope not man
There’s a couple of reasons why I said that. Firstly, the Treaty of Lausanne will end in 2023. That treaty has been preventing Turkey from drilling their oil and using it. It was supposed to last for 100 years, but now Western Europe is saying that it’s supposed to last indefinitely (like wtf?). Turkey has a lot of oil, especially around the Euphrates River and near the southern part of the country. When they begin drilling, it’ll piss off the rest of the world. There are already oil rivers flowing down because of how much oil is there, it’s pretty insane (granted, the one I saw wasn’t too big, only a few feet wide and several inches deep, but still lol).

The oil-rich area is right at the borders of all the neighboring countries. There’s already US military over there, along with Turkey, Russia, France, and the UK too I believe. When the US went over to Syria to ‘fight ISIS’ (what a load of bull**** hahaha!) they took control of the entire northeastern part of Syria, where all the oil in Syria is at. Because these massive oil fields are right on the border, there is very likely to be some conflict. When President Trump ordered the evacuation of all US troops from Syria, that excluded the areas near the oil refineries. We are currently making around $45 million a day from Syria’s oil.

Trump is 100% anti war. But I’m 2024, he won’t be in office anymore. The democrats have lost all credibility after 2016, so it’s likely that another Republican will win. Currently, there are at least some Republicans looking to get rid of Iran, and in order to do that and create more turmoil in the Middle East, they want to now arm Sunni Muslims, which Jeb Bush stated in a debate in 2016 against Trump (
3:00 - 3:25).

Previously, only Shias were armed. But Sunnis make up a much larger percentage of Muslims. Eventually, Iran will fall. But after that, other stuff will happen between the West and the Sunni Muslims, which will create another war. This one war will be the Armageddon mentioned in the Bible. Funny, Biblical prophecies also talk about a Euphrates River war as well, as do Islamic prophecies.

There’s also other stuff too. I think by 2027, these series of wars will be over, at least for several years. Then some other **** is gonna happen that will rock the world, and some more **** after that too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get your story chief. By just thinking something, you'll eventually become it, and that will in turn start manifesting things related to how you think.
It all starts from here.

You and nick here are our torch bearers.

Why don't you both start off by telling us what are the masculine traits men are supposed to have?

After all masculinity is what has always attracted women since the beginning of time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I was a 19 years old, I was hanging out with 3 girls and one of my guy friends. He had the typical supplicating frame. The funny thing is, he was the one that picked up the girls straight from the streets. He called me over to be his wingman because he didn't believe he could handle all 3 girls. That was his first mistake.

As soon as I showed up, I had a dismissive vibe about me where I looked at the girls and wasn't really impressed.

At some point, the girls asked us if we "ate a$$." I was like "Hell no" and my friend was like "Yeah I love to eat a$$."

I returned the favor and asked the girls "Do you like giving bl0wjobs?" The girls looked at each other and was like "Uhhh...not really."

Eventually we came to a compromise. One of the girls said "Okay, we'll find you a girl who likes giving bl0wjobs and you find us a guy who likes to eat a$$." My friend again jumped at the opportunity and injected "Hey I LOVE eating booty like groceries. What about me?" All the girls collectively ignored him even though he was the one that picked them up.

After I brushed aside their qualification, I decided to throw in my OWN qualification by saying "You girls know how to give lap dances?” with an unimpressed attitude. It was as if I was judging them. Eventually all three girls decided to give me a lap dance contest and the winner gets to go to a room with me alone. I don't know how I did it as a teenager but I framed myself as the prize.

At that point my friend pretended he was asleep because he couldn't cope with me getting physical with all 3 girls that he picked up. But that's how it goes though. There are no pity fvcks. Even if there is only 1 dominant guy, ALL the women will supplicate to him.

Anyway, after I banged the first girl in my friend's room, I came back downstairs and took the 2nd girl upstairs. And after I was done with her, I took the 3rd girl.

Such occurrences were typical for me. By the time I was 19, I was already used to it and it didn't surprised me anymore. However, my frame started when I was 14. That was when I adopted the frame "I can get girls." Or rather, the frame adopted ME, lol.

