Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the Jaded

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but I also find those girls prone to doing drugs and stuff. I was that guy but I also did drugs and my life was going nowhere lol. Now I am a little more judgmental and I can see how it can turn girls off but the girls i DO attract are beautiful, smart, and most importantly sexual. The best combination we should all strive for is being “that” guy WHILE having an abundant rich future. Focusing on being “that” guy WILL lead to unhappiness and failure in life. Focusing on just a great future with high standards is boring but will lead to long term happiness and success. If you can balance both that is ideal. Sexual girls will be SHOCKED that you are intelligent and thinking of the future and will love you even more and will hold a respect for you that they won’t give to the straight up “****” boy even though they will sleep with you. The intelligent classy girls who are picky will love that your successful and also LOVE that you are sexual and fun as guys that focus on the future and success are usually boring.
Lol yeah that’s kinda true, those girls are more about self-indulgence just because they want to ‘feel free’ and ‘let loose’ lol. Even though they’re just engaging in decadence and degeneracy.

Only problem is that a lot of those “intelligent classy girls” you talk about are the same way inside. As cliche as it sounds, it’s kinda true: there’s the guy they show to their family and then there’s the guy who plows them from behind after they’ve just taken a stressful exam. It’s just that some girls haven’t found a bad boy to do them dirty like that yet. But this stuff exists in pretty much all women.

All status does is it opens the door for romantic feelings to develop more willingly. But sexual attraction is much more important because you can still make most chicks develop feelings for you if you play your cards right, anyway.

That aside you should check out the /r/PurplePill subreddit. There’s some women on there who openly admit that they’re not able to bond with their lovers anymore because of how many ****s they taken. Then they’ll laugh at some guys who say “doesn’t that bother you?” lol. I remember one dude asked about ‘well who really IS your true love/soulmate then?’ And a chick responded that it’s probably some dreamy long-haired guy riding his skateboard somewhere, but that she can’t be with him because she knows he can’t take care of her. I’m pretty sure that she said she was with some “beta nice guy” and used those exact words lol. It might’ve been one of the other sluts though. Whoever it was, I’m pretty sure that she admit that she was just kinda with him because he takes care of her needs. Funny how BE says that we shouldn’t be jaded lmao

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent

Im still waiting on ur thoughts on what is a supplicating man.

Obviously it's the number 1 killer in attractiveness of men.

From a woman's point of view.

How does a women test a man for his level of supplication ?

And what can he do, in ur opinion to circumvent it?
I shall share my thoughts this evening.

Currently roasting a turkey, baking the second of two scratch made apple pies & about to start the potatoes and green beans. Cooking up a storm over here, lol!

(And my daughters are helping & learning).

Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all in the US.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a joke. I’ve presented myself as an alpha stud to a girl on my journey to being a DJ but the conditioning of romance and being a nice guy was so strong that I reverted back to the nice guy. Got destroyed l. This happened twice with stunners. **** that. Now I totally dismiss chicks. I’m focusing on getting jacked as hell and getting as rich as I can. I feel like a legit pimp. It feels better this way. Like how nature wants it to be. That one alpha mother fvcker banging all the chicks and getting all the food
Wow. Just two and you gave up that easily. LOL.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent

Im still waiting on ur thoughts on what is a supplicating man.

Obviously it's the number 1 killer in attractiveness of men.

From a woman's point of view.

How does a women test a man for his level of supplication ?

And what can he do, in ur opinion to circumvent it?
I’m going to answer your last question first.

Before I get into what supplication is let me make a statement that I think men need to think about and internalize.

How to circumvent?

It is this:

When a woman has high enough interest it is very hard to screw up as a man.

If men learn to recognize and actively screen for very high interest level, then much of this problem goes away. Too many men yearn for women who really have only low to moderate interest level. Perhaps tight gamesmanship can win over such a woman, but one or two missteps and you lose ground, or another (better in her mind) option shows up to compete for her attention, and she’s flaky or ambivalent or gone.

Stick to chicks who are REALLY into you.

Be her best option and screen for very high interest level and much of your problems are solved for the short term.

Obviously the more desirable a man is the more very high interest level women he can attract & select from. Hence all the be your best self advice around here, but that’s another topic.

