Better than the DJ Bible. Very good technique

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is dead. Should I still try to seduce him?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the reach around :up:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask Dad if he wants to play "catch"

;)

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negativefcf, people like you is destroying this forum. Your lying about this, and trying to make AFCs seduce their fkn DAD! That PM is so FAKE! Hey, you alone souls don't listen to this thick-head trying to make you seduce your dad. If moderators wouldn't be closing this topic, I will do this theoretically by this post.

Or if you want - you fkrs believing Negativefcf, go seduce your dad, fk him and then your the DJ of the universe!

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
sbgm said:
Negativefcf, people like you is destroying this forum. Your lying about this, and trying to make AFCs seduce their fkn DAD! That PM is so FAKE! Hey, you alone souls don't listen to this thick-head trying to make you seduce your dad. If moderators wouldn't be closing this topic, I will do this theoretically by this post.

Or if you want - you fkrs believing Negativefcf, go seduce your dad, fk him and then your the DJ of the universe!

How do you know if its real or not? Have you try to seduce your dad and practice the technique? many guys have ALREADY PM with "thank you's." I dont know what your problem is.. i am just trying to help the good folks on this forum.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pops has told me several times in my youth after I've done stupid stuff. "I brought you into this world and by will of God I can take you out of it just as fast!".

I think that really applies here. Not that it's even possible concidering he lives on an opposite coast from me.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you noticed dads are easier on MySpace?!?

DILF! DILF! DILF!

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry negativefcf, noone believes you here. Make a movie about seducing your dad and put it on Youtube

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I almost can't laugh I mean type LOL! This is the most hilarious post I have read in a long time! The PM is classic - by the way guys, that was me who messaged him LMAO. This technique is solid.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
negativefcf said:
why is this moved to AE?

I am providing valuable advice that many people will pay $$ for. i have this one guy who PM asking me NOT to give u guys this technique. But i told him.. fvck off, i am here to share with the world.
No, youre 5 IQ points away from being retarded. Why dont you just grow some balls and practice on ugly women, that way your dad wont think youre a flaming homo, dumbass.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Practice hitting on your dad....wtf has sosuave turned into

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nominate this thread for the most amusing of 2006.