Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone wants to have a go at me, lol.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
In my opinion people need to stop teeing off and show some compassion for you
In my opinion, people need to realize that i don't care about them and that i won't change for anyone. If they focused on themselves as much as they focus on attacking me, then maybe they could achieve the level i'm at.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
In my opinion.
nobody cares about your opinion. your level? youre in the sub basement - B!tch, please:crazy:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
In my opinion, people need to realize that i don't care about them and that i won't change for anyone. If they focused on themselves as much as they focus on attacking me, then maybe they could achieve the level i'm at.

In my superior opinion people ought not to give a flying **** about this hobo who calls himself successful. He reminds me of those 50 year old alcoholics sh1tting how they were and still are one of the best people and like kings.

Get out kid. And I conclude we should stop replying this his idiotic comments. Just let this stupid thread die. His ego is based on attention. We are giving it to this man wh0re. Just leave him BURN IN HIS OWN HELL.

Hopefully he will later rise as phoenix from the ashes...

I mean seriously, he bull****s how he's awesome and good looking, but he ignores requests to show his picture. Man what a pvssy.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
OK, I'm going to spell it out for you since you haven't caught on.

A man who is superior never, I repeat NEVER needs nor feels compelled to verbalize this. He goes about his business in his superior style and lets others notice his superiority. Once they do they willingly grant him leadership because he is the one who is in control and who knows what to do in any crisis. He also conveys that he is taking care of his own. Verbalizing his qualifications immediately causes people to question those qualifications, even if his qualifications are real.

The man of power causes others to verbalize his superiority.

A man who verbalizes his own superiority actually displays immaturity and lack of awareness in the subtleties and nuances of power and infuence. This lack of awareness is consistent with your age, even though you write in a fairly mature style (for your age). The only exception is a select few who can do it tongue-in-cheek.

A man cannot succeed in isolation, for he cannot provide value in isolation. If you are a vampire sucking value out of everyone around you without caring about them, you'll end up a lifeless corpse yourself. You are simply too young to understand the depth and breadth of what I'm saying here.

A man of power and infuence develops relationships where value is exchanged. The only leader who doesn't end up self-destructing is the servant-leader. He serves the people under his care and they will go to great lengths to keep him in his position of power and authority over them because he demonstrates concern for them and provides value to them, as they do to him.

Stop verbalizing and start demonstrating. A man who verbalizes his superiority is a man who shoots himself in the foot publically.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
OK, I'm going to spell it out for you since you haven't caught on.

A man who is superior never, I repeat NEVER needs nor feels compelled to verbalize this. He goes about his business in his superior style and lets others notice his superiority. Once they do they willingly grant him leadership because he is the one who is in control and who knows what to do in any crisis. He also conveys that he is taking care of his own. Verbalizing his qualifications immediately causes people to question those qualifications, even if his qualifications are real.

The man of power causes others to verbalize his superiority.

A man who verbalizes his own superiority actually displays immaturity and lack of awareness in the subtleties and nuances of power and infuence. This lack of awareness is consistent with your age, even though you write in a fairly mature style (for your age). The only exception is a select few who can do it tongue-in-cheek.

A man cannot succeed in isolation, for he cannot provide value in isolation. If you are a vampire sucking value out of everyone around you without caring about them, you'll end up a lifeless corpse yourself. You are simply too young to understand the depth and breadth of what I'm saying here.

A man of power and infuence develops relationships where value is exchanged. The only leader who doesn't end up self-destructing is the servant-leader. He serves the people under his care and they will go to great lengths to keep him in his position of power and authority over them because he demonstrates concern for them and provides value to them, as they do to him.

Stop verbalizing and start demonstrating. A man who verbalizes his superiority is a man who shoots himself in the foot publically.

This sums it up perfectly, Renaldo. Even if you do feel like you are number one and better than everyone else, you should never say it or feel compelled to say it.....it is much better letting your actions doing the talking instead of your words. I hope you can think about this and understand this.

If you follow this simple advice, your people skills will increase 10 fold. You are obviously not lacking self confidence.

Also, no successful leaders are telling others how much better than them they are.....could you imagine if Obama or any other politician was on national TV stating how much better he is than others? Talk about a PR nightmare. And no, i am not a supporter of Obama, but as a person he is very very successful in general....just an example.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo, stop defending yourself from all the guys attacking you in this thread. Why bother?

I guess I'm a minority but I really like you and your attitude, lol. I must admit that it's very obvious to me that your confidence/arrogance is an overcompensation for feelings of insecurity. At least, part of it is...and you do need to work on that before you can be really succesful with women.
But hey, you're just 18! You have so many years ahead of you, during which you will develop as a person! I'm sure all of the mature posters on here were COMPLETELY different persons at 18, compared to who they are now.