Sosuave likes to preach the frame "I am an attractive guy." While there are good intentions behind this frame, it is not optimal. In fact, it can even be supplicating. The difference between "I can get girls" and "I am an attractive guy" is the difference between masculine and feminine. By identifying as an attractive guy, you are stuck in some validation seeking matrix where you feel like you always need to do something to attract people. This is a woman's frame.

"I can get girls" is kind of like a "I am a survivor" frame. It also allows you to experience infinite possibilities, like my example above. I never said I am attractive. And I never said I actually have to chase. What if "I can get girls" mean GOD loves me and is always pushing girls my way?" Lol. It can mean anything. It can mean I am resourceful and always find a way to get laid. Or it could mean my friends are so generous, they always throw horny girls my way. Lol.

I also don't feel any pressure to act a certain way. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. There is no calibration system that governs my behavior or actions. I am not saying it's the most optimal frame. There very well could be a bunch of higher and more masculine frames that I am not aware of. But my frame works for me. And most of the time, I don't even have to do anything. I just put my faith into the Universe and it constantly supplies me with girls.

Some might look at my post and think "Dude you are really nitpicking. Is there really that much of a difference between I can get girls vs I am attractive?" While the difference is extremely subtle and nuanced, the difference in results is HUGE.

From my frame, it's infinite female validation with 0% effort. I don't do anything. The Universe does all the manifesting. Always been that way since I was 14. And how I get girls is a mystery, lol. I don't even care how I get them. I just know I always do get them. I also feel no pressure to act any type of way other than just being myself and not giving a damn.

Meanwhile, from the frame of "I am attractive," the guy is literally walking around with the pressure of a woman. Always trying to validate himself by acting a certain way so that people will like him more.

Incidentally, "I can get girls" is also how I "pass" sh1t tests. Any time I feel a woman is undermining me in anyway, even if it has nothing to do with girls, I would give her a "b1tch please" look and say "I can get girls," even if it makes zero sense to say it. And I swear, everytime it happens, the girl says "I know." And then she immediately submits to me.

That's literally my entire game, lol.
From ur point of view, enlighten us with the way American men supplicate to women (it should be universal but I might be wrong since I've only been on a working visit to the US twice).

Maybe a simplified point by point examples that's most commonplace.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all starts from here.

Why don't you both start off by telling us what are the masculine traits men are supposed to have?

After all masculinity is what has always attracted women since the beginning of time.
I know you're not a fan of game strategies, but the term I use for that is "Inner Game." With the right beliefs, the correct behavior automatically flows. How does one get true inner game/confidence? The outer fixes the inner: you have to do the Self Improvement.

But as for your actual question... that's a really deep issue and could have it's own thread. But I'll give you five of my favorites that I think every man needs:

1.) Ambition. Every man should have goals he's striving to achieve. Having women as a goal is fine, but you should have more goals than that.

2.) Discipline. The ability to do things even when you don't feel like it to achieve your goals. Motivation is fleeting: without discipline, you're doomed to fail because you won't stick with the Self Improvement necessary to achieve your goals.

3.) Time Management. This is very important to get your goals done. For example, let's say you're trying to build a really nice body. Without time management in the other aspects of your life you're doomed to fail, because you won't have time to get the sleep you need, cook the healthy meals, or do the workouts.

4.) Responsibility. I'd define this as staying on top of what you need to do in life 24/7. Not letting your life spiral out of control: planning ahead. For me, my motivation is avoiding the feeling of irresponsibility. I hate the way that feels more than anything. Also, being willing to take breaks so that you don't burn yourself out.

5.) Purpose/Why Statement. What gets you out of bed? What keeps you going when things get tough? If you don't know, you'll never succeed. One technique is to write it down on a sticky note and hang it on your door/mirror so you constantly see it.

I used to think that these only applied to regular life, and not getting women. I saw other people chilling, and get results with life and women. But for ME and many others on here I'm sure, these aspects absolutely apply to getting women. To get women, you need Self Improvement. And without these qualities, your Self Improvement regimen won't work.

