Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better than the DJ Bible. Very good technique

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
I know that everyone likes to give props to the Don Juan Bible and i have no problem with it. But i know that for many guys ... following the Bible can be difficult. i know that there's a lot of shy guys out there and following the Bible is not their thing. LIke many of you.. i have toiled under the Bible and have found little success. it can be frustrating at times...and sometimes u have to wonder if the Bible is really a good tool.

After much soul searching and research, i think i found a good alternative for you young fellows trying to get you grove on. You dont have to be good looking and you dont have to have good job. you dont even need to have your own place. The Key is to build confidence. The Bible tries to instill this, but the catch is to build confidence without feeling bad about yourself in the face of rejection. The second thing u need is PRACTICE. Unfortunately, how many people have a lot of time... romping the mall and getting digits? People have busy schedule but practice is crucial...

The answer is to practice your "game" on your DAD. ok ok.. keep an open mind. You're probably sayin to yourself.. "wtf... that's nasty." Let me explain... if you practice your technique on your dad, chances are that he would REJECT you many times.. MANY. This give you more opportunity to practice. The best part is that you dont even have to goto the mall and waste your time.. u can practice on dad ... at dinner, watching football, etc.

more important, once you conquer your dad... you know that you have master the GAME, ie. LOTS OF CONFIDENCE. think about it.. if you can seduce your dad, you can seduce just about any woman out there! think about it. .. i know it sounds like a weird technique but keep an open mind and you will be sucessful. everytime u goto the club.. instead of worryin about your dance moves or wat you would say to a girl... you look in the mirror and say ..."man.. these hos are nothing. if i can seduce my dad, i can seduce anyone. fo real"

Get your games on, fellow.

moderator please do not close this trend, i think it has a lot of potential to save many guys' lives. thank you.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Open Minded, but this . . .

I hope DAD is an acronym for something. Desperate Attractive Dyke.

Otherwise, that's just sick.

-E.Nigma

P.S.- If I was your dad I'd kick your @$$ so hard you'd want to move to iraq for the peace and quiet.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:O it all makes sense now! how could I have missed something that simple?!

negativefcf, you're a genius!!!!!

:rolleyes:

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
has anyone tried this technique... want to hear the results so far.

lots of people have PM me about more elaborate techniques for this strategy.. i will try to post them later. seems like a lot of interested readers. this trend has a lot of potential.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just tried it and i've been booted out the house and disowned!!!!

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
for some of you... the first attempt might be the hardest.

I remember my first attempt. I tried to kino him and he smacked me squarely in the face. i went to my room and started crying.. i wrote a diary entry.. but i learn to be persistent.. PERSISTENCE is the KEY. He will be yours .. soon enough.

I hope that helps.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
doggystyle,

dont give up! remember to make lots of eye contact and drop subtle hint.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i was wondering when we'd get another post like this....

I feel re-energized !

-Cod3r

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
why is this moved to AE?

I am providing valuable advice that many people will pay $$ for. i have this one guy who PM asking me NOT to give u guys this technique. But i told him.. fvck off, i am here to share with the world.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
negativefcf said:
think about it.. if you can seduce your dad, you can seduce just about any woman out there!
LOL That's fvcking hilarious OMFG!! HA HA AH HA!!! I'm fvcking crying here! LOL

Hey, whatever works dude.

Remember lots of kino, strong long eye contact, C&F, and when you go for the kiss close... Make him want it.

But seriously, I'm so fvcking glad this is a joke.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Dad . . . your nose wiggles when you laugh!

:crackup:

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
One guy PM me this->

"hi negativefcf.. your technique is quite wonderful. i tried it over dinner the other night and the technique was mixed but i am making progress. Over dinner, i told my dad how beautiful his eyes look... at first there was a long pause and he started breaking into laughters. Then my older brother was talking about how this hot chick was txting him and he keep talking about how hot she was .. and i made a witty remark->"i know someone in this house who's hotter than she is" and i turn my eyes to my dad.... i woke up the next morning not remembering anything after I made that witty remark, however, i did notice a big black ring over my eyes.... DID i have sex with my Dad and the sex got rough and that's how i got my black eye? the thought almost made me puke then i realize.. if I had sex with my Dad, i must have succeeeded in seducing him!... thanks negativefcf.. you're the best."