Anyway, I am not gonna advice you on your problem, because I think it's pointless. You are not able to comprehend the deeper workings of your own psychological system yet. You will, in time...but that time hasn't arrived yet and you can't change something that you don't comprehend, so I feel it's pointless to advice you on your problem.

But I do wanna advice you on dealing with this thread and all the negativity in it. Like I said, why bother defending yourself from all the attacks? There have been constructive posts in here as well, just focus on those and ignore the haters. Haters are gonna hate, you know? It's pointless to spend any energy on defending yourself from the haters. So just ignore them and focus on the posts that actually benefit you.

Last edited:

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
What is it that i can't back up? This thread was meant for me to get helped on how to approach women. I got the help from Gunner and i used his advice. I don't understand why i'm being criticized at all. It really does stem from jealousy and my ability to not care for anyone other than myself.

I really don't think you should be criticizing anyone. It's funny how in your thread you show that you need to drink to be able to approach women. You can call me arrogant, ****y, a jerk, a douche, and anything else you want. However, i am very,very confident in myself and i don't need anything else to be this way. You lack confidence all throughout and need to drink to get in the "zone".

Don't be jealous of me. It gets pretty boring when every other person is jealous of everything that involves me.
And you again ignore your own faults in favor of pointing out others. You came here asking for advice on how to approach, yet are right down in calling me out. A pointer; my call out was deliberate. You can't resist but take the bait and try to flip it around. I'm going to respond, just as I struggle to resist the bait myself. It's part of arrogance; any particular disagreement cannot be the person's fault (mine or yours, contextually). Learning when to accept the blame, as per it benefits you, is something you will hopefully learn as you mature.

I'm confident in myself just fine, as I know I'm the whole package. I don't need to strut it out to every person in sight. I drink to be social, and because a Newcastle beer tastes really damn good. Does that mean I occasionally drink too much? Sure. Does it bother me? Nope. Does alcohol assist in breaking out of comfort zones? Yep. Is it a crutch? Nope. Most girls I meet, I meet sober. The only times I get drunk are when I have others buying me drinks.

I have my faults; I had the same reluctance to approach you did. In fact, I had a bit of the same superiority complex you did. I've always felt better than others. I started succeeding much more when I stopped trying to express that I'm better than others. When I stepped out of my comfort zone and just talked to the girls. When I expressed confidence through my actions, and not arrogance through my speech.

You're confusing criticism with jealousy. This is honest, constructive criticism. These are comments meant to assist you. You need to temper your arrogance. Confidence is good. Arrogance is not.

Read the 48 Laws of Power. It's very suitable for you. Specifically, read Laws #1, #9, #18, #21, #38, #43. These are particularly relevant.

At this point, I will conclude again with my previous advice; see a psychologist. You will see significantly more success if you do.

Last post here; I'm done at this point. I've given as much advice as I can (not only that, but I told you how to approach a long ways back - you walk up, say hey - simple).

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Ronaldo, stop defending yourself from all the guys attacking you in this thread. Why bother?

I guess I'm a minority but I really like you and your attitude, lol. I must admit that it's very obvious to me that your confidence/arrogance is an overcompensation for feelings of insecurity. At least, part of it is...and you do need to work on that before you can be really succesful with women.
But hey, you're just 18! You have so many years ahead of you, during which you will develop as a person! I'm sure all of the mature posters on here were COMPLETELY different persons at 18, compared to who they are now.

Anyway, I am not gonna advice you on your problem, because I think it's pointless. You are not able to comprehend the deeper workings of your own psychological system yet. You will, in time...but that time hasn't arrived yet and you can't change something that you don't comprehend, so I feel it's pointless to advice you on your problem.

But I do wanna advice you on dealing with this thread and all the negativity in it. Like I said, why bother defending yourself from all the attacks? There have been constructive posts in here as well, just focus on those and ignore the haters. Haters are gonna hate, you know? It's pointless to spend any energy on defending yourself from the haters. So just ignore them and focus on the posts that actually benefit you.

I don't think anyone is really hating...everyone can just see right through the shield of armour that he is covering himself with...i personally have nothing against the guy and find his posts very amusing. And yes i'm sure everyone was very different at the age of 18...i was very similar to Renaldo as matter of fact...only didn't boast about not caring about others.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visitor Information

Farecards and Passes

Each person needs his/her own farecard or pass to ride Metrorail. A pass or farecard cannot be shared with another person. Farecards hold between $2.70 and $45 and are available at fare vending machines in Metrorail stations. For more information on purchasing farecards, see farecard purchasing instructions. You can also buy farecards worth $10 or $20 online. Groups can order farecards by mail that are tailored to their needs and in any amount. A check or money order is required. Call Group Sales at 202-962-5700 or 202-962-5716 for assistance.