I'm sure there are lots of others, but these are just what immediately comes to mind.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know you're not a fan of game strategies, but the term I use for that is "Inner Game." With the right beliefs, the correct behavior automatically flows. How does one get true inner game/confidence? The outer fixes the inner: you have to do the Self Improvement.

But as for your actual question... that's a really deep issue and could have it's own thread. But I'll give you five of my favorites that I think every man needs:

1.) Ambition. Every man should have goals he's striving to achieve. Having women as a goal is fine, but you should have more goals than that.

2.) Discipline. The ability to do things even when you don't feel like it to achieve your goals. Motivation is fleeting: without discipline, you're doomed to fail because you won't stick with the Self Improvement necessary to achieve your goals.

3.) Time Management. This is very important to get your goals done. For example, let's say you're trying to build a really nice body. Without time management in the other aspects of your life you're doomed to fail, because you won't have time to get the sleep you need, cook the healthy meals, or do the workouts.

4.) Responsibility. I'd define this as staying on top of what you need to do in life 24/7. Not letting your life spiral out of control: planning ahead. For me, my motivation is avoiding the feeling of irresponsibility. I hate the way that feels more than anything. Also, being willing to take breaks so that you don't burn yourself out.

5.) Purpose/Why Statement. What gets you out of bed? What keeps you going when things get tough? If you don't know, you'll never succeed. One technique is to write it down on a sticky note and hang it on your door/mirror so you constantly see it.

I used to think that these only applied to regular life, and not getting women. I saw other people chilling, and get results with life and women. But for ME and many others on here I'm sure, these aspects absolutely apply to getting women. To get women, you need Self Improvement. And without these qualities, your Self Improvement regimen won't work.
It's not to get women young padawan, that's the mindset of a man who supplicates and will continue to supplicate since his end goal in doing anything is for the purpose of getting laid.

Here's my advice for you and all young men, to be strong you need to triumph over every situation.

Strength is power.

Power is the ultimate attraction.

I've given you a hint.

Now think again, what r the traits of masculinity?

Make it simple.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, strangely, I've heard this a lot lately, and not just on this site. Maybe it's the universe trying to give me a sign
Yes. God is the Force and he calls to those he has chooses.

Also what the f#@% is this you're doing with Spaz.
I read these thread conversations and it's like Satan trying to tempt you.
Actually more like Satan junior.
LOL

Nicksaiz, you need to tell Satan to F#@$ off.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all starts from here.

I’ve thought about this before, so I’ll just copy + paste what I wrote. Have fun:

Masculinity is having DRIVE. Like prey drive.

• There is a competitive ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not competitiveness.

• There is an aggressive ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not aggression.

• There is a stoic ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not stoicism.

• There is a dominance ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not dominance.

Nor are any of these things masculinity either. There is some overlap, but they are not the same. However, just because they are not the same, does not mean that these things aren’t inherent within a man and his masculine nature. All of these things are still present in masculinity. It’s just that TRULY masculine men CONTROL these aspects, rather than having them control him.

A man CONTROLS these urges. However, that does not mean that he suppresses them either. Men should not bottle up their emotions, because there is masculine expression within those emotions. However, you should not let your emotions dictate you either. You should still try to keep composure. Don’t be afraid to say what you think or show how you feel about something, because if you are, that means that you ARE repressing what you feel inside.

Stoicism is just in reference TO self-control, used to DESCRIBE it. It is not to be used in place OF self-control. It’s not the same thing.
—————————————————————
|End|

So in essence, masculinity is DRIVE. Drive has elements of dominance, aggression, competitiveness, and stoicism, but these things standalone are not masculinity in and of itself. Masculinity only takes PARTS of these traits, not all of them entirely.

There is also something else that is important, too: by saying that this is what masculinity is, it would therefore have to imply that femininity cannot be these things either. Interestingly enough, femininity cannot be these things. When I was originally writing this, however long ago, I didn’t realize that the characteristics I had chosen above were actually characteristics that femininity could not be. It was only until someone else basically pointed this out to me that I realized this.