Pick a woman who really likes you. That solves many problems.

Supplication is defined as:

The act of asking or begging for something earnestly or humbly.

There is a power dynamic inherent in that definition. It is the power dynamic that will trick fvck a man in relation to a woman.

The supplicant is asking or begging for something. The definition suggests it is something the supplicant needs badly or desperately and/or cannot easily get.

Examples: Great beauty. Hot young female body. Pvssy. Great sex. I give these examples as the 4 most common things inexperienced men around here are seeking.

But supplication is not typically overt in my experience. Rather it is insidious and shows itself when a man is trying to impress a woman.

Examples I have personally seen in very early on or first meet interactions:

“Well when I was vacationing in Tahiti last fall...”

“You’ll love my lake house. It has plenty of room & you could bring your kids...”

“I saw you here & decided to pick up your tab...it’s no issue for me...”

“When I was dating (famous person)...”

“Well I am president and CEO of an oil concern...”

Any type of unnecessary showing off or sharing with intent to impress is qualification. Qualification means the man is qualifying himself to the woman. That means he thinks she is of higher value than him since he feels the need to offer more than just himself.

Qualification is a form of supplication. It is also transactional in nature. From where I sit it FEELS transactional. As in Ok. What does this guy want. He’s selling himself awfully hard. Not good.

This is how men end up buying expensive dinners where they get no goodnight kiss etc. Men doing or saying the things above are essentially saying “Gee I have money and resources, I will exchange those things to spend time with you...”

It’s so easy for a woman to say yes, get her ego stroked and enjoy some attention and validation.

I read supplicating behavior from a mile away. It causes me to wonder why he feels like he needs to try and impress me and it reveals his insecurity even though he may be a high value or high status man. Typically I am polite & conversant with men to whom I am NOT attracted but I won’t give out my contact information unless there is a legitimate business reason to do so.

I don’t take advantage of men for my own gain (the free meal ticket) but MANY women will.

If I am attracted (in spite of the insecurities he has revealed), that comes from very high interest on my part. In other words I like HIM enough to give him a chance in spite of what he has revealed. So he gets a longer rope to play with in a sense.

So genuine attraction on her part helps.

And real self confidence on his part (I.e. don’t go trying to impress a woman or show off) is key.

Men need to be confident enough to just exist and converse with a woman. No compliments on her looks (well no GUSHING), no trying to impress, no showing off.

If a man is comfortable enough with himself he will not need any of the supplicating behaviors. And therefore his vibe will be relaxed and his energy engaging.

It should NOT matter how hot the woman is. If a man’s comfort level varies according to who his conversational partner is...if it varies according to her attractiveness in his eyes? Then he needs to become more solid in himself. Self confidence should not be relative but for many people it is.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz I think supplicating behavior is simply observed. Sometimes subconsciously. I see it consciously but I’m not sure all women do.

Lots of women are insecure as hell themselves and may respond to supplicating behavior unwittingly because the transactional offer the man makes satisfies some insecurity or void she has...at least for the short term.

These are women who sacrifice real desire for security. The gold diggers.

And crafty gold diggers (the ones who are well aware what they are doing) will actively look for supplication and capitalize on it, perfectly willing to make the transaction and use the man.

But the man is at a disadvantage in the power dynamic often because of what he gets from the exchange. Because his perceived need is great and her value higher (in his mind).

Am I making sense in all my verbosity?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys know your instinctive behavior? For instance I can talk with a girl intellectually but if I become "beta" (I can feel it in my body and my soul) I can see her attraction DROP through body language and her eyes and the vibes. Are the girls AWARE of this? Like can a girl say from a rational space "I am feeling my biological attraction for you go down. This is weird.".
For myself I can tell you I have that kind of awareness. But I’m not sure all women do, consciously.

I think women naturally thin slice and read behavioral cues with greater accuracy than men as a general rule (there are exceptions to this, certainly). That is the essence of ‘womens’ intuition’ and I think that is a behavioral/biological adaptation that is hard wired (some women are more in tune with this instinct than others in today’s distractingly busy world).

For me I either have physical attraction for a man or I don’t. It doesn’t develop over time. But not all women have a desire profile like mine. For me if Im not attracted there’s no growing the attraction. Other women can develop attraction on criteria that they value which may not place physical appearance at the top of the list.

