"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Better way of finding out

What would be better?

  • Natural

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • DJ

    Votes: 6 50.0%

  • Total voters
    12

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Would it be better to ask a "natural" (someone who hasn't learned from anybody) or a "DJ" or someone from the web who might have alot of knowledge about "life and women"?

Take your vote!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Originally posted by tactic
Would it be better to ask a "natural" (someone who hasn't learned from anybody) or a "DJ" or someone from the web who might have alot of knowledge about "life and women"?

Take your vote!
I don't know any "DJ"s in real life other than the ones that spin records so I have to go with naturals.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
In my experience, it's better not to ask a natural about his game in general. It's better to just watch him and model what he does. Usually naturals can't break their game down properly. However, I've got some good info when I asked my natural friends how they deal with specific seduction issues like ASD or isolating chicks.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
natural = true player
dj = wannabe players and geeks who thinks he knows about everything

:rolleyes:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I know 'naturals' in many arenas, DJs, athletes, computer and financial wizards, etc. When asked 'How do you do it?' they all replied with an answer similar to "I don't know, I just do it..."

This actually makes sense. If you do something naturally, do you ever need to take a moment to dissect exactly HOW you do it? Probably not because you already do it well. And if you haven't had a need to analyze what you do, how could you effectively teach someone else how to do it? That's probably why people posted that they would watch a natural and learn, the natural could not teach them point by point how to do what they do.

DJs who've learned the hard way can teach you what to do and also give you examples of how not to do things based on personal experience. Plus, when you watch them, you know what to look for because they have already explained their technique.

I have nothing against 'naturals' what so ever. I just have not yet run into a true natural that has had an urge to analyze their talent.
 

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
I reckon you can be a natural and then just add some DJ'ing techniques / ideas that you might hear from mates, or read about in magazines what not...

Then i think you could pretty much handle anything with class.
 
Top