Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better and Bitter

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think that I thought I had a serious problem given that at 26 years old I seem to have lost most of my interest in dating. Maybe its just that I know what things are really like, that most human beings are shallow short term thinking idiots, and I just don't want to put in the effort.

The best way out is to assemble (what we call in Engineering) a core team of women to fulfill you needs as follows:

Love Your mom, sister and close family.

Friendship Well balanced women you can hang with, with your male buddies who enjoy the things you do - such as watching and playing sport, drinking buddies, dancing partners, etc.

Sex Easy - pay for it. You earn enough money! So once or twice a month have it with a hooker. Then you can enjoy HB9 without all their sh!t. If you are a regular, it's surprising how much enjoyment they will give you. All you have to do is to treat them properly as you would any other lover that you've been with previously. All women are slvts at heart anyway! So put why up with thei
^ I see myself going that road more and more.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Your logic, as usual, is flawed. You're consistent in that regard, I'll give you that.

Many cars are not overpriced, cars are not useless, they are great to be around, and many are worthwhile to buy.

This has been explained to you before by many others here but since I'm in a good mood I'll lay it down for you one more time....

Observation and discussion of realities is a necessary part of the process of finding solutions. Problems must be defined and understood before effecting workable solutions.

Thanks to SS I now have girls a-plenty. I have all the money I could ever want, and live a life that is productive and provides value to others. I enjoy moderating this forum as it allows me to positively help those men who are struggling and baffled by the current "entitled" behavior of modern women.

If I spent my life couch surfing and dissipating myself in the relentless pursuit of pvssy, I would probably find myself broke and spending most of my time on this forum KJing the days away. Since that scenario is unthinkable for me, I like to be a part of understanding the problems at hand and being a part of devising ways for men to counter the forces that work against us and try to make this world a better place for us.
Amen.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's facts dude accept it as part of the swallowing that bitter red pill!
You nailed it. I thought I reached a place of acceptance, but it's clear I've got additional things to nail down.

How do you know it's a "great life?" Show me a woman with an ass-kissing husband who gives her everything, and I will see a woman who is bored, miserable, and fantasizing about cheating on him with me. Happiness is not limited to a list of easily observed tangible traits. You can never know how happy someone is by looking at their life from the outside.
Bored, miserable and fantasizing. Poor girl and her first world "issues". Snark aside, you're spot on Bible. Appearances can be very deceiving, and what goes on behind closed doors often tells a vastly different story. Thanks for the reality check. Where I live, people are masters at covering up their drama and perfecting appearances, perhaps that's why it's so easy to buy into it.

Having said this, I do think these boards do give an incredibly distorted view of women. I'm not denying there are a tonne of bad eggs out there.. but there are certainly some good ones too, however few in number they may be - it's just where to find them?
To add to what you said, I think the key danger with these boards is that they can give off the vibe ALL women are messed up when in reality that isn't the case. There are a lot of great women out there, but I don't see many of them where I'm currently living. These boards are great for keeping men this side of the blue pill, but it's very easy to start seeing the entire female population as a F'd up mess.

The most recent 3 women were problematic. The first one griped about the beard. I asked myself, what will she be unhappy with next? Wallet size? Penis size? My friends? My business? The second one was a thinly veiled gold digger and the third was a self-absorbed circus. In all 3 cases, the unthinkable happened. Sexual attraction vaporized.

That said though, I totally get where you are coming from, as do the majority of guys on this forum. Dating fvcking blows at times, especially when all you are seeing is one cookie-cutter self-absorbed, self-seeking, narcissistic **** after another. Then, like me, you meet a woman (or women) who dont necessarily redeem your faith in the gender, but do give you some perspective that the entire lot hasn't gone bad.

I agree with you---it's unfair the way life is sometimes and it sucks that we have to bust balls and WORK for our keep while all they need to do is look pretty and put out (or not put out). However, hating the game wont change it. Men are the great enablers of women, because we want pvssy, and we (collectively) buy the social schemas that have been propagated for years.
Such a great chunk of wisdom here I'm not sure where to begin. That's the part that's frustrating. It's easy to blame the women and get mad at the women, but it's male enabling that perpetuates the current state of affairs.

The bottom line is that until my post was made, I thought I'd accepted things, but when the perfect storm hit, the house of cards came down. Thanks for the reality check.

The real horror of it all is the astounding depth and breadth of modern woman's decline.
Agreed. It's literally a 180 from 50 years ago, hell, 20 years ago. I can still remember my high school days before social media was around. Yea, women slept around, but it wasn't anything like what we see today with sexting and attention wh0ring. Back then, if a girl got pregnant, she was taken out of school in order to protect her from ridicule, or placed into a special program for mothers still in school. Now, it's birth control and abortion then back to gangbangs.