However I can get turned off or lose attraction for a physically attractive man even if I was initially keen.

Turn offs include lack of intelligence, self destructive behaviors (drugs, too much booze), poor social calibration (bad manners, offensiveness to others), overly dogmatic beliefs, etc. Things you can’t see or know on sight.

So consider that women CAN be aware, therefore the woman you are interacting with might realize. Or she might not (consciously).

I assure you the subconscious ALWAYS knows...which may translate as a feeling of discomfort rather than a conscious awareness.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I either have physical attraction for a man or I don’t. It doesn’t develop over time.
Yeah, I’ve met women like this before. They’re usually among the upper echelons in terms of social awareness. Funny thing is, I’ve still seen them change their minds about me over time. You just have to display that same/greater social awareness as them. Then they’ll ‘change their mind’ and tell themselves that they always thought you were physically attractive.

@syche871 It’s all social skills, really. Just work on having advanced awareness. Once you’re in, you’re in—these chicks are still the same as all the rest once they let their guard down lol. They’re just “not about that bull****” as much. Or in other words, entitled, lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider we are saying the same thing but in different ways.

Nowhere do I suggest calibrating to a woman. That gets right back to supplication in some way.

Instead a man needs to exist as he is, strive to be his best self for himself and then see what subset of women naturally find him attractive/desirable (on his wavelength or frequency to use your terminology) as he’s going about his life doing his thing.

In so doing he naturally becomes a “best option” for women he is naturally attracting.

And yes water seeks its own level.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a truly powerful man and had the self control and awareness to not go afterhim because you had a boyfriend? Are you even aware of this part of you?
I don’t “go after” men. Period. I respond based on my attraction level IF they approach me/show interest in me.

In this way I chose from the men who are naturally drawn to me.

Do I recognize and appreciate powerful men who aren’t attracted to me? Sure. But I treat them the same as anyone else. Without a mutual attraction nothing happens. It’s a complete non-issue.

And if mutual attraction occurs and I am already “taken” (in a proper relationship) then I am loyal to the relationship.

That is character. That is why a woman’s character matters. Temptations are everywhere. Pick a woman with the character to be loyal.

I was married for 15 years. I had every opportunity imaginable to cheat. I never cheated. Never considered it. No matter how awful things got in the marriage. No matter how attractive the man. I made a commitment and took vows and I took them seriously. Now obviously the marriage didn’t last but it had nothing to do with unfaithfulness on my part (or his part either for that matter.)

As far as attraction for bad boys and the like? Sure. It might be there initially. But if a guy is a loser or idiot or druggie etc.,? The attraction wanes quickly because that’s not a man whose values and/or lifestyle line up with mine. And I don’t do sport fvcks like some women do. It’s just not me.

I can appreciate attraction to a “bad boy”, get amused by it in fact...and if the person is a train wreck at the same time lose attraction BECAUSE he’s a train wreck.

But not all bad boys are train wrecks.

The bad boy types are drawn to me in part because I am naturally aloof due to my stance as outlined in the paragraph above. In dating that type (which I often have) I watch actions rather than words and I look for/require investment. A “bad boy” only gets my attention if his actions and investment show me concretely that he’s serious about me. And I will match his investment level, but I’ll also jettison him if the investment isn’t high enough to suit me.

Investment is different than qualification or supplication.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Half this site is whining, the only parts of the forum I don't have to wear my gas mask on is Anything Else and Health and Fitness.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider we are saying the same thing but in different ways.

Nowhere do I suggest calibrating to a woman. That gets right back to supplication in some way.

Instead a man needs to exist as he is, strive to be his best self for himself and then see what subset of women naturally find him attractive/desirable (on his wavelength or frequency to use your terminology) as he’s going about his life doing his thing.

In so doing he naturally becomes a “best option” for women he is naturally attracting.

And yes water seeks its own level.
You know, I actually really agree with that.

Self improve, find your niche, stay on your purpose. Eventually, if you put yourself out there, you will meet some women who click with you.

The follow up to that question though is "what if one wants to fvck a woman who you don't naturally click with, but you're very attracted to physically? And you have basically zero commonalities."