Another thing: a man must also have self-control, too, so that he is not controlled by his drive (or any one single element of masculinity, for that matter). This is what separates a man from a barbarian.

Oh Pook, how I have become you.

And as for you, @Spaz, I didn’t include the traits strength, toughness, and power because by being masculine, you will automatically develop said traits just as a side effect of being masculine.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By using this flow: How you think + how you do things = results.

It will then be easier to follow what I'm trying to convey.

As can be seen in numerous threads, there's an over abundance of "how to do things", telling men to act such and such to get a result.

But then they mostly fail in the.....end.

And its because of "how you think" is not emphasised on.
I want to add to this and put some science behind it, because I agree with this a lot, and you see a lot of guys in different threads who are always thinking negatively and thinking about worst case scenarios instead of staying positive within

Your brain doesn't know the difference between what you experience in reality, and what you imagine. It is inside of your head, it's not experiencing the outside world like you are. It is fed information from your senses and thoughts. So if you are imagining in your mind what can go wrong and thinking about all of these negative outcomes that can happen or that you expect to happen, your brain experiences negative trauma from it, regardless of whether it's really being experienced

If those negative thoughts actually come to fruition, now you are experiencing double negative trauma. Now this is where how you think effects what you do. When you remain positive with your thoughts, and you keep imagining positive results and success in your life, your brain will work to help you make decisions in real life that will lead you to those goals.

When you think this way, and experience a negative result, your brain, instead of experiencing double negative trauma, will keep working to help you make decisions so that you move past that and get to the results you want

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is like the fat and foolish king who’s mesmerized by Cleopatra. Like for example, my last thanksgiving dinner. A female cousin of mines brought over an attention wh0re for dinner.

She was constantly hitting on every guy, using one guy as a pawn to make another guy jealous, giving one guy attention and as soon as he would commit, ignore him and hit on his friend, etc. she was driving every guy crazy.

She was making everyone uncomfortable. Openly talking about sex, flaunting herself everywhere, and openly acting sexual even in front of kids. It was as if she thought she was in a night club, lol.

Anyway, I was astounded at how every guy kept supplicating to her. In their minds, as long as she had a pvssy, it was good enough. In my mind, I was completely annoyed, not because I held her to a higher standard, but I held the guys to a higher standard. And I was also annoyed because there were so many kids around.

It was as if the entire social environment had her on a pedestal. There is some weird Cleopatra dynamic going on in America where manipulative wh0res are mistaken for quality women nowadays. Every guy seems to have rose colored glasses on and can’t see beyond the makeup and shiny tight clothes.

Anyway, you guys can probably guess who she ended up supplicating to at the end. It was me. I was the only guy who ignored her.

In the end, I didnt really feel like I won any prize. I could have easily gone to a bar and gotten the same type of chick. I was just astounded at how supplicating everyone was to a typical attention wh0re.

And surprisingly to many, I actually rejected her advances. After she left, everyone asked me if I was gay or crazy. I Just shrugged.

The important takeaway - the elusive obvious that you guys should pay attention to, is my mindset throughout the entire time. I was constantly thinking in terms of qualifying/dismissing her based on her actions, while every other guy already approved of her just for showing up and looking pretty. My mindset was different from the rest of the guys.

Unsurprisingly, the other women respected me and liked me even more for being unreactive to her. It was a typical turn of events for me where I ended up being the most admirable guy in the room to women by doing absolutely nothing whatsoever.

I’ve always believed that game is not about what you do, but what you don’t do. 99% of guys on this forum focus on what to do. They think “taking action” will get them more results, lol. As a natural, this is comical to me.

So the most powerful and dominant guy is constantly approaching and exhausting all his energy trying to seduce women? Lmao. That doesn’t even make any sense.

I’m going to take you guys back to memory lane -from my point of view to show you how I got this way. Give you guys a hint to the attraction code. The code that found me as a pimple faced teenage boy as a freshman in high school.

I wasn’t born with the manual on what to do with girls. The manual only contained instructions on what NOT to do. Why didn’t the manual contain action? Probably because women were meant to be the seducers. There’s the first hint.