The world WILL ALWAYS be filled with honey-boo-boo morons who have trouble thinking for themselves.

If you're expecting validation, approval or recognition from the modern woman, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
Wise words as always, taiyuu. Regarding the three dates, I'm not sure I was seeking any kind of validation from these women. I just, more or less, snapped at what seemed like disrespect, feeble attempts to "change" me and self-centeredness. I would reframe your comment as disappointment that many women don't hold to the same things men value like respect, honor, loyalty and service. To take pictures of food and coffee on a date, ask what a man makes in a round-about way, and comment on his appearance in a negative way while mentioning marriage seems like bottom-feeding behavior. It's not even adult behavior. For all the demonizing of men I see/hear daily, I've yet to see this level of disrespect/immaturity from any man I've ever known.

Rest assured there are worthy females out there for a man like you. I agree that most (in the US anyway) are way too into social networking/pop culture/smartphones etc. and way too vapid for anything more than a pump and dump. But every so often I meet one with her act together.
Good stuff samspade.

After all, if you NEED some one to fulfill your life, then you need to mend that hole in your psyche
Good point. I've remained single for a good while now intentionally, for this exact reason. My goal was to attain 100% comfort being on my own, and to reach a place of complete independence financially, socially, and emotionally. My thinking was that if I couldn't be content rolling solo, then how could I not fall into needy behavior if I started dating again?

At any rate, thanks for the reality checks gents. Clearly, Acceptance is the moral of the story. Glad Rome wasn't built in a day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
To add to what you said, I think the key danger with these boards is that they can give off the vibe ALL women are messed up when in reality that isn't the case. There are a lot of great women out there, but I don't see many of them where I'm currently living. These boards are great for keeping men this side of the blue pill, but it's very easy to start seeing the entire female population as a F'd up mess.
Unfortunately the manosphere has a built in answer for this. If anyone points this out, then they will accuse them of NAWALT thinking.

Personally, I would never fully trust any women in this day and age. But there are certainly some that are decent enough to keep around indefinitely, until they prove otherwise.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Observation and discussion of realities is a necessary part of the process of finding solutions. Problems must be defined and understood before effecting workable solutions.

Thanks to SS I now have girls a-plenty. I have all the money I could ever want, and live a life that is productive and provides value to others. I enjoy moderating this forum as it allows me to positively help those men who are struggling and baffled by the current "entitled" behavior of modern women.

...I like to be a part of understanding the problems at hand and being a part of devising ways for men to counter the forces that work against us and try to make this world a better place for us.
That sounds like double-speak to me and I don't understand it.

You say that less than 1% of women are at all decent. Yet you say you have girls-a-plenty. Are all those women part of the 1%? If so, how did you find them? Maybe instead of calling 99% of women asshats and leaving it at that, you could spell out what those 1% of women have that you like and how you managed to pull them and keep them.

THAT would be helpful.

Then we could at least decide whether we agree with your 1% calculation and whether or not your tips are meaningful in our present situation.

Just sayin'.. I'm always looking to learn. But whining ain't teaching. Teaching involves the identification of a problem or issue and then concrete steps to address it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inline:

Zarky said:

I don't double-speak. It's a matter of perception.

You say that less than 1% of women are at all decent. Yet you say you have girls-a-plenty. Are all those women part of the 1%?

No. If I found one I'd marry her.

If so, how did you find them? Maybe instead of calling 99% of women asshats and leaving it at that, you could spell out what those 1% of women have that you like and how you managed to pull them and keep them. THAT would be helpful.

I pull higher-class women because I'm a high-class guy. They are not part of the 1% but come closer than average and are therefore tolerable.

What the preferred 1% posses has been written about ad nauseum here on SS.

Then we could at least decide whether we agree with your 1% calculation and whether or not your tips are meaningful in our present situation.

Just sayin'.. I'm always looking to learn. But whining ain't teaching. Teaching involves the identification of a problem or issue and then concrete steps to address it.

I tend not to whine. I do make observations and speak about them. If someone wants to label that whining, that's their thing. The concrete steps to address the problems are the very tenets that are espoused here on SS, although it is my belief that we have a long way to go in developing more effective steps to address them. That's why we need to talk about them. We need to dissect, discover what we're dealing with, and devise strategies. That doesn't happen without a solid definition of the issues.