Customers can also purchase a SmarTrip® card, which is a permanent, rechargeable farecard. It's plastic, like a credit card, and is embedded with a special computer chip that keeps track of the value of the card. SmarTrip® cards are usable on either bus or rail and must be used to pay for parking at Metrorail stations. Purchase at Metro sales offices, retail outlets and commuter stores for $5. SmarTrip® cards are also sold for $10 (with $5 value loaded) through vending machines at all stations where parking is available or you can purchase SmarTrip® cards online.

If you need help determining how much fare you'll need, use Metro's Trip Planner. Not only can it help you plan your trip, including rail/bus information and walking directions, it will also tell you how much your trip will cost.

$14 One Day Pass

With a One Day Pass, you can ride Metrorail as much as you want in a day. It's good on weekdays and all day on weekends and federal holidays. Buy online or at any Metro station from a Passes/Farecards machine.

Other passes

Regional Bus Weekly Pass $16 Regional Bus Weekly Disabled Pass $8 Regional Bus Weekly Senior Pass $8 Metrorail 1-Day Pass $14Metrorail 7-Day Short Trip Pass $35Metrorail 7-Day Fast Pass $57.50Metrorail 28-Day Fast Pass $230Metrorail farecard

Purchase Passes

You can purchase passes through our online store. When buying online, purchases are limited to $200.

By Mail

Decide which pass is most cost effective for you and/or calculate your fare using the Trip Planner. Then send an organizational check, certified check or money order made payable to WMATA to the address below:

Group Sales, Office of the Treasurer
Department of Financial Services
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
3301 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314

Metro does not accept credit cards or personal checks for pre-arranged bulk fare purchases, nor are any bonuses or discounts available. Indicate the type and quantity of your order, e.g. 15 One Day Passes, 16 $2.70 farecards, 20 7-day short trip passes. Before you place your order, be sure that you are ordering the correct passes and in the desired quantity. Your order will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service, Certified Mail. Allow 10-15 business days for delivery.

At Metro Sales Offices

Metro sales offices are located at the Metro Center station, the Pentagon station, and Metro Headquarters at 600 5th Street, NW, Washington, DC. Metro sales offices carry all visitor's passes and senior/disabled farecards. Metro sales offices do not carry the convention passes. See sales offices' location and hours.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op complains nobody on here gave him any advice, we tell him to change his ways. He is unwilling to change, and to listen to us. End of story. I'm reminded of that scene in 300 when Leonidas guns his spear at Xerxes and grazes his face, showing the Persian ruler that he is not a god and can be in fact hurt by "common" mortals. Op will get his ass handed to him if he keeps this attitude, just unfortunate that none of us will be around to see it. Not a matter of if, it's a matter of when this will happen.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be comfortable that it *will* happen WolfMan! It always does! This puke has played everyone on this thread quite nicely! He makes himself out to be better then Brad Pitt! I don't think even Brad has an ego like this punk....lol

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
Op complains nobody on here gave him any advice, we tell him to change his ways. He is unwilling to change, and to listen to us. End of story. I'm reminded of that scene in 300 when Leonidas guns his spear at Xerxes and grazes his face, showing the Persian ruler that he is not a god and can be in fact hurt by "common" mortals. Op will get his ass handed to him if he keeps this attitude, just unfortunate that none of us will be around to see it. Not a matter of if, it's a matter of when this will happen.
I did thank those who gave me advice on how to approach women, not change myself to your taste. HAHAHAHA. Who is gonna do anything to me? I've yet to see someone do something about. They just talk and don't take any action.

@Trailboss: At least you see i'm above the competition. Thanks for seeing it.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your fifteen minutes of fame (or attention-whoring) is over... Please find something else to do man. Like there's people that needs real help on the website (including myself).

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
your fifteen minutes of fame (or attention-whoring) is over... Please find something else to do man. Like there's people that needs real help on the website (including myself).
so you bump it back on top after it spent 2 days sinking..... good plan:crazy:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I very much appreciate your concern badboyjmm.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol it doesnt really suprise me that you have that fag gaynaldos name as a nickname on this site.

And you think 6'1 is impressive? What country are you from? You really come off as a gaynaldo clone, another fanboy plaguing the internet.
Well done for going to the gym 4 (!) times a week, it wouldn't really amaze me if you are another one of the 90% morons who goes to the gym because your idol does/the media tells you to and tries to brag about it, yet has nothing to back it up with.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man of power and influence verbalizes that he is just like everyone else but silently demonstrates consistent actions that are in fact above most other men.

In this way men willingly cede power to such a man.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys really have to revive this girls thread?

Ronaldoboy, where's your sexy picture I ordered? ;)