“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Better than "Fine, thank you" / Jokes as ice-breakers

F

Forrester

Guest
Seniors say the darndest things...

There's this funny old man in my town I heard using a great line the other day. Someone asked him how he was and he responded "Terrible". The woman naturally asked why and he responded "Well, I like to be different" and got a good reaction out of her. I think this is a great way to come across as funny to a girl who asks you "How are you? How's it going?" etc. if you say it in a light-hearted manner so she knows you're funny and harmless.

Another tip I learned from old guys is to tell a total stranger a short joke. Old guys seems to be the only ones who do this but I think it could be great for picking up girls, too. For instance, you're sitting on a bus next to a girl and turn to her and say "Why does the golfer bring an extra pair of pants when he goes golfing? In case he gets a 'hole in one'" or some other one line joke. Then look away and ignore her. If she is interested in you she will speak next. If she says nothing, you know she's not interested. The joke opener may not work if you live in a city where people are cold and don't talk to strangers but in a place like where I live where people are very friendly, it wouldn't scare anybody.

Forrester
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
548
Reaction score
2
Location
austin, tx
I've got a old friend who has a great line like that.

Me: Roger, how are you?
Roger: I'm fantastic, haven't you heard?!!

It has that double entendre thing going on.
 
Top