Some guy on the Internet isn't going to shame me into avoiding discussing these issues by throwing a "whining" label on me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Maybe instead of calling 99% of women asshats and leaving it at that, you could spell out what those 1% of women have that you like and how you managed to pull them and keep them.
Your advice just ain't up to scratch Atom.

Snarky's school of how to give advice: Beginners course:

* You got a tiny pee pee
* You can't get da gurrrlz
* POF rules
* Video games are for losers
* WOMAN HATER!!!
* Feminism rocks cause women work more

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
My Opinion:

You're putting WAYYYYYYY to much stock in the actual words these ladies are saying.

Unless she's screaming on the phone to the cops, or crying rape in a crowded bar, you're response should be to listen, agree, laugh it off, whatever, then continue doing whatever you were doing.[/B]
Agreed 100%. Salvatore mentioned that he's "screening" the women, but you cannot screen a woman based on what a woman says unless it's something she wouldn't lie about (like having 3 kids). You generally have to screen based on her actions, and you're not going to be able to do that on the first few dates because she's going to be on her best behavior. She's also going to say things to you in those first few dates that may help increase her value regardless if they're truth or not.

Woman 1: HB8.5 little Asian girl. Went out for coffee then to the beach. We were hitting it off great, then she said “if we get married, you’ll have to shave your beard”. I haven’t answered her calls for 3 weeks now.
Seriously? You dumped her over that? Just brush it off and keep your beard. She'll learn to live with it because it's your personality and NOT your clean-shaven face that she's attracted to.

Woman 2: Went out with a HB7 last week. All she did was mock her ex and make fun of the men we saw. I haven’t called her back, her attitude repulses me.
Then correct her. Let her know that you find this type of talk rude and degrading. Then change the subject. If she recently broke up, then her emotions are still spilling outside the bucket over her ex. She'll calm down eventually.

Woman 3: Went out with career girl Saturday night, ~HB7.5. All she did was talk about herself, her career, and well, herself. Then after coffee (and her taking pictures of coffee) we were on our way to the boardwalk and she says in a giddy voice, “you knooooow, if you don’t make at least $100k a year, this would never work!” followed with a “haha I’m completely kidding ”. I turned the car around, and told her thanks for the wonderful evening. She looked at me with that dumb “I was just kidding, what’s your problem” look.
This one blows me away. Seriously? I joke with my dates like this ALL THE TIME. Nobody gets butthurt over it, and we have fun.

The last time I started getting bitter like this about women, I took two months off from dating. You should do the same. Take some time to do 5hit that makes you happy. When you've calmed down and feel the desire to fvck without getting angry, then return to dating.

Today, I tried to set up a date with a very flirty woman who served me breakfast. She agreed to meet me at the agreed location between 4:30 and 5:00. She didn't show up. Now, should I go on a tyrade and tell everyone that women are lying, deceitful bytches? NO. She likely got cold feet and decided to flake. I get it especially when there's not much rapport to speak of. It's the nature of the woman and understanding that will lower your expectations of them, and it will prevent you from getting all emotionally fvcked up over them.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
They are herd creatures and have become delusional en masse. There is nothing in them that could have done otherwise, just as most children will self-destruct without guidance and leadership.
We are living in a real world version of Lord of the Flies and women aren't the only ones to blame for this sad state of affairs. Men have, by and large, abdicated their role as natural leaders and allowed women to bullsh*t them into accepting the false belief that women are men's equals. Men are now reaping the bitter fruit of their own foolhardy choices made over the past century or so.

The day that women were given the right to vote was the beginning of the end. On that fateful day, we lost our ability to elect political leaders on the basis of logic and reason. With 50% of the electorate being driven by irrational emotions, "good governance" became a virtual impossibility. And once our government became dysfunctional, so did our social institutions.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Agreed 100%. Salvatore mentioned that he's "screening" the women, but you cannot screen a woman based on what a woman says unless it's something she wouldn't lie about (like having 3 kids). You generally have to screen based on her actions, and you're not going to be able to do that on the first few dates because she's going to be on her best behavior. She's also going to say things to you in those first few dates that may help increase her value regardless if they're truth or not.

Seriously? You dumped her over that? Just brush it off and keep your beard. She'll learn to live with it because it's your personality and NOT your clean-shaven face that she's attracted to.

Then correct her. Let her know that you find this type of talk rude and degrading. Then change the subject. If she recently broke up, then her emotions are still spilling outside the bucket over her ex. She'll calm down eventually.

This one blows me away. Seriously? I joke with my dates like this ALL THE TIME. Nobody gets butthurt over it, and we have fun.

The last time I started getting bitter like this about women, I took two months off from dating. You should do the same. Take some time to do 5hit that makes you happy. When you've calmed down and feel the desire to fvck without getting angry, then return to dating.