I suppose you'd have to put on a mask and pump yourself full of energy. But then the question following that is how do you put on that "mask," and what the hell would you talk about with a woman like that?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Before I get into what supplication is let me make a statement that I think men need to think about and internalize.

How to circumvent?

It is this:

If men learn to recognize and actively screen for very high interest level, then much of this problem goes away. Too many men yearn for women who really have only low to moderate interest level. Perhaps tight gamesmanship can win over such a woman, but one or two missteps and you lose ground, or another (better in her mind) option shows up to compete for her attention, and she’s flaky or ambivalent or gone.

Be her best option and screen for very high interest level and much of your problems are solved for the short term.

Obviously the more desirable a man is the more very high interest level women he can attract & select from. Hence all the be your best self advice around here, but that’s another topic.

There is a power dynamic inherent in that definition. It is the power dynamic that will trick fvck a man in relation to a woman.

The supplicant is asking or begging for something. The definition suggests it is something the supplicant needs badly or desperately and/or cannot easily get.

Examples: Great beauty. Hot young female body. Pvssy. Great sex. I give these examples as the 4 most common things inexperienced men around here are seeking.

But supplication is not typically overt in my experience. Rather it is insidious and shows itself when a man is trying to impress a woman.

“You’ll love my lake house. It has plenty of room & you could bring your kids...”

Any type of unnecessary showing off or sharing with intent to impress is qualification. Qualification means the man is qualifying himself to the woman. That means he thinks she is of higher value than him since he feels the need to offer more than just himself.

Qualification is a form of supplication. It is also transactional in nature. From where I sit it FEELS transactional. As in Ok. What does this guy want. He’s selling himself awfully hard. Not good.

This is how men end up buying expensive dinners where they get no goodnight kiss etc. Men doing or saying the things above are essentially saying “Gee I have money and resources, I will exchange those things to spend time with you...”

It’s so easy for a woman to say yes, get her ego stroked and enjoy some attention and validation.

I read supplicating behavior from a mile away. It causes me to wonder why he feels like he needs to try and impress me and it reveals his insecurity even though he may be a high value or high status man. Typically I am polite & conversant with men to whom I am NOT attracted but I won’t give out my contact information unless there is a legitimate business reason to do so.

I don’t take advantage of men for my own gain (the free meal ticket) but MANY women will.

If I am attracted (in spite of the insecurities he has revealed), that comes from very high interest on my part. In other words I like HIM enough to give him a chance in spite of what he has revealed. So he gets a longer rope to play with in a sense.

And real self confidence on his part (I.e. don’t go trying to impress a woman or show off) is key.

Men need to be confident enough to just exist and converse with a woman. No compliments on her looks (well no GUSHING), no trying to impress, no showing off.

If a man is comfortable enough with himself he will not need any of the supplicating behaviors. And therefore his vibe will be relaxed and his energy engaging.

It should NOT matter how hot the woman is. If a man’s comfort level varies according to who his conversational partner is...if it varies according to her attractiveness in his eyes? Then he needs to become more solid in himself. Self confidence should not be relative but for many people it is.
This is actually a big topic but for now I'll touch on some points to get it flowing.

BTW, ur reply is not bad at all BE.

By using this flow: How you think + how you do things = results.

It will then be easier to follow what I'm trying to convey.

As can be seen in numerous threads, there's an over abundance of "how to do things", telling men to act such and such to get a result.

But then they mostly fail in the.....end.

And its because of "how you think" is not emphasised on.

If a man has tendencies to supplicate such as with the examples you're given then no matter how correctly they follow through with the step by step ritual being spouted in Sosuave they will ultimately end up the same, lonely, discarded and as you rightly pointed out jaded.

So what causes supplication?

There's a mixture of possibilities, from inherent character one is born into, to childhood upbringing to even copying what others are doing around them.

So how can men circumvent it, given that different men has different characteristics, some passive and some naturally dominant ?

The answer lies within masculinity.

Masculinity is after all just a code of conduct.

So what do you or anyone think the code of conduct should entail?

Interesting huh...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
“Be her best option” is the most retarded advice you can give a guy. It’s telling him to calibrate to the woman. He has no idea who she is. He can only be his best self. Fvck her. Who is she anyway? What kind of frame are you promoting? Lol.

