Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the Jaded

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can go into detail and address all points, but basically what we have here is a woman yelling to get back on the plantation.

No, I do not agree with every statement, but this all is just a woman whining about negative statements made about women. One fact remains though. MARRIAGE IS A HORRIBLE IDEA FOR MEN
Name some positives?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way a clueless 22 year old can come to a website and learn how to attract, seduce, and make women fall in love with him.

If there was a way, it would already have been stickied by now for all the newbies and you wouldn't see countless threads asking about game.

Use your brain trump. You're a smart guy. Why would you ever be stupid enough to believe that the secret to women could be found on the internet?

Btw, I have a bridge I want to sell you.....

The age of internalization is 14-22. That's the time you were supposed to figure out chicks. You are surrounded by chicks left and right 24/7. After 22, if you haven't figure it out, you are sh1t out of luck and weeded out of existence. There is something wrong with your brain/genetics and nature has no sympathy.

You're telling me you got 8 fvcking years of being surrounded by crazy hormonal teeny bopper girls and you still need a damn website to figure out girls? What are you, autistic?

Nah, by the time you are 22 and in the adult world, it's sink or swim.

Everything I have ever said from "Surround yourself with chicks," "Girls either like you for whatever reason or they don't. If you're her type, there's nothing you have to do. Just exist," and "It's the girls who chase guys," an 18 year old KID would be like "No fvcking sh1t sherlock. I just got some bomb head from Stacy last night. I didn't even have to do anything. Just exist in her social circle. Girls are everywhere. And they're all slvts. Tell me something I don't fvcking know.....EINSTIEN."

Where do you think I got all of my game knowledge from? From when I was 14 years old and surrounded by boy crazy girls.

What do you expect to learn as a 22+ year old out in the sexual market place? How to use Tinder? How to pick up chicks on OLD? How to do 100 approaches a week? LOL. If that worked, there wouldn't be countless guys complaining about the market and being disillusioned.

If there was a better way than the way things currently are, everyone would already be doing it.

Some of you guys just missed the cut off point of internalizing female behavior through osmosis (being surrounded by them every damn day of your life for almost a decade).

The guys who have it internalized don't see what the big deal is and the guys who don't act like they are from a different planet. It's probably too late for them.

If there is one thing the PUA community got right, it was their identification of the "natural". A guy who might be handsome or ugly as hell but was able to internalize females at an early age and is able to carry it on to old age.
if you belive anyone over 22 is hopeless and can't learn anything, why have this forum?, also don't put everyone in the same line if you are incapable of learning new thing its on you, I sure as hell I still learn new things everyday, for better or worse

in the end all depend on who is reading, there is not a single rule to fit all, if you belive that you are a fool, you need to undertand the info and adapt to you, for be excelent point I tell you all points you complain about its true

marriage don't bring advantage to a men, woman over 35 is useless, because if you get it you can pull younger, with any man can, younger woman ridding the carrocel is what? just having fun with the hotest guy she can get then but then she get older and start to want more things to settle, now the hot guy who don't want to commit is bad, then she " change her mind" and now go after the fat guy who was always into her now because hey, he is well paid for his job, but if the guys had any self respect he owuld kick her so far she would be lost the rest of her life.

and you know what that kind of thing did happen more then once, and in several places around the world, sure men do the same, but in less dregree and when he hit the wall no one cares to feel sorry for him and his bad choices, he is forced to own then and deal with then, woman, they give a white card to leave blameless

the fish thing, just to tell you, anything I heard my mom and aunties, saying and did half of it, I would be the most fool in the whole city, becasue she tells you what she belive is cute, and nice, not what it would make then tingle, female "friends" was no better

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage.

Positives for you.
Positives for her.
Positives for the state.
Men:
It is a sucker's bet. You are hoping to establish a stable and happy family environment for your children and self. Not likely in the current socisl contract. A healthy marriage would be the best way to raise children. Only positive for men really.

Women:
Half the man's wealth
Full financial support of her children whether they are really his or not
Expensive jewelry
Longterm provisioning

State:
The state can still have the man provide financial support for the woman and her children after the marriage collapses. So, less financial aid has to come from the state. Current situation.

Ideal situation is healthy marriages resulting in everyone being provided and cared for, resulting in less burdens on the state.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men:
It is a sucker's bet. You are hoping to establish a stable and happy family environment for your children and self. Not likely in the current socisl contract. A healthy marriage would be the best way to raise children. Only positive for men really. Reality is your kids are going to be raised by daycare workers and school teachers.

Women:
Half the man's wealth
Full financial support of her children whether they are really his or not
Expensive jewelry
Longterm provisioning

State:
The state can still have the man provide financial support for the woman and her children after the marriage collapses. So, less financial aid has to come from the state. Current situation.

Ideal situation is healthy marriages resulting in everyone being provided and cared for, resulting in less burdens on the state.
Now under the old social contract it was different.

Men:
Comes home to a well prepared meal after a hard workday
Laundry is done for him
House is cleaned for him
Respect
His children are nurtured and cared for by their own mother

Women:
Provided for financially
Gets to remain at home and raise her children
No stress of working for an employer
(Unlike what feminists preach, women did not have sit around at home. There was community. They freely moved about town.)

State:
Men worked hard to provide for their families. Then companies pushed to have women in the workforce to lower the cost of labor.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is not immune to any old adage, "crabs in a barrel". Fluidity is important in all social dynamics. But it certainly hard to master.

Without it, you get the communist/Marxist/radical "us versus them" mentality. It is certainly much easier than using your brain for fluid social dynamics.

