Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Between YouTube videos and i'm learning from actual hand to hand ex-military combat instructors I always knew don't want to punch in the street fight

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowedays there are cameras everywhere. Not only public cameras also ring doorbells, people have mobile phones and dashcams. And lets mot forget the power of multiple witnesses against you. I've been in fights ,got arrested and apparently a few random John Doe's gave statements against me. The judge didn't budge .

Karma has her funny ways of dealing with us humans. If yiu beat some one upnreal bad that'll be a enemy for life. Just my 2 cents, i am against violence
I was involved in a brawl caught on cctv and nearly went to prison (9 months on tag/curfew with 2 years suspended prison sentence) I have learned my lesson. However, if you are defending yourself from an aggressor you have nothing to worry about. Don't go around bullying people, but defend yourself at all times, that's what I'm trying to say.

I actually just found out last night someone I know was stabbed and killed 6 months ago in a club/bar. You never know who is carrying a knife these days. You can weigh up the situation easily though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A lighter also works

I fractured my left middle knuckle in a fight, hurt forever, took a long time to feel good again clenching that fist and it looks a bit deformed if you check closely.

I definitely stay away from fights these days but always prepared to give and take a punch.

I don’t think “someone could get really hurt” at a very low probability is an excuse to emasculate and humiliate yourself in public.
The problem with your logic is that you have no idea who the other person is or to what end they will go in a fight. You hit him with a fist and he pulls out a knife or a gun and you are in a lot of trouble. Your life may be ending in the next 5 minutes. And over what? Hurt feelings? Some need for "respect"?

People are psycho these days. They will kill you over the dumbest things...like asking them to turn their music down. I will not engage in any public beef with an unknown person. Too dangerous these days.

Respect yourself enough to walk away and you won't need some random person's respect that has no idea who you are. Yours is worth a lot more than theirs. Or at least it should be.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in lots of fights from elementary to high school win some lose some was always considered lanky with the fastest hands and skinny arms so that was an advantage but i've been hurt ego wise and physically not fun

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. Not only did dating changed , society as a whole changed for the worst .

The way i grew up and was brought up was all about respect and honor. If we would be walking together down the street and you would get into a fight, i would actually be the referee and let you guys duke it out. Nowadays we would jump that dude together and break all his bones . A honest fight is a thing of the past.

Eli, remember you are one fight away from permanent, life altering damage . And i say that as a former professional fighter.

-You either win, they'll return and take revenge. Meaning you'll have to look behind you all the time.

-You win ,they'll call the cops on you amd now your future is in the hands of a judge or even worse; a jury.

-You lose and you'll lose confidence, and perhaps teeth, eye, brain damage ect.

All three are also possible with the same newly created person/enemy. A simple "watcha looking at" can escalate into dramatic proportions.

My greatest victories were the fights i ran away from!
pro in mma ?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am somewhat fluent in Spanish and spend some time in a restaurant that becomes progressively more full of native speakers as the night progresses

Twice i have almost gotten in fights with aggressive drunk guys. One time it was because i made a joke when someone spilled a drink. I thought a woman spilled it but it was a guy at another table. I had totally forgotten about it but he held a grudge against me all night which i was able to defuse

The other time a guy accused me of being a police officer and he said he wanted to kill me.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the general consensus is you better get all that out of your system while you're still in high school and under the age of 18.