Today, I tried to set up a date with a very flirty woman who served me breakfast. She agreed to meet me at the agreed location between 4:30 and 5:00. She didn't show up. Now, should I go on a tyrade and tell everyone that women are lying, deceitful bytches? NO. She likely got cold feet and decided to flake. I get it especially when there's not much rapport to speak of. It's the nature of the woman and understanding that will lower your expectations of them, and it will prevent you from getting all emotionally fvcked up over them.
You make a lot of great points here. Logically, I knew exactly how to handle all 3 of these situations like a DJ, but I didn't want to. It was almost like I rebelled just to get digs in and belittle them. Truth is, I'm winding down from 3 years of stressful startup sh!t and I probably just need to chill out for a bit and avoid dating until I find a way to dump the anger.

Like I mentioned earlier, there are jokes that women make, and there are jokes they make meant to dig things up for their personal benefit. Living out in So Cal, when a broad makes any salary reference, she's being sincere, regardless of the delivery. As far as the beard goes, no doubt it stays on my face, but I'm thinking what else is she going to start having issues with next?

I want supportive women that add value to my life and make my life better, not ones that will b!tch about my beard, salary, her ex (other men), or take pictures of my fking coffee and compete with me professionally.

Each of their comments gave some insight into their true intentions. If I wanted to keep them on FWB status, the approach is simple. Don't react, have fun, and take none of it seriously. But like I said, I just haven't been taking anything they say well these days.

Good insight on correcting them on their remarks, then hopping subjects. I admire your ability to roll with these scenarios unfazed :up:

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
We are living in a real world version of Lord of the Flies and women aren't the only ones to blame for this sad state of affairs. Men have, by and large, abdicated their role as natural leaders and allowed women to bullsh*t them into accepting the false belief that women are men's equals. Men are now reaping the bitter fruit of their own foolhardy choices made over the past century or so.

The day that women were given the right to vote was the beginning of the end. On that fateful day, we lost our ability to elect political leaders on the basis of logic and reason. With 50% of the electorate being driven by irrational emotions, "good governance" became a virtual impossibility. And once our government became dysfunctional, so did our social institutions.
This is a fantastic assessment. Someone mentioned earlier that men are the great enablers of women. We're the ones who have let this happen, and the women are just rolling with it and absorbing the benefits. Never really thought about it from a historical perspective though. A good friend of mine (he's about 60 now) and is a marriage/relationship/family therapist. He sees the fallout from this stuff on a weekly basis. When I tossed some red pill stuff his way, he lit up and said "Are you kidding me? MEN are the ones responsible all of this. We stood by and watched it all happen. We created the necessary and sufficient conditions for things like feminism to run rampant." Never really thought of it this way, but it makes a lot of sense.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

You say that less than 1% of women are at all decent. Yet you say you have girls-a-plenty. Are all those women part of the 1%? If so, how did you find them? Maybe instead of calling 99% of women asshats and leaving it at that, you could spell out what those 1% of women have that you like and how you managed to pull them and keep them.
I disagree with virtually everything you post on this forum, yet you don't strike me as stupid. Therefore, I'm lead to believe that you are being deliberately obtuse in an effort to win an argument.

There is no logical inconsistency between having girls-a-plenty and thinking that only 1% of women are decent. To use you car analogy, you may think that cars are overpriced and horrible to be around but you still need one to drive to work. Or, you may think that car salesmen are sleazy and unsavoury characters but you will still have to deal with one if you want to buy a car. Same thing with women. We may not like their nature, but they have something that we want, so we have to deal with them even if begrudgingly. And this is what being a red pill male boils down to in today's world: finding effective strategies for dealing with a subset of the population that we don't particularly like or respect but are forced to deal with in any event thanks to something called hormones. That is what sosuave is all about.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Same thing with women. We may not like their nature, but they have something that we want, so we have to deal with them even if begrudgingly. And this is what being a red pill male boils down to in today's world: finding effective strategies for dealing with a subset of the population that we don't particularly like or respect but are forced to deal with in any event thanks to something called hormones. That is what sosuave is all about.
Speak for yourself. I love women. And I always will.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Speak for yourself. I love women. And I always will.
Prove it. I've noticed this has started becoming a thing now in the MM section.

I love women

I love women even more

No don't you don't I love women and you hate women

No seriously I don't hate women because I let one snap a turd off on my chest

Yeah? Well I've nary said a negative word about the gloriousness of womanhood in my entire online career

Oh yeah and you must hate them cause they don't even do poos

:rolleyes: Grown men.
As funny as it was at first watching this crap unfold, it's starting to become a bit tiresome and I know who and exactly where it's originating from.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:

Very well articulated. I agree 100%.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Prove it. I've noticed this has started becoming a thing now in the MM section.