A

AJ84

If you don’t want to get married, then don’t get married. No one cares if someone doesn’t want to get married. No one should care if someone does want to get married. If it doesn’t touch your life in anyway, why waste f**ks on it. Save that for stuff that actually matters in your own life.

Yep, alot marriages are horrible. A lot are also great. But notice how most people don’t go on and on about how great their job/marriage/life/ is? Notice how most people do go on and on about all the crappy things? I bet if you went on Reddit right now there are three times as many subreddits complaining about relationships than there are subreddits focusing on all the good the things in relationships.
People in happy relationships don’t look for forums to fix what’s not broken. Manosphere and feminist sites are heavily skewed on one side and the result is a lot of jaded crap mixed in with useful truth. But life outside of those sites is a lot more complex, more positive, and not so black and white. People who understand that are in a much better place than people who don’t.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that women feel they are owed vaginamony? And women wonder why men are fleeing from marriage in droves........
I am surprised to see you of all people saying this, you usually note how it's an anything-goes war when she no longer has any use or feelings for you, and you need to be prepared legally or be destroyed.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t want to get married, then don’t get married. No one cares if someone doesn’t want to get married. No one should care if someone does want to get married. If it doesn’t touch your life in anyway, why waste f**ks on it. Save that for stuff that actually matters in your own life.

Yep, alot marriages are horrible. A lot are also great. But notice how most people don’t go on and on about how great their job/marriage/life/ is? Notice how most people do go on and on about all the crappy things? I bet if you went on Reddit right now there are three times as many subreddits complaining about relationships than there are subreddits focusing on all the good the things in relationships.
People in happy relationships don’t look for forums to fix what’s not broken. Manosphere and feminist sites are heavily skewed on one side and the result is a lot of jaded crap mixed in with useful truth. But life outside of those sites is a lot more complex, more positive, and not so black and white. People who understand that are in a much better place than people who don’t.
This is a MEN'S forum to discuss what is beneficial to MEN. We give fvck about helping each other make smart decisions. Marriage is not one of them. Giving out a quick solid piece of advice on this forum takes very little of my time and in no way prevents my work to reach my own goals.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Marriage is a horrible deal. Don't get married, you'll only get divorce raped..."

A lot of marriages end in divorce. My advice for young men would be good screening before getting married and iron clad prenup.

"Women are only good for sex and after 35 they aren't good for anything..."

Most (not all) women under 40 are only good for sex.

"Women are going to have sex with the Chads and then will cvck a normal man to gain his resources"

Mostly true. Most (not all) girls will make rules for betas but break rules for alphas.

"Older women should be thrown away. Only the women from 18-23 are worth anything..."

If a guy can pull hot girls in that age group, hell yeah he should consider the rest sexually irrelevant.

"Women are incapable of logic and are ruled by emotion..."

This is true for most (not all) women,

"LTRs and Marriage are for cvcks. You should be spinning plates forever..."

To each his own. I personally don´t think I have the genetics, game, or status to spin for life so I´ll probably settle down late 30s. If had insane LMS maybe I would consider spinning for life.

"Don't ask a fish how to go fishing..."

Mostly true. There´s an "old lady" at work. She a grandma but she gives men great dating advice. Only woman i can think of that actually gives men good dating advice. She´ll be like "say this" or "do this" and when you apply it, it f0cking works and young hot girls eat it up. Advice from other women just seems bad or unhelpful in comparison.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beexcellent looking for attention as usual and talking nonsense

Think Don Juan's ghost would weep reading that sh1t lol
I don't agree or disagree with you, don't have an opinion on this thread really, but it might be useful if you could at least do a basic summary of why you think so? haha..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, but what exactly would be in it for me to do so?

It's so ridiculous that it deserves short shrift. Imagine any poster from the decades reading that rubbish. Imagine Rollo or whatever.

It's laughable. It's like if my aunt or grandmother made an account here.
Yeah that's about what I expected and why I thought you hadn't done it in the first place, so I understand.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, but what exactly would be in it for me to do so?

It's so ridiculous that it deserves short shrift. Imagine any poster from the decades reading that rubbish. Imagine Rollo or whatever.

It's laughable. It's like if my aunt or grandmother made an account here.
Se does this every so often. All the older guys on here are wrapped around her finger (about as much as they can be anyway) and some part of her knows that too. The younger guys don’t fall for that crap. She takes some partial truth on here and spins it to a female narrative. It’s gradual corruption lol and I’ve noticed that since day 1 with her. She’s gotten good just through chance really, it’s not like she has a genuinely higher IQ or anything lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Se does this every so often. All the older guys on here are wrapped around her finger (about as much as they can be anyway) and some part of her knows that too. The younger guys don’t fall for that crap. She takes some partial truth on here and spins it to a female narrative. It’s gradual corruption lol and I’ve noticed that since day 1 with her. She’s gotten good just through chance really, it’s not like she has a genuinely higher IQ or anything lol
You nailed a dynamic i noticed the same way.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent analysis. It's what I thought might be.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think we come on here seeking advice just like in everyday settings you ask family members, coworkers, classmates and friends for advice on various things. I mean most of us have or had issues attracting women at one time or another hence we are here seeking advice from others and seeking their input.

Btw the OP are you real? Your profile pic looks like a pro modeling photo shoot and you said you were 50? You just look awfully young but that's good! If I saw you on OLD I'd be all over you btw!!!

Just wondering why a woman like yourself is on this forum in the first place.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw the OP are you real? Your profile pic looks like a pro modeling photo shoot and you said you were 50? You just look awfully young but that's good! If I saw you on OLD I'd be all over you btw!!!

Just wondering why a woman like yourself is on this forum in the first place.
You just had to take the bait didn't you