Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the Jaded

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way a clueless 22 year old can come to a website and learn how to attract, seduce, and make women fall in love with him.

If there was a way, it would already have been stickied by now for all the newbies and you wouldn't see countless threads asking about game.

Use your brain trump. You're a smart guy. Why would you ever be stupid enough to believe that the secret to women could be found on the internet?

Btw, I have a bridge I want to sell you.....

The age of internalization is 14-22. That's the time you were supposed to figure out chicks. You are surrounded by chicks left and right 24/7. After 22, if you haven't figure it out, you are sh1t out of luck and weeded out of existence. There is something wrong with your brain/genetics and nature has no sympathy.

You're telling me you got 8 fvcking years of being surrounded by crazy hormonal teeny bopper girls and you still need a damn website to figure out girls? What are you, autistic?
Will have to disagree here, the way things are now feminism , media etc it can make understanding women way harder.

I used to be clueless not that long ago, after reading a few books and this forum. I have learn to observe and see pattern in women behaviors.

Now most of their behavior is easy to understand and preďict, it makes handling them much more easier.

I know what women are worth my time and the one that are not. I also know how to make a lasting effect on them.
Still learning but the improvment have been huge mindset wise.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There’s some seriously goofy shyt going on here in this thread. LMAO

this is all minutiae. Think-think. And more “thinking”

A vibe is a reflection. A state. If you are trying to obtain something, you will have to create it. This is the inherent trait of masculine. Creation.

Thinking is actually anti-creation. A man’s mind is plagued by considerations. His “truths” are actually adoptions. This flows back to Be-Do-Have. To have something he would have to be something. Be comes first. To Be, means to be able to experience anything. This is the first rule.
The second you can’t experience something you become a victim to it. A slave of sorts.

I even read in this thread how learning to dance will get you all the women you want. Lol
What it gets you is women wanting to dance with you. I can speak on this because I’m a pretty good country dancer. I’ve watched much better dancers utterly fail at women and life. It’s a stupid assertion for men to think they have to learn to dance to solve their life’s issues and learning. It’s ridiculous. It serves women and their emotional proclivities. You dance because you like dancing. In fact, I’m not even interested in dancing. Especially dancing to ridiculously “failing at life”, music in all forms. In fact, it can hinder your growth. Unless it’s actually you, doing it for you.
I only dance with women who ask me to dance.

Women dance together to show off the goods. Why do you think women in harems and ceremonies dance? Lol

Last edited:
U

user43770

There’s some seriously goofy shyt going on here in this thread. LMAO

this is all minutiae. Think-think. And more “thinking”

A vibe is a reflection. A state. If you are trying to obtain something, you will have to create it. This is the inherent trait of masculine. Creation.

Thinking is actually anti-creation. A man’s mind is plagued by considerations. His “truths” are actually adoptions. This flows back to Be-Do-Have. To have something he would have to be something. Be comes first. To Be, means to be able to experience anything. This is the first rule.
The second you can’t experience something you become a victim to it. A slave of sorts.

I even read in this thread how learning to dance will get you all the women you want. Lol
What it gets you is women wanting to dance with you. I can speak on this because I’m a pretty good country dancer. I’ve watched much better dancers utterly fail at women and life. It’s a stupid assertion for men to think they have to learn to dance to solve their life’s issues and learning. It’s ridiculous. It serves women and their emotional proclivities. You dance because you like dancing. In fact, I’m not even interested in dancing. Especially dancing to ridiculously “failing at life”, music in all forms. In fact, it can hinder your growth. Unless it’s actually you, doing it for you.
I only dance with women who ask me to dance.

Women dance together to show off the goods. Why do you think women in harems and ceremonies dance? Lol
Women dance because they want attention; I dance because vodka and tight beats with a female voice layed over.

When I'm sober, I think dancing is pretty gay.

U

user43770

Weird word salad, but you're touching something special.

"Thinking," while bringing man to supremacy, will also be his downfall.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is quite brazenly trash talking.

Makes a load of strawmen. Doesn't bother to give any kind of information to back up her assertions whatsoever (despite it being a very lengthy post). Doesn't reply to the members in whatever specific discussions it was that she didn't like (which would be the most basic respect in my view), and doesn't attribute them to anyone here either (part of which is the reason for no counterpoint). Then she sets the frame - just in case - that anyone who disagrees with her or has two brain cells to rub together is a misogynist.

...on a men's website no less.

Top that off with something about how she understands being a guy because her father was one(???).

