"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Better transition to hanging out or is this the weird type

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I told a chick at work to hang out. 3 weeks later I texted her after finding her number on paper car.

Me: Hey (her name) how's it going
Her: who's this?
Me: It's (my name)
Her: omg hey
Her: how are you???
Her: I didn't think you were ever gonna text me
Me: I'm doing great you? I just found your # in my car thought I lost it I'd definitely text you some point in my life
Her: awe glad you found it
Her: how have you been?

Next day

Me: hey what are you doing for fun tonight? I know this great place that I think you'd love!

Her: (Nothing for 2 days)

Me: deletes text thread come on sosuave wondering why women can be weird and not appreciate the few guys who ask them out naturally at work, non OLD, etc
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
If you want a better transition you should start by actually having a transition, not leave the conversation hanging for a day before asking her out. That's weird behavior.

You should just have answered the question and wrapped up the conversation by asking her out like a normal person.

Don't be surprised if she takes a page out of your book and replies in another couple of days, lol.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I don't get it. What is a paper car? You told a chick to hang out? Did she say she's doing nothing for two days, or didn't respond for two days? Did you tell her you would definitely text her some point in your life?
 
Top