If men were natural seducers, why do they have to spend 10 years learning it and pay thousands for boot camps and dating coaches? Shouldn’t it come naturally? And why does it come naturally for women? Hmmmmmmmm. Ding ding ding. Welcome to logic 101.

Here were some things I didn’t do:

-I never gave any girls attention unless I felt that they valued me. I would straight up ignore girls even if they gave me attention and dangled pvssy in front of my face. They had to go above and beyond and value me. And usually my gut tells me if someone genuinely values me as a person.

-Despite having over 100 girls crushing on me (one night I laid on my bed and actually counted it) I never did a single approach. Never even broke the ice. Does a Ferrari have to approach you for you to desperately want to ride it? Guys try to game women but they don’t have the right mindset. They have the mindset of a ‘94 broken down Toyota Camry.

-Karma always worked for me. Now we dive into the esoteric. Any chick that attempted to play games with me would find herself in a social situation where she would be surrounded by girls that liked me. Whatever emotion she tried to make me feel, like jealousy, she would end up feeling herself. Even when someone attempts to wrong me, I still didn’t have to do anything. The universe had everything covered. That was the beginning of my faith.

- The chicks that had real game would use plausible deniability to get me to be alone with them. I think everyone knows what plausible deniability is by now. But for those who don’t, it’s an excuse to be alone, like Netflix and chill. Back in my days it was “let’s smoke weed together sometime.”

20 years later and I am still the same way. As soon as I recognize a woman is trying to use me for attention, I leave the room. My body rejects it.

I view my validation as exclusive. A woman must earn it. I know the less I do, the more elusive I am, the more women desperately want me. But that’s not even my goal really. I have no goals with women. It’s as simple as my body rejects me giving away my validation freely. It makes me feel like a piece of sh1t.

Built into us is an internal compass that tells us how to think and act. It’s not like I went to charm school or anything. I simply just stayed true to myself above all else.

I don’t know anything that you guys don’t already know on an intuitive level.
And this right here is a golden post. But society has just gotten so unnatural and indoctrinating that everyone (especially men), have forgotten how to just be. There’s so many rules and regulations nowadays telling us what to do and how to be like that now, no one really knows HOW to just be anymore. People don’t know how to be themselves anymore because society keeps telling us how to be.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. God is the Force and he calls to those he has chooses.

Also what the f#@% is this you're doing with Spaz.
I read these thread conversations and it's like Satan trying to tempt you.
Actually more like Satan junior.
LOL

Nicksaiz, you need to tell Satan to F#@$ off.
Yeah. You know the phrase "God has a sense of humor?" I've been seeing so much stuff about God in my day to day life as well.

Just talking about the aspects of masculinity and how to succeed lol. I don't agree with everything he says but I still think you need the 5 points listed or you'll fail in life and with women. Cause it all comes back to that Self Improvement.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. You know the phrase "God has a sense of humor?" I've been seeing so much stuff about God in my day to day life as well.

Just talking about the aspects of masculinity and how to succeed lol. I don't agree with everything he says but I still think you need the 5 points listed or you'll fail in life and with women. Cause it all comes back to that Self Improvement.
Don't mind him.

He's just being bitter and because of that he somehow manages to compute in his mind that I'm Satan simply because I don't agree with his narratives.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I want to add to this and put some science behind it, because I agree with this a lot, and you see a lot of guys in different threads who are always thinking negatively and thinking about worst case scenarios instead of staying positive within

Your brain doesn't know the difference between what you experience in reality, and what you imagine. It is inside of your head, it's not experiencing the outside world like you are. It is fed information from your senses and thoughts. So if you are imagining in your mind what can go wrong and thinking about all of these negative outcomes that can happen or that you expect to happen, your brain experiences negative trauma from it, regardless of whether it's really being experienced

If those negative thoughts actually come to fruition, now you are experiencing double negative trauma. Now this is where how you think effects what you do. When you remain positive with your thoughts, and you keep imagining positive results and success in your life, your brain will work to help you make decisions in real life that will lead you to those goals.

