Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better than everyone else.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Don't be fool, bradd80 and floydb25 are the same person.

McDonald's fries taste better and are healthier.
Hmmmm... That would explain why some of the girls at work call me crazy, and say that I have multiple personalities. True story, btw. Now you're starting to freak me out. :nervous:

P.S. BK still has better fries. They're all potatoey, and ****. Real man fries.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma Joe's french fries. Heck yeah.

Doubt many people here have had them though..

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I'm 6'2 tall.

Suck on that hahahahaha
Having a good laugh here. You probably aren't going to grow more than a half inch more. Then you're going to shrink. Your final height will likely be under 6' 1". In a generation of Amazons, it must suck to be 6' 1".

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Having a good laugh here. You probably aren't going to grow more than a half inch more. Then you're going to shrink. Your final height will likely be under 6' 1". In a generation of Amazons, it must suck to be 6' 1".
Yeah dude, Ronaldo is going to grow to 7' 5" at least ! :D

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
No way, Checkers has the best fries, that's why everyone hates them. They don't care though, they thrive off the hate.
Spot on! :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. wingstop. they have the best fries of any chain in america and it's not even close. i will eat the mother****ers raw. they have "country" french fries wtih the lawry's seasoned salt you don't even need ketchup. I don't even eat wings at wingstop anymore.

2. Rally's / Checkers. Far behind Wingstop but still pretty good

3. Mc Donalds assuming you can get them freshly cooked

4. BK's onion rings. their fries are garbage

on a serious note this thread kinda gets under my skin in the sense, let me state that I know the OP is trolling and this doesn't per say apply to the Op but just in general, that it's become taboo to have a high opinion of yourself. I believe feminism and physiology go hand and hand. If you think you are better than someone else you have an ego or are arrogant or something whatever. The funny thing is, this forum isf ull of guys who are chasing women who pretty much all think they are better than the guy who is chasing them lol. And the alpha male bad boys that all you guys are complaining about, you think those guys are monks lol? there's something to be said about a man who knows he's the **** and isnt' afraid to let a broad know she needs to get in line. it makes the gina tingle.

I have a high opinion of myself. I think I am better than most people. Arrogant as I may be, I believe it's healthier to for instance, be able to look at your wife as an equal or to be able to run a house like a man beucase you believe you should be runnig the house. It's better to look at a hot woman and think i DESERVE this than it is to say "I hope she thinks i'm worthy".

just my .02

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
I thrive off of hate. It's great to see hate in people's eyes and hear their insults.
Dude, you sound your personality is dominated by Satan himself.

If you keep that up you are not only doomed in the next life, you're doomed in this one. Nobody likes that. Everybody WILL shirk away from you. It will only get worse as the years go by and you'll be holding your head in your hands at 60 years old wondering how it all happened.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the thing - no one cares how good people think they are. Here is the other thing - people are never as good as they think they are. Overconfidence bias. We all have it to some degree. If someone like ranaldo was real and wanted to hang out with me and my friends, they'd have to have some sort of personality to bring something to the table. Being haughty seems boring. I'd probably just end up ignoring them.

Props to the troll though, if I was to make a thread to agitate people, i'd do it like this person. Classic good looking stud with everything but women. They all seem to gravitate here :)

And french Fries just don't do it for me. I could go for some Peanut Thai sauce chicken wings. If you cook them right and get them sort of crispy, its ****ing money. No joke.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
1. wingstop. they have the best fries of any chain in america and it's not even close. i will eat the mother****ers raw. they have "country" french fries wtih the lawry's seasoned salt you don't even need ketchup. I don't even eat wings at wingstop anymore.

on a serious note this thread kinda gets under my skin in the sense, let me state that I know the OP is trolling and this doesn't per say apply to the Op but just in general, that it's become taboo to have a high opinion of yourself. I believe feminism and physiology go hand and hand. If you think you are better than someone else you have an ego or are arrogant or something whatever. The funny thing is, this forum isf ull of guys who are chasing women who pretty much all think they are better than the guy who is chasing them lol. And the alpha male bad boys that all you guys are complaining about, you think those guys are monks lol? there's something to be said about a man who knows he's the **** and isnt' afraid to let a broad know she needs to get in line. it makes the gina tingle.