He can only be his best self. And qualify/dismiss women based on his standards.

To a retarded woman, her best option is a retarded guy. A quality guy can walk by her and she wouldn’t even know it. Guys molding themselves to retarded women = evolutionary dead end.

Attraction = wavelength. You can only appreciate qualities you are ready for. Some qualities can skip over your head, depending on your evolution.

Some women are on the lower end of the spectrum. And the guys they attract are equally as pitiful.

Women are no standard for anything. Stop it with this bs.

Her “best” option could mean being an overcompensating douche because thats the extent of her evolution based on the culture she was raised.

Never calibrate to women. Most of them retarded cvm dumpsters who don’t know their left from their right.

So if a ghetto chick values street toughness, you’re gonna try to be her best option and act like a thug?

LMAO. Hahahahahahahahha. And dont even try to argue that her “best option” is someone better than her.

Romance is just one big projection. You’re perceived “best option” is just a reflection of you.
Of all the posters who contributed to this OP, only urs has actual value.

And the threat of some of these jaded men will only ensure the continuous cycle of victimhood.

And the root at it was always their supplicating identity either through their personality or "game manship".

Some go around teaching how to love more.

Some go around teaching how to chase more.

Some go around teaching how to look more pretty.

Etc etc etc.

But its all done with the aim to impress women which is = supplicating

Even if a woman has a high interest in the beginning, these supplicating tendencies will follow throughout until it bores her.

She might even be surprised as to why she has lost interest since he has "passed" all of her "perfect boyfriend to do list".

This is an endless topic but one that needs to be brought to the fore.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as attraction for bad boys and the like? Sure. It might be there initially. But if a guy is a loser or idiot or druggie etc.,? The attraction wanes quickly because that’s not a man whose values and/or lifestyle line up with mine. And I don’t do sport fvcks like some women do. It’s just not me.
I can appreciate attraction to a “bad boy”, get amused by it in fact...and if the person is a train wreck at the same time lose attraction BECAUSE he’s a train wreck.
But not all bad boys are train wrecks.
The bad boy types are drawn to me in part because I am naturally aloof due to my stance as outlined in the paragraph above. In dating that type (which I often have) I watch actions rather than words and I look for/require investment. A “bad boy” only gets my attention if his actions and investment show me concretely that he’s serious about me. And I will match his investment level, but I’ll also jettison him if the investment isn’t high enough to suit me.
Investment is different than qualification or supplication.
Ah Okay. If you say so. What do you think about Porn?
Would you let your man watch porn?
Do you consider porn as cheating because the man lust for another woman?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a 19 years old, I was hanging out with 3 girls and one of my guy friends. He had the typical supplicating frame. The funny thing is, he was the one that picked up the girls straight from the streets. He called me over to be his wingman because he didn't believe he could handle all 3 girls. That was his first mistake.

As soon as I showed up, I had a dismissive vibe about me where I looked at the girls and wasn't really impressed.

At some point, the girls asked us if we "ate a$$." I was like "Hell no" and my friend was like "Yeah I love to eat a$$."

I returned the the favor and asked the girls "Do you like giving bl0wjobs?" The girls looked at each other and was like "Uhhh...not really."

Eventually we came to a compromise. One of the girls said "Okay, we'll find you a girl who likes giving bl0wjobs and you find us a guy who likes to eat a$$." My friend again jumped at the opportunity and injected "Hey I LOVE eating booty like groceries. What about me?" All the girls collectively ignored him even though he was the one who picked them up.

After I brushed aside their qualification, I decided to throw in my OWN qualification by saying "You girls know how to give lap dances? with an unimpressed attitude. It was as if I was judging them. Eventually all three girls decided to give me a lap dance contest and the winner gets to go to a room with me alone. I don't know how I did it as a teenager but I framed myself as the prize.

At that point my friend pretended he was asleep because he couldn't cope with me getting physical with all 3 girls that he picked up. But that's how it goes though. There are no pity fvcks. Even if their is only 1 dominant guy, ALL the women will supplicate to him.

Anyway, after I banged the first girl in my friend's room, I came back downstairs and took the 2nd girl upstairs. And after I was done with her, I took the 3rd girl.