When you think this way, and experience a negative result, your brain, instead of experiencing double negative trauma, will keep working to help you make decisions so that you move past that and get to the results you want
And now you know why those men who keep repeating BPD...BPD...succubus....evil women keep on being in the same loop year after year.

Some even become champions by staying on Sosuave for more then 10 years talking abt that and yet still obviously afflicted.

The problem is, if its just these few it's fine, but they end up chanting the same tune, week after week, month after months, year in year out - reinforcing it in newbies way of thinking.

Thus knowingly or unknowingly creating more idiots by the day whom are here to actually surpass all these.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
America is like the fat and foolish king who’s mesmerized by Cleopatra. Like for example, my last thanksgiving dinner. A female cousin of mines brought over an attention wh0re for dinner.

She was constantly hitting on every guy, using one guy as a pawn to make another guy jealous, giving one guy attention and as soon as he would commit, ignore him and hit on his friend, etc. she was driving every guy crazy.

She was making everyone uncomfortable. Openly talking about sex, flaunting herself everywhere, and openly acting sexual even in front of kids. It was as if she thought she was in a night club, lol.

Anyway, I was astounded at how every guy kept supplicating to her. In their minds, as long as she had a pvssy, it was good enough. In my mind, I was completely annoyed, not because I held her to a higher standard, but I held the guys to a higher standard. And I was also annoyed because there were so many kids around.

It was as if the entire social environment had her on a pedestal. There is some weird Cleopatra dynamic going on in America where manipulative wh0res are mistaken for quality women nowadays. Every guy seems to have rose colored glasses on and can’t see beyond the makeup and shiny tight clothes.

Anyway, you guys can probably guess who she ended up supplicating to at the end. It was me. I was the only guy who ignored her.

In the end, I didnt really feel like I won any prize. I could have easily gone to a bar and gotten the same type of chick. I was just astounded at how supplicating everyone was to a typical attention wh0re.

And surprisingly to many, I actually rejected her advances. After she left, everyone asked me if I was gay or crazy. I Just shrugged.

The important takeaway - the elusive obvious that you guys should pay attention to, is my mindset throughout the entire time. I was constantly thinking in terms of qualifying/dismissing her based on her actions, while every other guy already approved of her just for showing up and looking pretty. My mindset was different from the rest of the guys.

Unsurprisingly, the other women respected me and liked me even more for being unreactive to her. It was a typical turn of events for me where I ended up being the most admirable guy in the room to women by doing absolutely nothing whatsoever.

I’ve always believed that game is not about what you do, but what you don’t do. 99% of guys on this forum focus on what to do. They think “taking action” will get them more results, lol. As a natural, this is comical to me.

So the most powerful and dominant guy is constantly approaching and exhausting all his energy trying to seduce women? Lmao. That doesn’t even make any sense.

I’m going to take you guys back to memory lane -from my point of view to show you how I got this way. Give you guys a hint to the attraction code. The code that found me as a pimple faced teenage boy as a freshman in high school.

I wasn’t born with the manual on what to do with girls. The manual only contained instructions on what NOT to do. Why didn’t the manual contain action? Probably because women were meant to be the seducers. There’s the first hint.

If men were natural seducers, why do they have to spend 10 years learning it and pay thousands for boot camps and dating coaches? Shouldn’t it come naturally? And why does it come naturally for women? Hmmmmmmmm. Ding ding ding. Welcome to logic 101.

Here were some things I didn’t do:

-I never gave any girls attention unless I felt that they valued me. I would straight up ignore girls even if they gave me attention and dangled pvssy in front of my face. They had to go above and beyond and value me. And usually my gut tells me if someone genuinely values me as a person.

-Despite having over 100 girls crushing on me (one night I laid on my bed and actually counted it) I never did a single approach. Never even broke the ice. Does a Ferrari have to approach you for you to desperately want to ride it? Guys try to game women but they don’t have the right mindset. They have the mindset of a ‘94 broken down Toyota Camry.