I found it not to my tastes. Let's just put it that way.
Yeah sounds about right to me. Then she uses that old bull**** excuse ‘well I actually am a woman so I know what women want’ lol

It’s done fairly eloquently but then again, maybe it just comes off that way because of an air of superiority from her humblebrag in every other post haha

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of her point were good, there are some very jaded ppl here.

However like being said right now women dont know what they want because what they want is not a rational its emotional.
So i think there is some good and some not so good stuff in her post

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is quite brazenly trash talking.

Makes a load of strawmen. Doesn't bother to give any kind of information to back up her assertions whatsoever (despite it being a very lengthy post). Doesn't reply to the members in whatever specific discussions it was that she didn't like (which would be the most basic respect in my view), and doesn't attribute them to anyone here either (part of which is the reason for no counterpoint). Then she sets the frame - just in case - that anyone who disagrees with her or has two brain cells to rub together is a misogynist.

...on a men's website no less.

Top that off with something about how she understands being a guy because her father was one(???).

I found it not to my tastes. Let's just put it that way.
See, there we go haha. That was one laser pointed breakdown.

I still have no opinion on this thread because there isn't really anything to say, probably because as you said there is no attribution (which I can think of two reasons for). But I enjoyed the breakdown you finally set free.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main addition needed to me is stickiness. Our female posters often say women r dating around men r dating around same same. But they have different natures. Women who stay on the carousel for too long lose their ability to bond. That's where those women u find on OLD with their laundry list of requirements and 1000 c0ck state come from. And u never get the feeling that they r very happy.

Women are herd creatures and gatherers. Unfortunately providing them with unlimited options via social media is the perfect trap for them

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm sober, I think dancing is pretty gay.
Real dancing, that requires skill and practice, is pretty bytchin'. I wish I had learned something besides the stupid back and forth crap I grew up doing. Last week I was watching a bunch of Brazilians doing the samba and it was poetry in motion. And I really enjoy watching a tango. I think of accomplished dancers like athletes, they show us what man (and woman) is capable of physically. To that end I agree with @Epic Days that one should dance for the joy of it. It is the vertical expression of a horizontal act.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main addition needed to me is stickiness. Our female posters often say women r dating around men r dating around same same. But they have different natures. Women who stay on the carousel for too long lose their ability to bond. That's where those women u find on OLD with their laundry list of requirements and 1000 c0ck state come from. And u never get the feeling that they r very happy.

Women are herd creatures and gatherers. Unfortunately providing them with unlimited options via social media is the perfect trap for them
You're a girlfriend guy uber, and I think you've said you were in your 50s by now, how are you still finding women who are able to pair bond? Are you importing them from a nunnery? is it not that bad out there even by your age? are you going with women who themselves have always been celibate or in relationships?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am now as life gets busy. I had 10 years of being a man haw.

I've done what a lot of the smart senior guys have done got myself an Asian girl. basically any immigrant girl who is already set up here and comes from one of the old cultures and isnt infected with modern feminist hatred. Asians just happened to be in good supply here Id be equally happy with a Latina or EE girl.

my girlfriend is Chinese my last girlfriend was Chinese before that Romanian before that SriLankan before that Vietnamese. All good girls mainly my fault for not knowing how to manage them.

Still women I d say about 20-30% better.

Last week I told my boss to get f***** and flew back to Melbourne. Girlie supported me in that. Flew in late last night she d come around to my place to make the bed and make sure there was food and beer in the fridge.

It's the culture. my girlfriend set up my mate with an Asian girl who's been brought up in Oz. She s pissing him around and riding the carousel big time. Modern western culture is just fully toxic now.

And yes you are totally correct. Good woman are always either in an ltr or celibate and waiting.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we come on here seeking advice just like in everyday settings you ask family members, coworkers, classmates and friends for advice on various things. I mean most of us have or had issues attracting women at one time or another hence we are here seeking advice from others and seeking their input.

Btw the OP are you real? Your profile pic looks like a pro modeling photo shoot and you said you were 50? You just look awfully young but that's good! If I saw you on OLD I'd be all over you btw!!!

Just wondering why a woman like yourself is on this forum in the first place.
I think online dating has made you like this. This is why I quit it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what. There are 3000 year old cosmetic jars in museums. If they look good enough to get me hard why am I going to question it.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Yea man, there's really no way to help a guy who jerks off to 3,000 year old cosmetic jars in museums.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what. There are 3000 year old cosmetic jars in museums. If they look good enough to get me hard why am I going to question it.
If cosmetic surgery was as mainstream as vaccines and dental care, or even better make up, filters and retouches, and no one would make a fuss about it. Taboos are taboo mostly because of happenstance. You've got people mutilating their childrens' genitals, you've got some cultures that walk around naked and others that think skirts are near on sinful, you've got some countries where prostitution is legal and others where it's not... people get their opinions and notions from their culture.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am now as life gets busy. I had 10 years of being a man haw.