Such occurrences were typical for me. By the time I was 19, I was already used to it and it didn't surprised me anymore. However, my frame started when I was 14. That was when I adopted the frame "I can get girls." Or rather, the frame adopted ME, lol.

Sosuave likes to preach the frame "I am an attractive guy." While there are good intentions behind this frame, it is not optimal. In fact, it can even be supplicating. The difference between "I can get girls" and "I am an attractive guy" is the difference between masculine and feminine. By identifying as an attractive guy, you are stuck in some validation seeking matrix where you feel like you always need to do something to attract people. This is a woman's frame.

"I can get girls" is kind of like a "I am a survivor" frame. It also allows you to experience infinite possibilities, like my example above. I never said I am attractive. And I never said I actually have to chase. What if "I can get girls" mean GOD loves me and is always pushing girls my way?" Lol. It can mean anything. It can mean I am resourceful and always find a way to get laid. Or it can mean my friends are so generous, they always throw horny girls my way. Lol.

I also don't feel any pressure to act a certain way. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. There is no calibration system that governs my behavior or actions. I am not saying it's the most optimal frame. There very well be a bunch of higher and more masculine frames that I am not aware of. But my frame works for me. And most of the time, I don't even have to do anything. I just put my faith into the Universe and it constantly supplies me with girls.

Some might look at my post and think "Dude you are really nitpicking. Is there really that much of a difference between I can get girls vs I am attractive?" While the difference is extremely subtle and nuanced, the difference in results is HUGE.

From my frame, it's infinite female validation with 0% effort. I don't do anything. The Universe does all the manifesting. Always been that way since I was 14. And how I get girls is a mystery, lol. I don't even care how I get them. I just know I always do get them. I also feel no pressure to act any type of way other than just being myself and not giving a damn. And from the frame of "I am attractive," the guy is literally walking around with the pressure of a woman. Always trying to validate himself by acting a certain way so that people will like him more.

Incidentally, "I can get girls" is also how I "pass" sh1t tests. Any time I feel a woman is undermining me in anyway, even if it has nothing to do with girls, I would give her a "b1tch please" look and say "I can get girls." And I swear, everytime it happens, the girl says "I know." And then she immediately submits to me.

That's literally my entire game.
This is a really cool story and really strong frame. When the inside is right, the outer actions flow.

Your frame seems to be: "When I meet a girl, I expect her to impress me."

But I also see you've been good with girls from a young age. What would you say to a super insecure young guy who hates himself but wants to get this kind of frame?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you are contributing to the whining. How about setting an example and/or suggesting that people whine less and offer some value/solutions instead of whining about it.
Wise word
Talk about racism and most of the time you will contribute to racism. Taking about those things gives them form and more importance

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find God. A lot of my inner game is directed related to faith. Spirituality teaches sovereignty and self love.
I get your story chief. By just thinking something, you'll eventually become it, and that will in turn start manifesting things related to how you think.

But I gotta level with you chief, while I do have strong belief in God and have an extraordinarily powerful sense of self, I feel like God is preventing me from getting chicks. Like a "No, it's not good for you" type of way. In terms of actual skill with women, I don't think there's too many guys out there who can actually best me. But I'm just not apart of 'that life', if it makes any sense. And I know if I were to try, I *could* become apart of it, but at the cost of everything else in my life. And at that point, it just not worth it. I ain't gonna chase tail like that. So, what you say chief? For someone who's aware of all the stuff about how your mind will manifest things based off how you think, what's your opinion?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find God. A lot of my inner game is directed related to faith. Spirituality teaches sovereignty and self love.
You know, strangely, I've heard this a lot lately, and not just on this site. Maybe it's the universe trying to give me a sign

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, strangely, I've heard this a lot lately, and not just on this site. Maybe it's the universe trying to give me a sign
Yeah lol we’re all gonna be drafted soon. WWIII is gonna be going on sometime within the next several years and there’s gonna be some major religious stuff going down too. It’s God’s way of saying to think about Him before it’s too late.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How to circumvent?

It is this:

Yeah, I agree here.

I've read that "the secret is to not waste your time on girls who have weak Attraction for you or aren't sexually available."

If attractive girls don't find you attractive, improve yourself. Even if they do, you should always be on your purpose and be doing the Self Improvement.