-Karma always worked for me. Now we dive into the esoteric. Any chick that attempted to play games with me would find herself in a social situation where she would be surrounded by girls that liked me. Whatever emotion she tried to make me feel, like jealousy, she would end up feeling herself. Even when someone attempts to wrong me, I still didn’t have to do anything. The universe had everything covered. That was the beginning of my faith.

- The chicks that had real game would use plausible deniability to get me to be alone with them. I think everyone knows what plausible deniability is by now. But for those who don’t, it’s an excuse to be alone, like Netflix and chill. Back in my days it was “let’s smoke weed together sometime.”

20 years later and I am still the same way. As soon as I recognize a woman is trying to use me for attention, I leave the room. My body rejects it.

I view my validation as exclusive. A woman must earn it. I know the less I do, the more elusive I am, the more women desperately want me. But that’s not even my goal really. I have no goals with women. It’s as simple as my body rejects me giving away my validation freely. It makes me feel like a piece of sh1t.

Built into us is an internal compass that tells us how to think and act. It’s not like I went to charm school or anything. I simply just stayed true to myself above all else.

I don’t know anything that you guys don’t already know on an intuitive level.
I sometimes, in truth, shake my head in disbelieve whilst reading some posts from our own Sosuave "masters class" members.

It seems that the roles between the sexes are somehow reversed, that men are NOW supposed to be the seducers and must actively chase women.

How can this NOT be seen as an act of a supplicator?

And what's even worse, they seem mightily proud of it.

Gentlemen, women has always wanted to be submissive, in fact they yearn it, that's the natural order.

How can she be submissive to a supplicating man?

This is the No. 1 reason most here, even with our master class seducers, they all can't influence women to yearn for them and wanting to stay in their world. In the end these women will leave.

How can a woman admire such traits in the long run?

If a woman doesn't admire you then she can't respect you and without this, there can be no love.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve thought about this before, so I’ll just copy + paste what I wrote. Have fun:

Masculinity is having DRIVE. Like prey drive.

• There is a competitive ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not competitiveness.

• There is an aggressive ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not aggression.

• There is a stoic ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not stoicism.

• There is a dominance ASPECT to masculinity. But masculinity in and of itself is not dominance.

Nor are any of these things masculinity either. There is some overlap, but they are not the same. However, just because they are not the same, does not mean that these things aren’t inherent within a man and his masculine nature. All of these things are still present in masculinity. It’s just that TRULY masculine men CONTROL these aspects, rather than having them control him.

A man CONTROLS these urges. However, that does not mean that he suppresses them either. Men should not bottle up their emotions, because there is masculine expression within those emotions. However, you should not let your emotions dictate you either. You should still try to keep composure. Don’t be afraid to say what you think or show how you feel about something, because if you are, that means that you ARE repressing what you feel inside.

Stoicism is just in reference TO self-control, used to DESCRIBE it. It is not to be used in place OF self-control. It’s not the same thing.
—————————————————————
|End|

So in essence, masculinity is DRIVE. Drive has elements of dominance, aggression, competitiveness, and stoicism, but these things standalone are not masculinity in and of itself. Masculinity only takes PARTS of these traits, not all of them entirely.

There is also something else that is important, too: by saying that this is what masculinity is, it would therefore have to imply that femininity cannot be these things either. Interestingly enough, femininity cannot be these things. When I was originally writing this, however long ago, I didn’t realize that the characteristics I had chosen above were actually characteristics that femininity could not be. It was only until someone else basically pointed this out to me that I realized this.

Another thing: a man must also have self-control, too, so that he is not controlled by his drive (or any one single element of masculinity, for that matter). This is what separates a man from a barbarian.

Oh Pook, how I have become you.

And as for you, @Spaz, I didn’t include the traits strength, toughness, and power because by being masculine, you will automatically develop said traits just as a side effect of being masculine.
Very well done.

You will do well in the future.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't answer my questions about Porn!
I will. Busy weekend with the man. Sitting watching him play poker as I type this.

Porn in and of itself Ive no issue with. It’s not real. But what will happen is it desensitizes men to reality. It’s a cartoon in a way and will screw up a man’s ability to appreciate a real woman & real relationship.

More later...but my man agrees with me based in experience...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score