Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better than "Fine, thank you" / Jokes as ice-breakers

F

Forrester

Seniors say the darndest things...

There's this funny old man in my town I heard using a great line the other day. Someone asked him how he was and he responded "Terrible". The woman naturally asked why and he responded "Well, I like to be different" and got a good reaction out of her. I think this is a great way to come across as funny to a girl who asks you "How are you? How's it going?" etc. if you say it in a light-hearted manner so she knows you're funny and harmless.

Another tip I learned from old guys is to tell a total stranger a short joke. Old guys seems to be the only ones who do this but I think it could be great for picking up girls, too. For instance, you're sitting on a bus next to a girl and turn to her and say "Why does the golfer bring an extra pair of pants when he goes golfing? In case he gets a 'hole in one'" or some other one line joke. Then look away and ignore her. If she is interested in you she will speak next. If she says nothing, you know she's not interested. The joke opener may not work if you live in a city where people are cold and don't talk to strangers but in a place like where I live where people are very friendly, it wouldn't scare anybody.

Forrester

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a old friend who has a great line like that.

Me: Roger, how are you?
Roger: I'm fantastic, haven't you heard?!!

It has that double entendre thing going on.