I love women

I love women even more

No don't you don't I love women and you hate women

No seriously I don't hate women because I let one snap a turd off on my chest

Yeah? Well I've nary said a negative word about the gloriousness of womanhood in my entire online career

Oh yeah and you must hate them cause they don't even do poos

:rolleyes: Grown men.
As funny as it was at first watching this crap unfold, it's starting to become a bit tiresome and I know who and exactly where it's originating from.
I agree with t!ts.. What exactly does this "I love women, I really really do" mean?
Its a fvcking stupid thing to be saying.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
I agree with t!ts.. What exactly does this "I love women, I really really do" mean?
Its a fvcking stupid thing to be saying.
I've said it on this forum before as well, although I don't say it often.

It's not a feminist thing. I don't think Bible Belt is saying "I'm all for women's rights" as a lot of manginas out there proclaim.

The way I see it, it's more of an understanding of how the woman functions. When you can actually put down "on paper" how a woman works and then use that to expain her stupid irrational behavior, you stop hating them. You begin to understand why they do the dumb 5hit that they do. You almost have to feel sorry for them for how their brain is naturally wired.

Now, this is not to say that a woman's natural wiring is an excuse for EVERYTHING stupid that they do. They're likely to have some messed up logic in their heads, but understanding their natural wiring explains all the common misunderstandings that men have about women. You learn why they flake, you learn why they need you to make the decisions, you learn why they lose interest. It may suck having to play along accordingly to make (and keep) them attracted, but it's not ever going to change.

Having a good idea of how a woman works will help decipher what part of her behavior is natural and what part is her stupid logic. "Stupid logic" is basically any idea she has that sounds good to anyone listening, but she never follows through on. It's usually dumb stuff like "I'm going to get a good job", "I don't need a man in my life", or "I love to travel". All those things validate her to her friends and make her feel good. Meanwhile, she's a receptionist who isn't job hunting, she feels the need to get back with her ex, and has no money to travel because she buys too many pairs of shoes. If she was actually logical, she would be going to school, putting out resumes, dating a "nice guy", and she'd quit buying shoes so she can save for a trip to Paris. I have yet to see a woman who can actually do all of this on her own.

So why does all of this happen? Because it's all based on her volatile emotions.

Anyways, I'm rambling. Let's all love women by jizzing in their face :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
\The day that women were given the right to vote was the beginning of the end.
I imagine most modern people reading this today would be horrified to think that someone would be so "barbaric" as to suggest denying women the right to vote. But it really is the truth, that is the beginning of the end right there, the whole collapse proceeds from there. For one thing, women outnumber men, and politicians have to cater to them to even have a chance of being elected. It's no surprise the feminist agenda has been put through like it has.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I imagine most modern people reading this today would be horrified to think that someone would be so "barbaric" as to suggest denying women the right to vote. But it really is the truth, that is the beginning of the end right there, the whole collapse proceeds from there. For one thing, women outnumber men, and politicians have to cater to them to even have a chance of being elected. It's no surprise the feminist agenda has been put through like it has.
Not to veer too far off topic, but I really don't feel much love for America or the democratic process. I figure we're already on the way down, and it's the fate of every great nation to descend into complacency and become irrelevant. There are a lot of things I like about the US, but I'm not bound by any patriotic feelings. I stopped voting and haven't missed it. That's one less red pill voter out there for you, but I live in a liberal area anyway so what's the difference. The best thing I can do for civilization is take care of myself and my family and live life the way I want to. Maybe no man is an island but I'm a peninsula with a very narrow isthmus.

To tie this into the original topic, I don't have my head in the sand but I cannot be bothered with garbage women. I qualify, keep the ones I want and toss the refuse. If I have to deal with them in business that's a matter of pragmatism but again it's about what's best for me. I've got a shyt-eating grin on my face the whole time. As far as the feminist-industrial complex, that's a shame but I lower my taxes as much as possible within the law and accept that I'll always be paying for some kind of government nonsense I don't agree with. C'est la vie.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love women

( . )( . ) said:
Prove it.
Well, I fvcked three of them this week. It's hard to be bitter at the moment.

And I do support women's rights. They have the right to orgasm, the right to swallow, the right to eat pvssy, the right to anal sex, and unalienable right to have me get them off in whatever sick twisted fashion turns them on. I hold these truths to be self-evident.