I have a high opinion of myself. I think I am better than most people. Arrogant as I may be, I believe it's healthier to for instance, be able to look at your wife as an equal or to be able to run a house like a man beucase you believe you should be runnig the house. It's better to look at a hot woman and think i DESERVE this than it is to say "I hope she thinks i'm worthy".

just my .02

It's just better to not flash that belief of yourself in people's faces. I try to hide it myself and temper it down.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

just my .02
How would i be trolling then? You basically agreed with my view. You said you are arrogant and have a high opinion of yourself. How is it that this thread gets under your skin then? You validated every point i've made. Thanks for finally accepting i was right.

@Darth: Not at all. I believe in God. I don't thrive off being told "You'll make it", "Great Job", and such. I thrive off people's hate. The boos and the insults propels me even more. The great LeBron James said it best. "I'll still be me and have everything i have when i wake up tomorrow, while you people will have your same ****ty lives, ****ty jobs, and ****ty everything when you wake up tomorrow."

@Synergy1: I actually came here seeking help. I did get it in this thread with Gunner's helpful post. There is no such thing as overconfidence. There is only confidence and how you project it. Funny thing you mentioned though. When i initially hang out with people, they will immediately sit up and take notice of who i am. I have a very imposing and dominating aura. People always remember me and who i am. This is why i believe that first impressions are the key to everything.

With the help i did get from a small portion of the posts here, i did manage to start approaching women. I never knew it was this easy to manipulate them into getting what i want. It seems like they actually think love is like the movies portray. Ever since i started approaching, i have gotten more numbers and more girls. As much as you may think i was/am trolling, i actually got the help i wanted and i am putting it to very good use.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i never said you were in the wrong.

being wrong and being a troll are not mutually exclusive. you can be right about something and still only say **** to rile people up. which is what you are doing. but i agree with the premise a lot of it.

It's just better to not flash that belief of yourself in people's faces. I try to hide it myself and temper it down.
its just from my personal experience, in combination with my persona it fits me. When i tell web clients that they wont' find a better web developer out there for the money without them even seeing any of my work they may think i'm ****y but i damn sure have their attention rather they want to give it to you or not. you know how mnay girls would tell me im' a ****y/arrogant/whatever and how i need to "grow up" yet couldn't stop coming around or giving me 2nd/3rd/4th chances

people are attracted to arrogance just like women are attracted to hot guys just ilke men are attracted to girls with pretty feet. at least i am lol. what people say and what people actually 2 are rarely the same. everyone tells you they want someone who is kind and caring and funny and nice and sweet yet when i tell a girl look i don't give a **** if you are going on a date with someone else you know and it and i know it that he isn't me so knock yourself out. they hate it. but they keep coming back. lol i told a client about a weeka go when he told me another firm said they found another firm that could do his project for about $600 dollars cheaper and 1 week faster than we said we could do ti and what I thought about that. i told him if he wanted ****ty inferior work than by all means go ahead and pay them lol. I know how long something isg oing to take and i know how much it's gonna cost. and you know what, the guy signed my contract not his.

people, rather they admit it or not are attracted to arrogance, if for anything if to see if it's real or not. real arrogance will always get your foot in the door. even if they dont' want to come in. the fact that this thread is 10 pages long is a testament to that fact.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol i never said you were in the wrong.

being wrong and being a troll are not mutually exclusive. you can be right about something and still only say **** to rile people up. which is what you are doing. but i agree with the premise a lot of it.

its just from my personal experience, in combination with my persona it fits me. When i tell web clients that they wont' find a better web developer out there for the money without them even seeing any of my work they may think i'm ****y but i damn sure have their attention rather they want to give it to you or not. you know how mnay girls would tell me im' a ****y/arrogant/whatever and how i need to "grow up" yet couldn't stop coming around or giving me 2nd/3rd/4th chances

people are attracted to arrogance just like women are attracted to hot guys just ilke men are attracted to girls with pretty feet. at least i am lol. what people say and what people actually 2 are rarely the same. everyone tells you they want someone who is kind and caring and funny and nice and sweet yet when i tell a girl look i don't give a **** if you are going on a date with someone else you know and it and i know it that he isn't me so knock yourself out. they hate it. but they keep coming back. lol i told a client about a weeka go when he told me another firm said they found another firm that could do his project for about $600 dollars cheaper and 1 week faster than we said we could do ti and what I thought about that. i told him if he wanted ****ty inferior work than by all means go ahead and pay them lol. I know how long something isg oing to take and i know how much it's gonna cost. and you know what, the guy signed my contract not his.