I've done what a lot of the smart senior guys have done got myself an Asian girl. basically any immigrant girl who is already set up here and comes from one of the old cultures and isnt infected with modern feminist hatred. Asians just happened to be in good supply here Id be equally happy with a Latina or EE girl.

my girlfriend is Chinese my last girlfriend was Chinese before that Romanian before that SriLankan before that Vietnamese. All good girls mainly my fault for not knowing how to manage them.

Still women I d say about 20-30% better.

Last week I told my boss to get f***** and flew back to Melbourne. Girlie supported me in that. Flew in late last night she d come around to my place to make the bed and make sure there was food and beer in the fridge.

It's the culture. my girlfriend set up my mate with an Asian girl who's been brought up in Oz. She s pissing him around and riding the carousel big time. Modern western culture is just fully toxic now.

And yes you are totally correct. Good woman are always either in an ltr or celibate and waiting.
The asian girls should be cleaning out their competition in Australia, I've seen some of them there when I surf around on Pof. Thin girls aren't my type tho I wouldn't turn down sex with them and I think asians are really feminine, but if they were my type, I would probably do what you and the other guys do.

Guys would have to be crazy to not choose them and instead go with the kind of feminist women you said in another post wake their husbands they resent up with nagging and a todolist every day, lol. I read a post by an anti-feminist woman who was covering a story in Oz, it was in a moms' group where a mom had been attacked like a foreign bacteria by other moms for wanting to and enjoying making lunch for her husband.

Personally a polynesian chick might suit my taste well, but that's just from what I can see at a glance. I'll find out when I get down there.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any poster worth their salt here will have solid content over time. So my advice is read someone’s content. Content based in truth is going to be consistent.

Theory is only going to get you so far. Life experience is a teacher worth paying attention to. Loss is another teacher worth paying attention to and loss is a much harsher teacher than life experience.

There are jaded posters here. There is also solid content that is applicable in the reader’s situation but of course which advice is applicable to who is going to vary depending on an individual’s life circumstances.

While that should be pretty self evident it isn’t always. Sometimes people who are experiencing disappointment in their lives find it easier to find some outside boogeyman to account for their failures rather than do the tough work of self examination.

You are the common denominator in all your relationships. That is true of everyone here. So the logical and rational starting point for figuring out the problem is a hard look in the mirror.

If you aren’t having the success that you want...look at what you are doing. If someone comes to me with a relationship issue and goes over what they are doing and it isn’t working then they need to be doing something different.

It’s like “Hows that working out for you?”

If it isn’t? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again & again expecting a different result.

Much of the advice here is about adjusting expectations, as some people have expectations that set them up for failure.

Others understand the expectation adjustment part (as they become red pill so to speak), but get bitter because adjusting their expectations means the paradigm through which they view the world or relationships no longer works and they have a tough time behaving differently. It takes a minute to change your mental paradigm. Your subconscious is kinda lazy that way and resists change.

So you get attitudes that arise out of lack/failure/disappointment/bitterness etc. Call it whatever you wish, it’s the same thing.

The danger, especially for the men here who have less life experience in particular is in absorbing attitudes that arise out of bitterness and lack without realizing the negative origin and therefore the negative repercussions that can then manifest in their own experience, creating a self fulfilling negative cycle.

I’ll address my rebuttal to the attitudes I noted in my OP in a post in a little bit.

And yes that is me in the avatar. It is an unretouched proof and was taken about 2 months ago. Each of my avatars has been a photo of myself. I am as stated and yes that’s my real hair, my real boobs and real everything else.

Physically I am an outlier as I have noted repeatedly. But my healthy lifestyle and habits have as much to do with it as my good genetics. Probably more so at my age in fact.

There will always be jaded people in life and tomato throwers as well. This thread demonstrates that rather nicely in fact. The successful will always have haters. Embrace the haters. If people care enough about you to hate on you then your existence points out something deficient within them that they’d rather not acknowledge or face.

Nobody cuts me any slack around here. And they shouldn’t. And I don’t expect they should. My content stands on its own over time and I use actual photos of myself because it’s a small confirmation that I am as I state. I’m not frumpy, grumpy or unhappy at all. I’m responsible for my life and my results. Failures along the way and all.

Cheers