people, rather they admit it or not are attracted to arrogance, if for anything if to see if it's real or not. real arrogance will always get your foot in the door. even if they dont' want to come in. the fact that this thread is 10 pages long is a testament to that fact.
I agree with you 100% then. I will always DO everything i SAY. I always go for what i want, state it, and get it. I'm not nice and i'm not trying to be your friend. I'm only trying to obtain what i want and leave as quickly as i entered. I'm sure you can attest that this method will get you the success you want. Your arrogance towards your work is what will get you to become the very best you can be. If you aren't confident in your work, how can you expect anyone to be? When people ask me if i am good at something or how long have you been doing this, i always answer with " I am the very best at it". I tell them that i don't play to be another competitor, i play to be the winner. I will take you to the limit and if you aren't at my level, you will get asphyxiated and overwhelmed in the process.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wth are the winner at? first prize for talking about yourself??? holy crap you are getting annoying...what have you ever accomplished or done in your life with no help from your family's money?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Can we shut the fwck up about this already? I'm sick of seeing the stupid title to this thread every time I log in. It's been almost a month now. Why does this have to be in the Don Juan Discussion section anyway.

EDIT: Glanced over the OP...this thread is going nowhere, no one is going to change anyone else, OP will never learn anything until he flies so high he crashes or gets struck by lightning. IME everyone is arrogant on the inside, people who are really ****y usually admit that they're ****y, that's cool..but someone like the OP who feels the need to yell it out on the loudspeaker every time and say "YEAH I'M ****Y GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT" is much more likely someone who has an inferiority complex. This thread reeks of attention-seeking, which is essentially what trolling boils down to.

Stay red, Ronaldo. I have empathy for the trollmind

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Can we shut the fwck up about this already? I'm sick of seeing the stupid title to this thread every time I log in. It's been almost a month now. Why does this have to be in the Don Juan Discussion section anyway.

EDIT: Glanced over the OP...this thread is going nowhere, no one is going to change anyone else, OP will never learn anything until he flies so high he crashes or gets struck by lightning. IME everyone is arrogant on the inside, people who are really ****y usually admit that they're ****y, that's cool..but someone like the OP who feels the need to yell it out on the loudspeaker every time and say "YEAH I'M ****Y GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT" is much more likely someone who has an inferiority complex. This thread reeks of attention-seeking, which is essentially what trolling boils down to.

Stay red, Ronaldo. I have empathy for the trollmind
Others always revive this thread and have inquiries about me. I simply oblige to their questions.

We are all different. It would be extremely tedious and boring if we were all the same. You may be nice and help others, while i wouldn't. You may love Football, while i don't. We have different personalities and therefore we think differently. Your personality may predispose you to reject my personality because you see it as an antagonist to yours. Unless you have my same mindset, you can't possibly say what is or what isn't. Your definition of a hot girl may be different to mine because we think differently. You may settle for whatever if you don't find what you like, while i would never stoop to that. Only idiots make assumptions. "I'm better than everyone else, got a problem with that?" is what i would yell out ;)

@zinc: I was just putting an example to him. If you don't understand it, don't be shy to ask for me to explain it to you. Don't hate things you can't understand.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ronaldo i am just wondering how do you blow off girls your not interested in? and how do you make them like you if they feel like they are too good for you?

im just genuinely curious x

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since we are talking about overrated character traits I'll give you another one, and that's tolerance. **** tolerance. unless it's my son and even he has limits before he is in time out. tolerance gives you nothing but gray hair and trouble. marks look for people who are tolerant of other people beucase they know they can get over on them. women bank on you being tolerant of their ****ty behavior.

i refuse to tolerate ****ty behavior today.